2016 Official Polling Map Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 01:56:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  2016 Official Polling Map Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2016 Official Polling Map Thread  (Read 119532 times)
TarHeelDem
United States

« on: July 27, 2013, 07:32:30 PM »

Here are all the 2016 poll averages for each state so far - 21 states having been polled to date - and how far off they are compared to the actual 2012 outcomes. I'm only including the Republican candidate with the best statewide polling.

North Carolina: Hillary vs Rubio: D +7%
+9% D improvement

Rubio has the best NC polling? Color me surprised.
TarHeelDem
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 11:31:44 PM »

Here are all the 2016 poll averages for each state so far - 21 states having been polled to date - and how far off they are compared to the actual 2012 outcomes. I'm only including the Republican candidate with the best statewide polling.

North Carolina: Hillary vs Rubio: D +7%
+9% D improvement

Rubio has the best NC polling? Color me surprised.

Yeah, although only two candidates have been tried out against Hillary in your state, Rubio and Rand Paul. I'm sure Chris Christie would do better in NC as well, don't you think?

Here's the source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statewide_opinion_polling_for_the_United_States_presidential_election,_2016#North_Carolina

I think NC would be just as receptive to Christie as it was to Romney, if not more. Even so, I do think Hillary could beat Christie here (in other words, she would do better than Obama in 2012, perhaps somewhere around Obama in 2008). I'm very interested to see the polling when it's released.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies