Guidelines for Topics in this section

(1/5) > >>

ElectionAtlas:
As a guideline, please only start topics in this section that are directly related to the election in 2004.  These include, primary results (election data, trends, facts, interesting tidbits), general election polls, state-by-state analysis, predictions, candidates' campaigns with focus on electoral strategy, 3rd party candidates and the effect on the election, and when the election results come in, discussion and analysis of those results.

Topics that are not directly connected to the election (even though they may have an impact) should be started in the General Politics board.  These include economic reports, candidate positions, national or international events, accuasations and rebuttals, etc.

Thanks,
Dave

Gustaf:
Quote from: Ben on April 02, 2004, 01:01:01 PM

sorry

Did you feel guilty? ;)

I guess we're all pretty guilty though, it took some time for Dave to tell us that like 90% of all topics here don't actually belong here... :)

My world is falling apart... :(

Ben.:
Quote from: Gustaf on April 02, 2004, 01:04:38 PM

sorry

Did you feel guilty? ;)

I guess we're all pretty guilty though, it took some time for Dave to tell us that like 90% of all topics here don't actually belong here... :)

Its like a grandpa... saying... "I'm really disappointed in you "... and then just walking away in silence... my world has been shaken to... oh well...  

Gustaf:
Quote from: Ben on April 02, 2004, 01:10:47 PM

Quote from: Gustaf on April 02, 2004, 01:04:38 PM

sorry

Did you feel guilty? ;)

Its like a grandpa... saying... "I'm really disappointed in you "... and then just walking away in silence... my world has been shaken to... oh well...  

We can always cry together... ;)

The one who should be really ashamed is Jmfcst though! :D

angus:
No way!  "The pointing finger" and "Mrs. Kerry bashes Wal-Mart but makes money from them" threads were two of the most interesting and entertaining I have found on this forum.  And certainly relevant to this topic.  Dave didn't say campaigning for bush is off-limits, he only reminded us to keep the threads relevant.  Keep up the good posts, jmfcst!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page