Office of Chairman TNF: Red Army takes NM, UT, ID, AZ (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:58:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Chairman TNF: Red Army takes NM, UT, ID, AZ (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Chairman TNF: Red Army takes NM, UT, ID, AZ  (Read 71725 times)
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« on: May 08, 2014, 02:23:36 PM »

Enthusiastically endorsed!
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 01:46:10 PM »

Can I endorse you a second time?
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 09:38:54 PM »

Backstabbing=me voluntarily choosing to run in a free and fair election?
I mean, it's your right to be in the race, but it wasn't exactly voluntarily because after I left IRC last night, I found out you asked oakvale and TNF if you should run for Althing (most likely to spite me for my comments last night) and when they were open to it, you declared your candidacy very, very shortly after. It seems you're more concerned about reviving your own political career with the success of your lawsuit than actually giving a damn about the issues. In fact, you've never said a peep in any of the Althing threads.
There was talk in the IRC about Snowstalker running before you made those comments
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2014, 10:14:44 PM »

My opponent is opposed to democracy and believes it is homophobic to run against gay people in an election. Keep this in mind as you go to vote in a few weeks.

Adam seems to have a... flexible definition of the word "homophobic"
It obviously means someone who wants gay teenagers to kill themselves
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2014, 10:23:06 PM »

Backstabbing=me voluntarily choosing to run in a free and fair election?
I mean, it's your right to be in the race, but it wasn't exactly voluntarily because after I left IRC last night, I found out you asked oakvale and TNF if you should run for Althing (most likely to spite me for my comments last night) and when they were open to it, you declared your candidacy very, very shortly after. It seems you're more concerned about reviving your own political career with the success of your lawsuit than actually giving a damn about the issues. In fact, you've never said a peep in any of the Althing threads.
There was talk in the IRC about Snowstalker running before you made those comments
There were also rumors that he was going to reenter the Presidential race, to.
Those 'rumors' were based on posts made by oakvake when he was parodying Snowstalker
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2014, 10:44:59 AM »

Wonderful news! Congratulations!
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2014, 11:36:22 PM »

Endorsed for all future elections
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2014, 05:04:04 PM »

Endorsed!
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2014, 03:38:54 PM »

Maybe I'm blind, but I'm not understanding the references to Puerto Rico here...when/where did TNF mention the place?
And, likewise, in our own country, we must recognize the right of all oppressed people to govern themselves. The native people of Hawaii, of Puerto Rico, and of all colonized areas, must be allowed the option to chart a course all their own, or be allowed to request autonomy from the federal and regional government
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2014, 05:40:29 AM »

You have not brought down the Federal Marriage Amendment. It is very well alive.
lol
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2014, 07:27:53 PM »

SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2014, 05:44:04 AM »

Congratulations, comrade
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2015, 06:53:22 PM »

You obviously have my endorsement, comrade
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2015, 04:15:05 PM »

As noted right-wing lunatic Cassius has announced that he will be challenging me for the Midwest Regional Senate seat, I will in the coming days unveil my re-election program. For now, let it be known that I welcome Cassius to the race and will thoroughly enjoy debating his particular brand of parasitic-apologism in any public forum and challenging whatever kind of buffet for the rich he proposes as his campaign program.

First calling President Lumine a facist now calling your opponent a right-wing lunatic, this is low TNF. Quit with the lack of respect towards those who are the opposite of you in terms of political viewpoint.
Why can't we all just get along Sad
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2015, 08:02:24 PM »

I would remind the voters of the Midwest that, whatever the fanciful rhetoric and whatever moderate posture the former IDS resident would like to stake out, his record is ultimately one of conservatism and backwards-thinking.

You've been using this kind of attack against actually moderate Federalists for months, if not years. So how is this still a thing?

Congratulations on your rethorical creativity Wink

You don't understand that from TNF's POV, it doesn't matter whether you're a moderate or extreme Federalist,  you stand for the antithesis of what TNF is trying to accomplish.

So it doesn't matter what kind of Federalist you are, he's going to be vehemently against your party and all your candidates. It's very simple.

I've seen many members of his own party doing exactly the opposite to what he is trying to accomplish. He's remained in silence on that.
Leave
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2015, 06:15:40 AM »

I would remind the voters of the Midwest that, whatever the fanciful rhetoric and whatever moderate posture the former IDS resident would like to stake out, his record is ultimately one of conservatism and backwards-thinking.

You've been using this kind of attack against actually moderate Federalists for months, if not years. So how is this still a thing?

Congratulations on your rethorical creativity Wink

You don't understand that from TNF's POV, it doesn't matter whether you're a moderate or extreme Federalist,  you stand for the antithesis of what TNF is trying to accomplish.

So it doesn't matter what kind of Federalist you are, he's going to be vehemently against your party and all your candidates. It's very simple.

I've seen many members of his own party doing exactly the opposite to what he is trying to accomplish. He's remained in silence on that.
Leave

Oh, sorry if the facts I bring are too uncomfortably true. My bad Sad
What facts? All I'm seeing from you are the incoherent ramblings of a madman.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2015, 05:28:26 PM »

Congratulations on your reelection, comrade!
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2015, 07:16:25 PM »

ENDORSED!
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2015, 01:46:43 PM »

Not endorsed.

You're way too good to be some lame Governor. We need you to serve the workers where you are: in the Senate Sad
TNF has been a senator for a solid two years. He needs a break, for the sake of his own sanity.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2015, 10:33:19 PM »

What about the South African, Rhodesian, Tsarist Russian, Italian, Japanese, Soviet and Chiense since all of those country's hated minorities and killed people.
What about them?
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2015, 12:18:27 PM »

JCL's never been right about anything before, so based on his track record I can only assume TNF's forces have successfully conquered both the Pacific and Midwest.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies