Office of Chairman TNF: Red Army takes NM, UT, ID, AZ (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:11:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Chairman TNF: Red Army takes NM, UT, ID, AZ (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Chairman TNF: Red Army takes NM, UT, ID, AZ  (Read 71728 times)
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« on: August 12, 2014, 11:51:15 PM »

Official seal of the Office of the President Pro Tempore of the Senate

SENATE DIRECTIVE NO. 2
Regulations concerning the Senate cafeteria
President Pro Tempore of the Senate and Regional Senator TNF of the Midwest

The Senate cafeteria shall henceforth only procure materials from worker owned and managed cooperatives. In cases where a worker owned or managed cooperative does not produce materials needed by the Senate cafeteria, the procurement of materials must be from a company that uses union labor.

All renovations to the Senate cafeteria, or to any part of the Senate chambers, shall henceforth be made with union labor.

The Senate cafeteria shall henceforth not employ managers except those chosen by the workers of the Senate cafeteria themselves by secret ballot. The workers shall manage the cafeteria themselves, set working hours, and determine their roles at work by democratic means from this point forward.

Seems to me a good time for some good ol' fashion union bustin'.

Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 11:35:13 PM »

Official seal of the Office of the President Pro Tempore of the Senate

SENATE DIRECTIVE NO. 2
Regulations concerning the Senate cafeteria
President Pro Tempore of the Senate and Regional Senator TNF of the Midwest

The Senate cafeteria shall henceforth only procure materials from worker owned and managed cooperatives. In cases where a worker owned or managed cooperative does not produce materials needed by the Senate cafeteria, the procurement of materials must be from a company that uses union labor.

All renovations to the Senate cafeteria, or to any part of the Senate chambers, shall henceforth be made with union labor.

The Senate cafeteria shall henceforth not employ managers except those chosen by the workers of the Senate cafeteria themselves by secret ballot. The workers shall manage the cafeteria themselves, set working hours, and determine their roles at work by democratic means from this point forward.

Seems to me a good time for some good ol' fashion union bustin'.

Hey, you're not a Senator, so perhaps you shouldn't tell the Senate how to manage its employees.

Nor are they your little pawns who you think you have the right to subvert to your senseless babble.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 01:31:10 PM »

Reading through Midwest statute today, and it struck me that we have some utterly insane levels of taxation for things like cigarettes (50%!), alcohol (40%!), marijuana (40%!), and gun sales (50%!). As Governor, I will fight to abolish sin taxes in favor of socializing industry and bringing in revenue by making the Regional government a major player in the regional economy.

As all of the above products are the instruments of death, destruction, hardship, misery,  debilitation, and result in billions of dollars every year in additional health care costs, I say increase SIN taxes and gun taxes across the board.    
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2015, 05:31:22 PM »

Reading through Midwest statute today, and it struck me that we have some utterly insane levels of taxation for things like cigarettes (50%!), alcohol (40%!), marijuana (40%!), and gun sales (50%!). As Governor, I will fight to abolish sin taxes in favor of socializing industry and bringing in revenue by making the Regional government a major player in the regional economy.

As all of the above products are the instruments of death, destruction, hardship, misery,  debilitation, and result in billions of dollars every year in additional health care costs, I say increase SIN taxes and gun taxes across the board.    

You would. You are after all a unabashed hater of the working masses, albeit in a more genteel way than the granola-crunchers that call themselves leftists.

Senator:

Do you deny that the tar and nicotine in cigarettes and the use of cigarettes can have a detrimental effect on the human body, e.g. lung cancer?

Do you deny that the use of alcohol can have a detrimental effect on a person's judgement and can lead to impaired driving causing death and injury and do you deny that the use of alcohol can cause physical conditions such as liver disease, and do you deny that the use of alcohol can lead to societal problems such as spouse and child abuse? 

Do you deny that the use of marijuana can have a detrimental effect on the thought processes of the human brain?

Do you deny that too open access to guns causes increased violence and killing?  Witness the tragedy in South Carolina just this week.  One need look no further for proof of the necessity of strict gun control laws.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies