Pot legalization actually passed in Colorado Springs?

(1/2) > >>

I spent the winter writing songs about getting better:
El Paso County was 50.61% Yes-49.39% No. The city usually votes around slightly less than three points more Democratic than the county, so assuming that correlation you have around 52% Yes. Hmmm....

Won't know without actual precinct results, but quite notable.

Snowstalker Mk. II:
Evangelicals aren't nearly as against pot legalization as they are same-sex marriage/abortion. Didn't Pat Robertson say he supported it a while back?

Quote from: Senator Snowstalker on December 09, 2012, 02:24:57 PM

Evangelicals aren't nearly as against pot legalization as they are same-sex marriage/abortion. Didn't Pat Robertson say he supported it a while back?

Well yes I noted in another thread that 33% supported it in some poll.

Here's a likely reason though: Colorado Springs is primarily an Air Force city, and I can't think of any demographics more likely to vote Romney/Yes on pot legalization than military.

© tweed:
Quote from: 99 buckets of oats on the wall on December 09, 2012, 02:27:47 PM

and I can't think of any demographics more likely to vote Romney/Yes on pot legalization than military.

why's that??

Quote from: © Tweedism is for poseurs in junior high on December 09, 2012, 05:10:28 PM

Quote from: 99 buckets of oats on the wall on December 09, 2012, 02:27:47 PM

and I can't think of any demographics more likely to vote Romney/Yes on pot legalization than military.

why's that??

Disproportionately male, younger in age, known for drug use and vices when they get can away with it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page