My opinion on the moderator business...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:35:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  My opinion on the moderator business...
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My opinion on the moderator business...  (Read 410 times)
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 30, 2013, 12:52:33 AM »

All you moderators and those of you who complain about the moderators ought to copulate as soon as possible- pay for it if need be...

This is an internet forum... the Constitution doesn't apply here, and if getting a post reported is the worst thing to happen to you all day-consider yourself lucky by God!

To the moderators and those who report all the posts- no picture of a dead horse or of a big beautiful woman is more vile then the 30 year old "men" who watch a cartoon about ponies...

Peace out
clarence
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 01:15:19 AM »

You forget that for too many people here, this is life.  Some people have been banned numerous times and they still come back time and time again.  Some people complain in every third post about how they can't say what they want to say because they are afraid of what might happen if they do.  It's like this is the only place on the internet these people have found and if they lose it, they will have nothing else to live for.

We get to sit back and make fun of them flailing at wind mills.  Enjoy.  Be thankfull the little monkeys exist for our entertainment.  Try not to get upset if they come steal your brandy, just laugh it off and get another.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 06:58:19 AM »

Agreed, I don't think I've ever cared less about anything, even though I got death points for fairly innocuous posts in the Glue Factory.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 07:07:50 AM »

Basically the 'problem' is that some people think this is an extension of Real Life and some people don't. Incompatible approaches to the interwebs, really. The result is absurdity.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2013, 07:23:44 AM »

They seem pretty relaxed nowadays - for example dead0man is blatantly trolling above.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies