CO-PPP: Hick and Hillary struggling to keep state in Democratic hands (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 12:12:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  CO-PPP: Hick and Hillary struggling to keep state in Democratic hands (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CO-PPP: Hick and Hillary struggling to keep state in Democratic hands  (Read 5024 times)
Zarn
YaBB God

« on: April 24, 2013, 11:58:37 AM »

There's a huge name recognition gap here which has caused Clinton to look unstoppable in 2016 - the fact that she is within the margin of error with the Republicans here should bring some concern to Democrats, though it is still very early.

I don't think the margin of error ever makes a huge difference difference here. Name recognition or not, Paul and Rubio are poor fits for Colorado, which is filled with moderates, so I doubt Hillary would lose it to either of them. At this point, most voters aren't even thinking about the race, but if it did come down to Hillary and either of these two Republicans, it's clear who would have the advantage.

Colorado legalized pot, how is that a disadvantage to Paul? Clinton is very statist.
Zarn
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 11:51:51 AM »

Colorado legalized pot, how is that a disadvantage to Paul? Clinton is very statist.

I never mentioned pot at all. On most issues, Paul is very conservative, probably more so than McCain and Romney, both of whom lost the state.

It's not going to hurt to be fiscally conservative.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies