KY-PPP: Kentucky is Hillary Clinton country (against Rand Paul and Marco Rubio) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 01:35:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  KY-PPP: Kentucky is Hillary Clinton country (against Rand Paul and Marco Rubio) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: KY-PPP: Kentucky is Hillary Clinton country (against Rand Paul and Marco Rubio)  (Read 21630 times)
Devils30
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.06, S: -4.00

« on: December 13, 2012, 08:39:33 AM »

I'm very skeptical about KY and WV actually being won by Hillary or any Democrat in general. Rubio is barely known and has much more room for growth. I think what's more likely is Hillary vastly improves on Obama in these states but loses them by single digits. The bigger risk to the GOP is Hillary appeals to enough rural whites to put states like Georgia in play while taking Virginia out of reach. I'd put NC, GA, AZ well above KY, WV for Hillary. That said, can't rule out AR either only due to the possible Clinton home state effect.
Devils30
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.06, S: -4.00

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 05:16:39 PM »

Before we all knew about her emails of course...anyone not campaigning looks better.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies