Office of Chairman TNF: Red Army takes NM, UT, ID, AZ (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:48:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Chairman TNF: Red Army takes NM, UT, ID, AZ (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Chairman TNF: Red Army takes NM, UT, ID, AZ  (Read 71897 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: April 25, 2013, 07:08:58 AM »

What would be your governing style/approach/philosophy if elected?
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 07:20:48 AM »

Endorsed
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 04:32:30 PM »

What about charter schools designed primarily to help special needs students, such as individuals with autism?  Many of those sorts of charter schools are the only reason that many children are not left behind by the Atlasian education system.  Would you support an exemption for such schools from any ban on charter schools?  I also wondered if you would support a single national curriculum for schools?  Lastly, would you mind elaborating why union representatives should be involved in determining school curriculums?
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 08:55:15 AM »

Endorsed,
I can sometimes disagree with you, but you're (one of) the most active senator and your loss would lead Atlasia to be less active. Activity is something I respect Smiley.

This, especially after the infamous consolidation debacle last session.  Activity matters!
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2014, 07:16:00 PM »

How do you explain defending Xahar for inactivity while condemning Napoleon?
Everyone loves a success story. Xahar got elected by TNF and Co. on a platform of inactivity. In other words, expectations were met. When Xahar resigned and accepted reappointment, expectations were exceeded because drama is good. I was elected by people who believed I would be an active and engaged senator and I failed to be that. When I resigned and tried to allow someone better to take office, it was part of an elaborate and predetermined scheme to troll the game, which I was able to do by preemptivelg reading the mind of RG Fritz to know how he would judge ones registration.

How do you explain defending yourself while condemning Xahar for inactivity?
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2014, 08:59:27 PM »

On behalf of Atlasia's Jewish community, I want to thank Senator TNF for taking this bold stand to defend us when it mattered most!
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2014, 03:56:45 PM »

First of all TNF, you did, even I did. And to Riley; he's desperate, when you back an animal into a corner, it attacks... His approvals- or should I say diss approvals, are crushing him. TNF is the classic definition of the Pol Pot Pork Pot. He is sitting in his wealth. He is the true 1%, why? Because that's exactly who approves of him. He might envelop himself with him and his communist friends and their ego, but their whole world will be crashing down on them.

And senator, in case if you go "tl;dr" on me, read this:

Your day in the sun might feel great, but next month, your world will be crashing down and don't you dear ask for a runnoff, because The People will rise up against you.

Senator TNF, your days are numbered.

Thank you.

What's a "Pol Pot Pork Pot?"
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2014, 04:37:34 PM »

Ignorance may be bliss Senator TNF, but that bliss doesn't last long, not until you realize you're screaming at a brick wall...

What?
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2014, 08:00:46 PM »

I think it is safe to say that TNF stands for Triumph Not Failure.  By the way, congrats on throughly dominating the debate thus far, Comrade Smiley
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2014, 07:19:03 AM »

Congrats Smiley
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2014, 10:15:26 AM »

It's from 3 days that the civil conflict started, our region is occupied by the Pacific forces and I haven't seen any word from you. Why?

Well, it's about as close as Atlasia will ever get to combining the Pacific and the Midwest Tongue
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2015, 04:28:36 PM »

Looks like you are becoming the eternal Senator of the Midwest

The Yankee of of the Midwest, so to speak.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies