ACLU Defends Right Wing free speech :o

<< < (3/3)

angus:
Quote from: Senator Bono on February 08, 2005, 02:28:21 PM

Quote from: Antifa BRTD on February 08, 2005, 01:52:55 PM

This is why I refuse to join the ACLU. This and defending crap like NAMBLA. T

whats wrong with the National Association of Marlon Brando Look Alikes? ::)

finally, someone who enjoys quality programming appears among the geeks.

Bono:
Quote from: angus on February 08, 2005, 02:22:16 PM

Most opponents of gun control concede that the Second Amendment certainly does not guarantee an individual's right to own bazookas, missiles or nuclear warheads. Yet these, like rifles, pistols and even submachine guns, are arms.

Can you guess what I'm thinking?

Gabu:
Quote from: Senator Bono on February 08, 2005, 05:46:09 PM

Most opponents of gun control concede that the Second Amendment certainly does not guarantee an individual's right to own bazookas, missiles or nuclear warheads. Yet these, like rifles, pistols and even submachine guns, are arms.

"I don't concede that because I'm a nutcase who wants the global annihilation of civilization as we know it."

Oh wait, maybe not that last bit. :)

angus:
Quote from: Senator Bono on February 08, 2005, 05:46:09 PM

You're either thinking about Ned and Jimbo from SouthPark, or you're thinking that they're cleverly trying to lump them together in order to oppress all gun ownership rights, or that they have made the case for missile rights.   Or possibly about dinner, depending on what time it is over there.  I'm actually thinking about all those things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page