2012 Election Game: Campaign Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 20, 2024, 05:57:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2012 Election Game: Campaign Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37
Author Topic: 2012 Election Game: Campaign Thread  (Read 81512 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #275 on: June 23, 2013, 07:45:19 PM »

Jon Huntsman schedule-January 4th-January 8th.

January 4th:
6:00 AM-10:00 AM: Going door-to-door in Manchester, New Hampshire.
11:00 AM: Lunch at TJ’s Sports Bar in Manchester, New Hampshire.
12:00 PM: Rally in Manchester, New Hampshire with Tom Coburn, and Orrin Hatch.
2:00 PM: Speech at the Chester Historical Society in Chester, New Hampshire.
4:00 PM: Speech at Freemont High School in Freemont, New Hampshire.
7:00 PM: Rally in Exeter, New Hampshire.
8:30 PM: Dinner at Asian Wok Express in Hampton, New Hampshire.

January 5th:
9:30 AM: Rally in Pittsburg, New Hampshire.
11:00 AM: Rally in West Stewartstown, New Hampshire.
12:00 PM: Lunch at the Outback Pub in West Stewartstown, New Hampshire.
12:45 PM-2:00 PM: Going door to door in Colebrook, New Hampshire.
3:00 PM-5:00 PM: Going door to door in Errol, New Hampshire.
6:00 PM: Rally in Berlin, New Hampshire.
7:30 PM: Rally in Jefferson, New Hampshire.
9:00 PM: Rally in Lancaster, New Hampshire.

January 6th:
7:00 AM: Rally in Littleton, New Hampshire.
8:00 AM: Rally in Lisbon, New Hampshire.
9:00 AM: Rally in Sugar Hill, New Hampshire.
10:00 AM: Rally in Franconia, New Hampshire.
11:00 AM-12:30 PM: Going door-to-door in North Woodstock, New Hampshire.
1:00 PM: Rally in Campton, New Hampshire.
2:00 PM: Lunch at Main Street Station in Plymouth, New Hampshire.
3:00 PM: Rally in Plymouth, New Hampshire.
4:00 PM-6:00 PM: Going door-to-door in Plymouth, New Hampshire.
8:00 PM: Rally in Franklin, New Hampshire.

January 7th:
7:00 AM: Rally in Concord, New Hampshire.
9:00 AM-11:00 AM: Going door-to-door in Concord, New Hampshire.
12:00 PM-2:00 PM: Going door-to-door in Epson, New Hampshire.
2:00 PM-9:00 PM: Seven hours of visiting the various suburbs and neighborhoods of Manchester, New Hampshire, going door-to-door again.

January 8th:
Resting, will continue heavy campaigning on the 9th and 10th.
9:00 PM: Appearance on Hannity.

Huntsman rally in Manchester, New Hampshire, 1/4/2012.

"We need a President of the United States, not a President of Iowa, not a President of New Hampshire, and not a President of South Carolina. New Hampshire, you have a wonderful Senator in the form of Kelly Ayote. Her record as this state's Attorney General, and the fact that she resigned to keep her principles, are amazing qualities. But this is not the New Hampshire Presidential election. Senator Ayote has shown great leadership, but I am afraid now is not the time for her leadership. Friends, when you go to the polls just six days from now, remember that we are electing an American President, for Alaska and Texas, for Wyoming and Delaware, for Rhode Island and California, not just one particular state. The time of "favorite son" candidates is long gone."
MadmanMotley
Bmotley
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.29, S: -5.91

P
« Reply #276 on: June 23, 2013, 10:44:25 PM »

Ron Paul (Ventura Surrogate)Sad
At a rally in Montana:

"In a town hall recently you heard the Vice-President say these words:"

You must be logged in to read this quote.

"Well Mr. Biden, what has your administration been doing all this time? You've had time to do this, Obama said he'd bring the troops home within nine months! You had a democratic congress for two years of your term, and now you're asking to do it again? Fool the American people once Mr. Biden, shame on you, the people don't want empty promises anymore. We just marched in, we can just march out, so do it if you're serious Mr. President! Ventura is the man who WILL bring the troops home, He's the only candidate with military experience. Ventura is the one who will end this pointless war on drugs, which the Obama Administration has only propped up! Obama didn't follow through with his promises, it's time we take America back from these lying, deceptive politicians! Gov. Ventura is the only man who will restore America! It's time for a REVOLUTION! (Cheers)

Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« Reply #277 on: June 23, 2013, 11:53:00 PM »

"I'm proud the President has finally embraced the sane position on Marijuana. And to respond to your question on what that crazy dude from Texas said, I've just got this. Shut the Heck Up. Look, Obama said he'd end the Wars and that's what he's done. But he's doing it in a responsible way. The last troops left Iraq last month and the ones in Afghanistan are set to do the same in Summer 2014. That's if the President is re-elected. Let one of the crazies on the Republican side in and we'll end up in the Mideast til my great-grand kids have grand kids."
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #278 on: June 23, 2013, 11:57:07 PM »

!!!

Flash Poll (National): Should marijuana be made legal?
Yes - 45%
No - 39%
Unsure - 16%

Question to GOP Candidates: What is your position on marijuana legalization?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #279 on: June 24, 2013, 12:27:38 AM »

Huntsman debate response:
The regulation of marijuana is a states right. Yet, here we see President Obama once again over stepping the rights of states in order to push through his agenda, simply to attract young voters. President Obama, I have a message for you: it is time to stop playing politics and start finding solutions for the nation’s woes. If you won’t, I will.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #280 on: June 24, 2013, 06:49:17 AM »

Huckabee Response:
"This is an issue I've thought long and hard about it. For years I have been opposed to the legalization of marijuana in any form, and while I think we should be cautious about the rapid nature of pubic opinion polls and should not base our policies just on the basis of what one poll says. However, that being said I do believe that the legalization of marijuana is a state's right issue and should be handled at that level accordingly."
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #281 on: June 24, 2013, 08:15:29 AM »

Roemer Debate Response

The most important part of this issue is medicinal use - using marijuana to help sick people. When I was in Congress, I co-sponsored a bill that would transfer marijuana to a Schedule II drug, meaning that it's acceptable to distribute to hospitals and pharmacies in order to treat diseases like glaucoma or cancer. When I was Governor of Louisiana I signed a bill allowing doctors to prescribe marijuana for paralysis, glaucoma, or cancer. So I would fully support legalizing medical marijuana nationwide. As for recreational use - there are some things that the national government has under their purview, things like national defense, relations with foreign governments, that's all Washington DC. Things like recreational marijuana laws, those sort of things are under state purview, and as President I would honor that.
Senator Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #282 on: June 24, 2013, 10:22:29 AM »

TV Ad: The Record

Recently, President Obama announced a push to legalize marijuana and end the War on Drugs. But what has the administration's record on this been? Cracking down on medical marijuana dispensaries, spending hundreds of millions of dollars in states where it has been legal. The IRS unfairly targeting banks and landlords that do business with them. Putting countless more young lives in prison, unfairly minorities, for nonviolent crimes and permanently tarnishing their images in the process. It's time that the American people had a consistent and committed leader for a change. Governor Jesse Ventura has always been outspoken on the need to end the War on Drugs once and for all, and to repeal the federal laws on substances like marijuana. Break the two-party system. End the War on Drugs. Vote Jesse Ventura for president.

I'm Jesse Ventura, and I approve this message.

Also to be aired as a radio ad nationwide.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #283 on: June 24, 2013, 12:16:47 PM »

Hutchinson debate response:
     "Ultimately, while I personally oppose legalization, the choice should ultimately rest with the states. This issue, in my belief, is secondary however. Currently our economy is failing, wars are raging, and the deficit is rising, and the President chooses to campaign on this? The focus on this issue over the previous few days is both ridiculous and insulting to the Americans who are unemployed, underemployed, or are facing foreclosure."
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #284 on: June 24, 2013, 01:10:13 PM »

Debate response:
I belive that it is a state rights issue.  I will not support it, but if you as a state want it, have it.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #285 on: June 24, 2013, 07:42:09 PM »

"I would like to talk about this issue in a more personal sense: Forty years ago, when I was in college, marijuana was incredibly easy to get. As a result, and after one party too many, I ended up arrested and fined because of it. I thought my future political career was over, and I was lucky, since other college students have suffered far worse in the same situation. You know, I used to be pretty harsh about the use of marijuana (and I still have a negative view on it), but I think my view has evolved from 10 years ago.

Well, I don't think my personal views matters too much, after all, I agree with my fellow republicans: This should better be left to the states. However, I personally think that sometimes we are too harsh with the youth. Sure, this whole experience taught me a great deal about responsibility and I have never attempted to repeat it, but then again, I was lucky. If we were more assertive with punishments when it comes to the people that do not, and I repeat, do not traffic and only use it in cases like Gov. Roemer said, we could be really helping a lot of young people across America. Whether we talk about the economy, foreign policy or education, that is the point of the GOP campaign: Helping America and all of its sides."
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« Reply #286 on: June 24, 2013, 09:32:44 PM »

"As Joe so eloquently put the other day, yes, I have decided that we should be looking to decriminalize Marijuana. There is no reason that Weed should be illegal, yet we allow Alcohol to be sold. It kills 75,000 people a year. Prescription Drugs kill 100,000. Marijuana kills 0. We'd save nearly 9 Billion dollars decriminalizing it, something at a rational Republican should be able to get behind. It will also create jobs, something the American people desperately need. We'd need workers to farm it, cultivate it, and sell it.

Now I know they're out there arguing "Oh this is a states rights issue." No it's not. The Federal Government has the authority to regulate it, as we've recklessly done with the War on Drugs. If we had the power to ban it, which Republicans support, then we have the power to decriminalize it too. They make the same arguement with Marriage Equality, another issue I've evolved on. If we can ban it on a national level, we can legalize marriage on a national level."
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #287 on: June 25, 2013, 11:55:12 PM »

January 9th and 10th starts now!!!

The New York Times

Polling Update

NATIONAL

Daniels: 34%
Hutchison: 21%
Huckabee: 17%
Huntsman: 9%
Ayotte: 6%
Roemer: 5%
Someone Else/Not Sure: 8%

NEW HAMPSHIRE

Ayotte: 20%
Huntsman: 20%
Daniels: 17%
Hutchison: 16%
Roemer: 13%
Huckabee: 6%
Someone Else/Not Sure: 8%

SOUTH CAROLINA

Hutchison: 24%
Daniels: 22%
Huckabee: 22%
Huntsman: 9%
Ayotte: 4%
Roemer: 3%
Someone Else/Not Sure: 16%

General Election Poll:
Generic Republican: 44%
President Obama: 42%
Former Governor Ventura: 5%
Undecided: 9%

Down to the Wire in New Hampshire!

Like Iowa, we're seeing the race come down to the wire in New Hampshire, this time between favorite-daughter Kelly Ayotte and Jon Huntsman, with Daniels, Hutchison, and Roemer (!!!) not far behind. Who will get the victory? Would Ayotte get the necessary momentum to win the nomination by winning, or will people just dismiss it since it's her home state? Stay tuned!

Election Night results on Thursday! Y'all need to be doing more campaign ads, but also be realistic about it - Ventura won't be getting much out of his ads since he doesn't have the funds to do what he says he's doing.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #288 on: June 26, 2013, 12:26:45 AM »

Kay Bailey Hutchinson Schedule: January 9th and 10th
"My fellow Republicans, today is not the day for rhetoric, today is not the day for empty promises, nor is today the day for partisanship. My campaign has been by the people, for the people and as we now face our second hurdle, New Hampshire, we must stand together. The time has passed for a bitter, embattled Washington, viewed negatively by the American people. We deserve better. The president twiddles his thumbs, goes on apology tours, and plays golf while millions of Americans face foreclosure, unemployment, and skyrocketing prices. We need new policies in Washington. We should be working towards unity, not division! Under a Hutchinson Administration I will actually work with Congress on some of the issues facing our nation today, something which this Administration has hardly done. The American people are tired of the negativity in Washington, they want a change and so do I."

January 9th, 2011- SOUTH CAROLINA
Speech in Columbia with Lindsey Graham, George H.W. Bush, and Jeb Bush to unemployed workers
Rally in Columbia with gun owners on the importance of the Second Amendment
Speech in Myrtle Beach with local small business owners and Lindsey Graham
Meet and Greet with unemployed and underemployed South Carolinians in Charleston
Town hall and dinner in Charleston with Chris Christie
Appearance on the "Rachael Maddow Show" alongside campaign surrogate Susana Martinez focusing on the importance of females in elected office

January 10th, 2011- NEW HAMPSHIRE
Mega-rally with Chris Christie, Olympia Snowe, and Susan Collins convincing people to go vote
Get out the vote effort in Concord alongside Chris Christie and Jan Brewer
Meet with voters in Dixville Notch, discuss issues such as the economy
Interviews with local television networks focusing on getting out the vote
Speech at St. Anslem's College urging students to go vote, discussion on the importance of Democracy
Watch results with family, Chris Christie, Olympia Snowe, and Susan Collins
Speech in Headquarters in Concord

Hutchinson Ad: "A Clear Choice" Ad Running in New Hampshire and South Carolina

Chris Christie: "When I first looked at the race this year I was shocked, there was only one candidate who I saw that really impressed me, that was Kay Bailey Hutchinson. She is committed, hardworking, and devoted. Something we need in a President.

(switches to Lindsey Graham)

Lindsey Graham: "Chris is right, there's one candidate who truly represents what we need in America, thats Kay Bailey Hutchinson. She will get our economy going, improve our foreign policy, and will not rest until she gets people back to work. She's the breath of fresh air the White House desperately needs, so join us South Carolina...

(switches back to Christie)

Christie:... and New Hampshire

Graham: and vote for the one candidate who will truly bring results to Washington, Kay Bailey Hutchinson. Go vote!

Hutchinson Ad: "Time for a new beginning" (Running in Nevada, New Hampshire, Maine, Florida, South Carolina, and Arizona)

(Hutchinson voicing over images of economic downturn, foreign policy gaffes by the Obama Administration, and partisan arguments) Are you tired of the failures and broken promises committed at the hands of the Obama Administration over the last few years? Our economy is still in terrible shape, other countries still dislike us, and Washington is still a negative, partisan place. We need to change this! America, you deserve so much better. Its time for a new beginning, if you go vote for me I'll ensure that our nation's future gets brighter. This election represents one of the most important decisions in American History, we can keep going down the path we're on, or we can shift directions and make our future a brighter place for our children and future generations of Americans yet to be born.
Senator Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #289 on: June 26, 2013, 12:34:20 AM »

Jesse Ventura Campaign Schedule: January 9 and 10

[OOC: My apologies for being too liberal with my ad reach. I'll restrict it to my main targeted states for now until I get some real momentum going.]

"JESSE VENTURA 2012 - 5% AND GOING"

January 9
-Rally and Fundraiser in Minneapolis, MN, with Ron Paul
-Rally and Fundraiser in Saint Paul, MN, with Ron Paul
-Rally and Fundraiser in Duluth, MN, with Ron Paul
-Appearance on Hannity

HANNITY: And I welcome back former Minnesota Governor and now presidential candidate Jesse Ventura. Jesse, how has it been?

VENTURA: Nice to be back in the studio, Sean. I'm glad the mainstream news is caring about me a little more now.

HANNITY: Well, and for good reason, too. You hit a good 5% in a recent national poll done by Gallup, and you're especially attracting a large number of independent voters.

VENTURA: Yep. And if you notice in that poll, I can no longer be labeled just as a spoiler for the Republicans, because the generic Republican is beating Obama in that poll! My campaign has no real labels attached, it's just a clear-cut mission to let the voices of average Americans be heard in a way that hasn't been the case for quite a long while. The parties are still trying to ignore me, but I have a hunch that won't be the case for much longer.

HANNITY: Now, what's your goal here? Do you want to be in the debates? I mean, it's clear you're not going to be the one who wins the election.

VENTURA: What makes you say that, Sean? I only wage campaigns to win and when I think I have a shot at winning, and, well, I'm here talking to you as a presidential candidate. Why am I confident that I can win? Because I see it in the eyes of people across the country: they're sick of the establishment. The Democrats and the Republicans have both been screwing them over. I was able to reach out to the disaffected in Minnesota and actually win a statewide election because it was the exact same situation. Now, yes, getting into the debates is the only way that I'll be able to win, because without that, I can't get exposure to tens of millions of Americans properly, so my campaign is working endlessly to ensure that I get a spot in them come this fall.

HANNITY: An ad you put out a few days ago about the War on Drugs and Obama's flip-flopping on that garnered some attention. Any comments on that?

VENTURA: Well, yeah, I think it's important to make that known to voters. Obama is no friend to the nonviolent drug user. Just look at how many of them have landed in jail under his watch. Now, the ad buy we did for that one was pretty large and drained a good amount of our resources, so I think we'll watch that better in the future. [laughs]

HANNITY: All right, great to see you again, Governor.

January 10
-Rally in Sunrise Manor, NV, with Barry Goldwater, Jr.
-Rally and Fundraiser in Paradise, NV, with Barry Goldwater, Jr.
-Rally and Fundraiser in Reno, NV, with Barry Goldwater, Jr.
-Rally and Fundraiser in North Las Vegas, NV, with Barry Goldwater, Jr.

By the way, I heard that the president made public his support for same-sex marriage not very long ago. Really, just now? For the voters concerned about marriage equality and who's dedicated to the issue, try taking a look at the guy who's been in public support of it since the '90s as a governor, and when it wasn't nearly as popular to do. Although I'm glad he at least said something about it, I doubt he'll enact upon his promises, much like so many other promises he's made.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #290 on: June 26, 2013, 12:39:47 AM »

Mitch Daniels Surrogate Herman Cain: January 9th

"America is in dire need of an American Leader with American Leadership techniques and a style that does not require apology! America is a force to be reckoned with, and we need a leader that recognizes that. Mitch Daniels is that leader! Barack Obama has been running around with a nonsense foreign policy begging and pleading across the world, knocking down the American tradition. It's time to go back to a traditional foreign policy of Peace Through Strength and Clarity, and Mitch Daniels posses that foreign policy!"

January 9th:
Speech with Mitch Daniels in Concord, New Hampshire
Barnstorming with Donald Trump in Manchester, New Hampshire
Barnstorming in Keene, New Hampshire
Town Hall in Keene, New Hampshire
Lobster Dinner in Nashua, New Hampshire
Appearance on The O'Reilly Factor

"I can't help out on the 10th... My family and I are going to Sea World!"

Senator Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #291 on: June 26, 2013, 12:58:35 AM »

TV Ad: Far Too Long

NARRATOR: 15 trillion dollars in debt. Thousands of troops dead from wars. Widespread abuse of executive power. Bill of Rights quickly being peeled away. Who has allowed this to occur? Two names come up: the Democratic and Republican parties. The ones who have controlled politics for 150 years have been here too long. It's time to make a change.

VENTURA: That's where I come in. I'm Governor Jesse Ventura, and I'm an independent running for president. Unlike the Democrats or Republicans, I don't care about staying in power. My concern is for the average American, who has been ignored for far too long. Say no to the parties this election and vote for someone whose only allegiance is for folks like yourself. Join the movement at jesseventura.com. I'm Jesse Ventura, and I approve this message.

NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #292 on: June 26, 2013, 07:57:37 AM »

Huckabee Campaign Schedule: January 9-10

Jan. 9: New Hampshire/South Carolina
-Town Hall in Manchester, NH
-Rally in Portsmouth, NH with Chuck Norris
-Town Hall in Columbia, SC
-Rally in Greenville, SC with Sen. DeMint
-Rally in Myrtle Beach, SC with Sen. DeMint
-Appearance on Hannity from Myrtle Beach, SC

"As my mother always said you plant in the fertile soil, that's what we're doing in South Carolina. New Hampshire is divided either going to Huntsman or Ayotte, but South Carolina will be the real test. We're tied with Governor Daniels and two points behind Senator Hutchinson and I believe once the people of South Carolina see her record they'll reject her."

Huckabee Ad: Right Direction (Airing in South Carolina/Florida)
"I'm Mike Huckabee and I approve this message."
As Governor Mike Huckabee:

Cut taxes 90 times.
Balanced the Budget Every Year.
Brought Arkansas' Crime Rate Down

'One of America's Best Governors' -- Time  Nov. 2005

"As Governor I implemented the policies that America needs today. I put my state in the right direction and I'll do the same for America."

Jan. 10: South Carolina
-Rally Charleston, SC with Sen. DeMint
-Town Hall in Rock Hill, SC
-Rally in Lexington, SC with Sen. DeMint
-Town Hall in West Camden, SC
-Town Hall in Greenwood, SC
-Rally in Goose Creek, SC with Sen. DeMint and Chuck Norris

Huckabee and Norris Campaign in Goose Greek

Huckabee Ad: Simple Solutions (Airing in South Carolina, Florida, Arizona, Colorado)
No to Amnesty.
Secure the Borders First.
Fix the Problem Now.
Don't Create a new one.
Finish the Fence, secure the nation's border.

"All of us want immigration reform, but none of us want to see Congress pass another form of amnesty. The solution is simple and takes common sense. Secure the border, finish the fence and institute a comprehensive plan that creates a pathway to citizenship. America is a nation of immigrants, but we are also a nation of laws.

"I'm Mike Huckabee and I approve this message."
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #293 on: June 26, 2013, 08:09:48 AM »

Huckabee Ad: The Only Choice

"There is but one candidate in this race who stood up for the right to life, traditional marriage, unlike some who've called for a truce on these issues. There is but one candidate who cut taxes ninety times during his term as Governor. He balanced the budget every year. He actually cut spending, something unheard of to Barack Obama. There is but one candidate who stands on the shoulders of great conservative leaders and that is Mike Huckabee. The right choice and only choice to lead our party to victory and change this country. I believe in him, and I ask you to stand with me and believe in him too."
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #294 on: June 26, 2013, 02:51:44 PM »

Ayotte Campaign Schedule: January 9-10, The Final Push

January 9th

8:20 AM
Having breakfast with Nashua Chamber Of Commerce
Radisson Inn, 11 Tara Blvd., Nashua, N.H.
2012-01-09 at 8:20

9:00 AM   
Hosting a town hall meeting at Rivier College
Rivier College, Dion Center, 420 S Main St., Nashua, N.H.

10:45 AM   
Hosting a town hall meeting
Derry-Salem Elks Lodge, 39 Shadow Lake Road, Salem, N.H.
2012-01-09 at 10:45

11:35 AM   
Meeting employees at Gilchrist Metal Fabricating
18 Park Ave., Hudson, N.H.
2012-01-09 at 11:35

1:00 PM   
Hosting town hall meeting with Nashua Rotary
Nashua Country Club, 25 Fairway St., Nashua, N.H.
2012-01-09 at 1:00

2:00 PM   
Meeting with employees of BAE Systems
BAE Systems, 65 Split Brook Road, Nashua, N.H.
2012-01-09 at 2:00

4:00 PM   
Hosting a town hall meeting
American Legion Hall, American Legion Hall, 2 Fulton St., Hudson, N.H.
2012-01-09 at 4:00

Reporter:Mrs. Ayotte, how do you respond to an Ad Jon Huntsman has aired which calls on New Hampshire citizens to not vote for you because you only represent us?  Also can you comment on people who say you are only doing well in the state of New Hampshire because you are from here?
Kelly:On your first question, I am not in race because I just represent the people of my state.  Yes I do represent you the people in the senate, but I also represent something different.  Something some in this race might not like.  I along with others represent a force which will not be ignored.  We are frustrated with Washington and it's corruption.  We are tired of our country being dragged through the dirt, and we will not stand for it anymore.  Now I think that also answers your second question also.

6:00 PM   
Visiting N.H. headquarters
Ayotte N.H. Headquarters, 968 Elm St., Manchester, N.H.
2012-01-09 at 6:00

7:00 PM   
Holding a campaign rally at Exeter Town Hall
Exeter Town Hall, 10 Front St., Exeter, N.H.
2012-01-09 at 7:00

9:00 PM   
Attending BCS football party
The Draft, 67 S Main St., Concord, N.H.

Janurary 10th

9:30 AM   
Stops By Manchester Ward 1 at Webster School
Webster School, 2519 Elm St., Manchester, N.H.
2012-01-10 at 9:30

10:30 AM
Meeting with voters at Bedford High School
Bedford High School, 47 Nashua Road, Bedford, N.H.
2012-01-10 at 10:30

11:20 AM   
Meeting with voters at Nashua Ward 3
Amherst Street School, 71 Amherst St., Nashua, N.H.
2012-01-10 at 11:20

12:00 PM   
Dropping by Manchester, Ward 1 Polling Place
2519 Elm St., Manchester, N.H.
2012-01-10 at 12:00

1:30 PM   
Meeting with voters at Mastricola Upper Elementary
Mastricola Upper Elementary School, 26 Baboosic Lake Road, Merrimack, N.H.
2012-01-10 at 1:30

2:30 PM
Meeting with voters at Hollis High School
24 Cavalier Court, Hollis, N.H.
2012-01-10 at 2:30

Supporters of Kelly outside polling place.

3:35 PM
Meeting with voters at Bedford High School
Bedford High School, 47 Nashua Road, Bedford, N.H.
2012-01-10 at 3:35

4:00 PM- 6:55 PM
Last Minute meet and greet with voters on the streets of Manchester.

7:00 PM   
Hosting primary night event
Southern New Hampshire University, 2500 North River Road, Manchester, N.H.
2012-01-10 at 7:00

All people who have endorsed me shall be with me on the campaign trail.

AD Showing in New Hampshire

VO from Judd Gregg
Kelly Ayotte,  born in Nashua, New Hampshire on June 27, 1968, the daughter of Kathleen M.  and Marc Frederick Ayotte.  She has lived most of her life in New Hampshire.  She Understands what you the people of this great state need.  Don't let some people from out of state who don't know you, and don't really know your problems try and buy your vote.  I endorsed Kelly because she will not only be a great nominee, but would be a great president.

I'm Kelly Ayotte, and I approve this message.

JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #295 on: June 26, 2013, 03:04:15 PM »

Ad showing in New Hampshire

I think Kelly is a great woman, good mother, and the Hocky mom that Our County needs, so on election day, vote Kelly Ayotte, American's Iron Lady.

Well, when I endorsed Kelly, I was a little scared to do so, but now knowing her, she is what need for our county to defeat Obama this year, so vote Kelly Ayotte, America's Iron Lady.

She is a Family woman, she is a great wife, and Wonderful Senator, so you should vote for my wife, America's Iron Lady.
V.O.
New Hampshire, you have a wonderful Senator in the form of Kelly Ayotte. Her record as this state's Attorney General, and the fact that she resigned to keep her principles, are amazing qualities.  Why not have someone like her in the White House.  So vote Kelly Ayotte, America's Iron Lady

I'm Kelly Ayotte and I aprove this message.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #296 on: June 26, 2013, 03:25:45 PM »

HermanPACmanCain Ad:

Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #297 on: June 26, 2013, 04:25:13 PM »

Huntsman schedule, January 9th-January 10th, 2012.

January 9th, 2012.
6:00 AM: Breakfast at the Old Salt Restaurant in Hampton, New Hampshire.
8:00 AM: Get out the vote rally in Hampton, New Hampshire.
9:30 AM: Get out the vote rally in Exeter, New Hampshire.
10:00 AM: Meet and Greet in Stratham, New Hampshire.
12:00 PM: Get out the vote rally in Newmarket, New Hampshire.
2:00 PM: Speech to students at the University of New Hampshire in Durham, New Hampshire.
3:00 PM: Lunch at Benedict’s Grill in Rochester, New Hampshire.
5:00 PM: Meet And Greet in Alton, New Hampshire.
8:00 PM: Get out the vote tally in Concord, New Hampshire.
11:00 PM-12:30 AM: Greeting voters in Dixsville Notch, New Hampshire.

Jon Huntsman speaks at the University of New Hampshire.
“I look at you, the young voters of New Hampshire, and in your eyes, I see the bright future of the United States. I see the next generation of doctors, lawyers, entrepreneurs, public servants, and educators of America. I see future Senators, and yes, probably even a future President. When you go to the ballot tomorrow, vote for America’s future. Vote for your own future. Do not vote for the politics of the past. Don’t vote to regress to the Bush era, and certainly not to continue the current Obama era. When you vote, consider me, the candidate of true conservative progress; no, no, no, progressive conservatism is not a contradiction (laughter). Do not only vote for you future, but also for the Republican Party’s future. Vote for the party you want to have, not the stubborn, obstructionist, and unpopular party we frankly have today. The time for change is now!”

January 10th, 2012.
12:00 AM-12:30: Continue meeting voters in Dixsville Notch, New Hampshire.
6:00 AM: Breakfast at Howard’s Restaurant in Colebrook, New Hampshire.
7:00 AM-9:00 AM: Greeting voters at the polls in Colebrook, New Hampshire.
10:00 AM-12:00 PM: Greeting voters at the polls in Berlin, New Hampshire.
1:00 PM-3:00 PM: Greeting voters at the polls in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
4:00 PM-6:00 PM: Greeting voters at the polls in Manchester, New Hampshire.
7:00 PM and onwards: Election Night Watch Party at the Holiday Inn in downtown Concord, New Hampshire with supporters.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #298 on: June 27, 2013, 07:00:10 PM »

OOC: Excited for the New Hampshire results. I hope I can pull it off, or I am screwed.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #299 on: June 27, 2013, 07:04:11 PM »

The cut-off to make a post will be 1 AM ET. Results will shortly follow.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies