2008 Election Game: Campaign Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 27, 2024, 08:35:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2008 Election Game: Campaign Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82
Author Topic: 2008 Election Game: Campaign Thread  (Read 152901 times)
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2012, 09:24:10 PM »

Has Turn 2 started yet?
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2012, 09:26:57 PM »

No we have one more person who needs to put up Schedule.
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2012, 09:33:01 PM »

No we have one more person who needs to put up Schedule.
We're waiting on Chuck Hagel "Maxwell".
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2012, 09:33:47 PM »

Former Senator Alan Simpson, Former House Rep Barry Goldwater Jr., and, shockingly enough, writer Dave Barry endorse Chuck Hagel for President!

Today in Iowa, three people got together to endorse Senator Chuck Hagel... Alan Simpson, the respected Former Senator of Wyoming, Barry Goldwater's son, a former Representative from California, and comedic writer Dave Barry. Mr. Barry, noting he wasn't probably ever going to get involved in politics again noted him and Hagel's similar view of general Governments inefficiency saying "this guy is the only guy I've met who will do something about it!". Simpson noted his policies as more in line with the type of conservative he is, rejecting social conservatism, as does Mr. Goldwater. All three of them, noting the huge difference between Hagel's thoughts and that of President Bush's.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2012, 09:45:51 PM »

October 1, 2007
-Campaign kick-off in New Hampshire
- First appearance in Iowa
- Campaign headquarters in Wyoming (with endorsers)
- Rally in South Carolina

October 2, 2007
- Fundraiser in Miami, Florida
- Rally in Tampa, Florida
- Townhall in Detroit, Michigan

October 3, 2007
- Townhall in Des Moines, Iowa
- Fundraiser in Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Rally in Waterloo, Iowa

October 4, 2007
-Townhall in Concord, New Hampshire
-Fundraiser in Manchester, New Hampshire
-Rally in Manchester, New Hampshire

October 5, 2007
-Townhall in Augusta, Maine
-Fundraiser in Portland, Maine
-Meet and greet in Biddeford, Maine

October 6, 2007
-Fundraiser in Sacramento, California
-Townhall in Anaheim, California

October 7, 2007
-Townhall in Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Rally in Glendale, Arizona
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2012, 09:55:42 PM »

First Turn finished and there are 15 candidates running for President of the United States (16 with McCain). Gentlemen, let the games begin!
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2012, 10:06:30 PM »
« Edited: November 17, 2012, 11:57:05 PM by Governor Spamage »

October 8-14th starts now

National GOP Primary Polling Map-

Red-Romney
Light Green- Gingrich
Dark Blue- Thune
Dark Green- Paul
Light Blue- Hagel
Dark Red Sanford

Democratic Primary Polling Map-

Pink- Obama
Red- Dean
Maroon- Winfrey
Light Green- Henry
Green- Gravel
Dark Green- Lincoln
Light Blue- Clinton
Blue- Biden
Dark Blue- Matherson

Rolled News Stories-

Sanford Gets Stomach Flu, Is off the trail on Monday and Tuesday before resuming campaigning-

Mark Sanford has caught the Flu from one of his supporters and will be unable to campaign on Monday or Tuesday due to his problems.

Gingrich Pulls in 3 Surprise Endorsements: Dick Cheney, Rick Perry, and Jim Demint

Gingrich's campaign has recieved an unexpected boost from 3 endorsers who were not previously known to have supported him. This came as a shock to Sanford who was courting DeMints support.

--------------------------------

Brad Henry receives bump in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and New Mexico

The Governor of Oklahoma is surging for what appears to be no apparent region in both his home state and border states. Hes gained 4% over the last week in the states stated above.

Clinton Website experiences troubles, is down for a week.

Senator Hillary Clinton's website crashed today and the campaign has been unable to get it back up. She is likely losing donations and a virus could be the cause.

DEBATE QUESTIONS FOR BOTH PARTIES

Please issue these on a separate post than your schedule-

1. What would you primarily push for right after being inaugurated?

2. What is your ideal Supreme Court Nominee?

3. What is your greatest weakness. (Being honest is better than saying "nothing is my weakness")
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2012, 10:22:50 PM »

1. "I have two primary goals for my first 100 days in office. Firstly, I will roll back our men and women in uniform from Iraq, transitioning full control to the Iraqi government by January 1st, 2010, while recommitting our effort in Afghanistan and in finding and destroying Osama bin Laden. My second priority will be to work with Congress to pass a single-payer health plan, much like Medicare, that would cover all Americans."

2. "When our Founders negotiated over and wrote the Constitution, they understood that in the far future, not every word of the Constitution would hold the same meaning. A Supreme Court justice I appoint must not only be extremely well-qualified and experienced, but must hold the belief that while our Constitution must be obeyed, there is not merely one angle to view it from."

3. "As I learned very well four years ago, I can have a big mouth." *crowd laughs* "Obviously, that...scream could have been seen as unpresidential. But sometimes I think that can be a good thing. Americans want a leader who knows how to be formal, but doesn't hide their feelings of excitement or passion. Showing your true feelings is a sign of an honest person."
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2012, 10:28:10 PM »
« Edited: November 17, 2012, 10:33:10 PM by jerryarkansas »

Blanche Lincoln

DEBATE QUESTIONS FOR BOTH PARTIES

1. What would you primarily push for right after being inaugurated?

2. What is your ideal Supreme Court Nominee?

3. What is your greatest weakness. (Being honest is better than saying "nothing is my weakness")

1. I would first get us out of these wars that we now are in.  They are bankrupting our county and are no longer need.  Next I would tackle childhood hunger.  It is a travesty, that in the greatest country in the world, that children go to sleep every night hungry.

2. My ideal Supreme Court Nominee would be someone who would go by our U.S. constitution.  They also must have the highest amount of experience possible.

3. My greatest weakness would have to be that i am a woman, not a man.  This is a man's world, and I intend to change that with all of your help.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2012, 10:29:11 PM »

String of Endorsements for Brad Henry!

This morning, former Vice Presidential Candidate John Edwards (D-NC) endorsed Governor Henry in his bid for the White house. Governors Steve Beshear (D-KY) and Phil Bredesen (D-TN) also joined Edwards in endorsing, stressing Henry's bi-partisan approach to governing in Oklahoma.
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2012, 10:32:16 PM »

October 8, 2007
-Campaign kick-off in Stratham, New Hampshire
-Fundraiser in San Diego, California
-Townhall in Waterloo, Iowa

October 9, 2007
-Townhall in Exeter, New Hampshire
-Campaign visit to Red Arrow Diner in Manchester, New Hampshire
-Rally in Plymouth County, Iowa

October 10, 2007
-Fundraiser in Houston, Texas
-Rally in Tampa, Florida
-Rally and Fundraiser in Portsmouth, New Hampshire

October 11, 2007
-Rally in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
-Fundraiser in Orlando, Florida
-Fundraiser in Charleston, South Carolina

October 12, 2007
-Fundraiser in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
-Rally in Pontiac, Michigan
-Townhall in Keene, New Hampshire

October 13, 2007
-Fundraiser in Las Vegas, Nevada
-Townhall in Reno, Nevada
-Rally in Ames, Iowa

October 14, 2007
-Townhall in Des Moines, Iowa
-Rally in Exeter, New Hampshire
-Townhall in Laconia, New Hampshire
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2012, 10:33:23 PM »

Governor Dean's Campaign Schedule:

October 8th:
-Campaign Kickoff in Burlington, Vermont
-Fundraiser in Albany, New York with Gov. Eliot Spitzer
-Rally in Ithaca, New York

October 9th:
-Meet & Greet in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
-Town Hall in Berlin, New Hampshire
-Meet & Greet in Dixville Notch, New Hampshire

October 10th:

-Fundraiser in Boston, Massachusetts
-Rally in Columbia, South Carolina

October 11th:

-Rally in Madison, Wisconsin
-Meet and Greet in Davenport, Iowa
-Rally in Dubuque, Iowa

October 12th:

-Meet and Greet in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
-Rally in Waterloo, Iowa
-Town Hall in Des Moines, Iowa

October 13th:

-Rally in Iowa City, Iowa
-Fundraiser in St. Louis, Missouri

October 14th:

-Town Hall in Claremont, New Hampshire
-Town Hall in Concord, New Hampshire
-Meet and Greet in Rochester, New Hampshire

Endorsements:

Fellow Vermonter Bernie Sanders, a senator and former Congressman and mayor of Burlington, joined Governor Dean at his kickoff address in Burlington. New York governor Eliot Spitzer joined and endorsed Dean at a fundraiser in Albany, calling him a "principled fighter for making sure every American has access to affordable health insurance".
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2012, 10:36:30 PM »
« Edited: November 17, 2012, 11:01:22 PM by Maxwell »

1."The first thing I'd do is get us out of Iraq. It's a mission we have no place in being a part of, and we've wasted too much money and too many lives being there. I would take focus on to Afghanistan, and get out as soon as possible once the mission is complete there. Then I would work towards a tax plan that is flatter and fairer."

2. "My ideal Supreme Court justice doesn't see things through partisan lenses. They see things through constitutional lenses. They must have been through years and years of reading and understand the constitution and knowing exactly how to apply it the laws that may rise through the courts. My ideal judge in that viewing of the constitution would be Richard Posner."

3. "My biggest weakness is probably my stance on the war. That doesn't help me much in a primary, now would it? But that's my principle, so I won't bend on that."
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2012, 10:40:31 PM »
« Edited: November 18, 2012, 11:08:32 AM by LumineVonReuental »

Newt Gingrich:

"Those are quite reasonable questions, and I’ll answer them in the following way:

1.- In the first place, and unlike some of my fellow republican candidates, I believe that the economy is in a decent shape, so what I would primarily push for are two “grandiose” ideas of mine: First, I’m looking forward to increase our presence in space. We have the technology, we have the spirit, now it is time to move forward! Besides that, I believe we must solve the Iraq problem, I advocated invading Iraq, but I've been telling this administration that they were wrong in the aftermath since 2003, and it's the time to rebuild Iraq and end our problems with this country's defense. I will push foward incentives into those matters in my first 100 days.

2.- On the second issue, I must say that the Supreme Court has to be up to their job every day, and I think a democratic administration would appoint the wrong people. The liberal bias we could see on those judges would be, frankly, disturbing. As your chief executive I would make sure that the Supreme Court Judges follow the real concerns of Americans, no unwanted liberal policies, I would appoint justices with similar grandiose thoughts, legislative experience and strong moral beliefs, you know, real conservatives. (moderate applause from the crowd)

3.- I honestly think that I’m too reasonable. I think too much, and I expect too much from others, and that makes me vulnerable in this primary, where the liberal media is more than willing to take advantage of me to make a negative campaign. And I’m not looking forward to that, so I'll pledge to stay above the fray and refrain from answering to such attacks.

I would like to end thanking Fred Thompson, Dick Cheney, Rick Perry and Jim Demint, great conservatives that have come to support this campaign not because of me, but because of the sheer scope of the ideals it embodies. Thank you all for your time.
"
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2012, 10:51:16 PM »

Ron Paul debate responses.
1. My first goal would be ending these wars. We have a ballooning deficit, we have an entire region of the world that hates us, and we are losing our boys by the day. We just marched in to those countries, and we can just as easily march out.

2. The Supreme Court should protect the Constitution, not look the other way while the last few administrations ravage it. I would appoint a strict constitutionalist to the court, because the Supreme Court is the last line of defense for liberty in this country, and more often than not, the Supreme Court refuses to stand up for liberty.

3. By far, my biggest flaw was the newsletters that came out under my name. I did not write them, and I did not even read them. I just signed off on them. I was wrong, and I offended many, many people. I think one of the most vile things put out under my name was a disgusting attack on Barbara Jordan, who served in Congress with me as part of the Texas delegation, and you know, she was a good friend of mine, and the whole delegation just loved her.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2012, 10:51:44 PM »
« Edited: November 18, 2012, 12:37:10 PM by jerryarkansas »

Blanche Lincoln

Oct 8-return to little rock, rest day

Oct 9-barnstorm Tn, and Mo, Make Appearance on Local stations

Oct 10-barnstorm Mo (fundraising Breakfast in St. Louis), Iowa

Oct 11-barnstorm Iowa

Oct 12-Barnstorm Iowa

Oct 13-Fly back to Sc, continue on bus tour

Oct 14-Continue bus tour of South Carolina, Ga

Incipimus iterum
United States

« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2012, 10:54:04 PM »

Jim Mathenson
1."My goals for my 100 days im in office is to make sure Americas Energy Independent, and i want to make sure we also find a way to keep our budget balanced and Wind down the war in Iraq by making sure the Iraqi's Step up on defending there own country "
2.'My ideal Supreme court Nominee is someone who will Followand Interpret the Constitutionf or what it can apply in the past and today and i will not Impose a Litmus Test on Those who i select  will have good legal backgrounds and experienced "
3."Well my Greatist Weakness is that i'm Different from my Party on many issues but im willing to stand on principle"
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2012, 10:55:31 PM »

Gary Johnson and Pat Buchanan endorse Ron Paul!
Former New Mexico Governor Gary Johnson hit the trail for Ron Paul in New Hampshire this week, calling him "the greatest Republican ever to seek the nomination", and the only true "liberty minded candidate" in the race. Johnson, who was Governor of New Mexico from 1994 to 2002, was considered as a potential candidate for the Libertarian nomination in 2000, and is a staunch advocate of the legalization of marijuana.

Pat Buchanan joined Ron Paul in Iowa, endorsing him as the only "true Republican" running for President. Buchanan ran for President in 1992 and 1996 as a Republican, and in 2000 as the nominee of the Reform Party. Buchanan is popular among social conservatives, and called Ron Paul "a man of morals and principle" at the event.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2012, 10:55:38 PM »
« Edited: November 17, 2012, 11:03:23 PM by Maxwell »

Chuck Hagel

Schedule

October 8, 2007
- Fundraiser in St. Louis, Missouri
- Town-hall in Ames, Iowa
- Town-hall in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

October 9, 2007
- Rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Fundraiser and Town-hall in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Town-hall in Detriot, Michigan

October 10, 2007
-Rally in Manchester, New Hampshire
-Town-Hall and Fundraiser in Burlington, Vermont
-Rally in Pittsfield, Massachusetts

October 11, 2007
-Rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma
-Fundraiser in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
-Town-Hall in Topeka, Kansas

October 12, 2007
-Appearance on Jon Stewart's The Daily Show
-Rally in Denver, Colorado

October 13, 2007
-Fundraiser in Portland, Oregon
-Town-hall in Olympia, Washington
- Town-hall in Birch Bay, Washington

October 14, 2007
- Rally in Charleston, South Carolina
- Fundraiser in Las Vegas, Nevada

Endorsements
Governor Mitch Daniels (R) of Indiana, Governor Jon Huntsman (R) of Utah, Tom Ridge (R) of Pennsylvania, Rep. Jeff Flake (R) of Arizona, and Former Rep. Greg Gangske (R) of Iowa all endorse Senator Chuck Hagel. They all site the same reason: his foreign policy stance is the reasonable place to go, and his fiscal ideas are the best of the bunch. Flake was expected to follow the Arizona delegation by going for McCain, but that was not the way things were, similar for Daniels to Sanford.

Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2012, 10:59:20 PM »
« Edited: November 17, 2012, 11:08:30 PM by Clinton1996 "Sec. of Explaining Stuff" »

1.- "The time for change is now. I hear it all across America, and we can't let the status quo establishment and corporate candidates, keep change from America. And so on the day of my Inauguration, I shall sign an Executive Order closing the unconstitutional Guantanomo Bay. I will also pull troops from Iraq before Christmas Eve 2009. And I will push for something that Presidents going back to Teddy Roosevelt has attempted since 1912; Universal Health Care for every man, woman and child."

2.- "I will appoint Supreme Court Justices who uphold the Constitution, but do not take an outdated or narrow view of the way the Founders intentions. They will be well qualified and experienced, and will respect the rights and liberties of American citizens. My ideal judge would be in the mold of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg."

3.- "I'm going to be honest with the American people. I am not the most experienced candidate on the stage tonight. Nor do I give the best soundbites and shortest answers. But I will tell you this; I am the best man for the job. I know i can bring the Change to Washington that every American can believe in.  I hope I can count on your vote."
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2012, 11:01:46 PM »

1. The first task of the next president, whoever it is, is going to be cleaning up the mess made by the Bush administration. This means bringing our troops home from Iraq and repealing George Bush's tax cuts for the wealthy. People like me don't need more tax cuts. Average, working Americans do.

But our next president has to do more than just reverse the damage that George Bush has done. We need a president who will start building America up again. America has for ages promised her citizens opportunity. We tell our kids that if they work hard and make good choices, they can succeed, no matter who they are or where they come from. My story is living proof that this is possible.

Unfortunately, this dream is getting harder and harder for people across America to achieve. If elected, my number one priority as President will be to expand the promise of equal opportunity for all. This means improving education and making college affordable for all, not just those with wealthy parents. It means bringing healthcare to the uninsured, so that families are no longer crippled by medical bills and forced to go without treatment for lack of money in the wealthiest nation on earth. And it means reversing the tax policies that have helped the rich get even richer and creating tax policies that help average Americans.

2. I believe that the supreme court could really use some diversity. 5/7 members of the supreme court are white men, despite there being plenty of qualified women and minority judges across the country.

3. Well, besides chocolate cheescake...
*laughter*
In all seriousness, I believe my biggest weakness is that I am very passionate. As anyone who has watched my show knows, I speak from the heart and care deeply about a number of causes. There are some who say this is a bad thing, that a politician needs to be more measured and calculating. But I believe that we need a little more passion and heart in Washington.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2012, 11:02:38 PM »

Newt Gingrich's Schedule: From October 8 to October 14, 2007:

October 8: Fundraising and Rally with Governor Rick Perry in Texas.
October 9: Barnstorm and Press conference with Vice President Dick Cheney in Wyoming.
October 10: Building infraestructure and hosting a town hall in Iowa.
October 11: Townhall and Barnstorm in New Hampshire and Maine.
October 12: Barnstorm and fundraising in Florida.
October 13: Fundraising and Rally in Georgia.
October 14: Rally with Senator Jim DeMint in South Carolina, announcement of the "Southern Bus Tour" with Fred Thompson from October 16 to October 21, appeal to more southerners to join the tour.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2012, 11:15:56 PM »
« Edited: November 17, 2012, 11:18:30 PM by ChairmanSanchez »

October 8th, 2007
10:00 AM-Barnstorm with Pat Buchanan in Ames, Iowa.
10:45 AM-Local Television interview.
12:00 PM-Barnstorm with Pat Buchanan in Zearing, Iowa.

October 9th, 2007
12:00 PM-Barnstorming in Waterloo, Iowa.

October 10th, 2007.
Resting.

October 11th, 2007.
9:00 AM-Rally with Gary Johnson in Manchester, New Hamshire.
11:00 AM-Bike ride with Gary Johnson near White Mountain, National Forest-Public invited.
9:40 PM-Appearance on Hannity and Colmes.

October 12th, 2007.
9:00 PM-Rally in Manchester, New Hampshire.
12:00 PM-Raly in Exter, New Hampshire.
1:00 PM-Lunch in Exter, New Hampshire.
8:00 PM-Barnstorming in Dixville Notch, New Hampshire.
10:00 PM-Barnstorming in Berlin, New Hampshire.

October 13th, 2007.
Resting in New Hampshire.

October 14th, 2007.
8:00 AM-Weeklong bus tour of Iowa kickoff in Des Moines, Iowa.
9:00 AM-Bus tour rally in Newton, Iowa.
10:30 AM-Bus tour rally in Grinnell, Iowa.
12:00 PM-Bus tour rally in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
1:30 PM-Bus tour rally in Springville, Iowa.
4:30 PM-Bus tour rally in Waterloo, Iowa.
9:00 PM-Bus tour rally in Ames, Iowa.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2012, 11:23:54 PM »
« Edited: November 18, 2012, 11:06:45 AM by LumineVonReuental »

Late Night News: Former Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist endorses Newt Gingrich!

October 14th, 2007:

Right after Gingrich's rally with Senator Jim DeMint and the announcement of the "Southern Bus Tour", Former Senator Bill Frist called for a last minute press conference in Nashville, Tennessee and announced his support of the candidate. Apparently, he was unsure until he saw Gingrich's strong performance in the first republican debate. The former senator said:

"I delivered a speech on the 2000 Republican National Convention, quoting Sir Winston Churchill on:  -Once the fire is lit, there is no limit to the power it can generate.-
When I see Speaker Gingrich I think of that quote, and I believe his ideas are a fire that will soon become a flame, a flame that will guide this country in this troubled times..."

Pundits believe this will lock Tennessee for Gingrich (he has Frist and Thompson's endorsements), and Frist will campaign in his home state as a part of the "Southern Bus Tour".
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2012, 11:24:57 PM »
« Edited: November 17, 2012, 11:32:27 PM by Clinton1996 "Sec. of Explaining Stuff" »

Kennedy's and Senator Dick Durbin Endorse Obama.
You must be logged in to read this quote.
You must be logged in to read this quote.
These endorsements come with what insiders in the Obama Campaign say are huge surges in donations and in the early states of Iowa and South Carolina.
October 8th-14th
10/8/2007
-Meet and Greet in Chariton, Iowa with Ted Kennedy
-Meet and Greet in Marshalltown, Iowa.
-Meet and Greet in Le Mars, Iowa.
-Meet and Greet in Sioux City, Iowa.

10/9/2007
-Meet and Greet in Independence, Iowa.
-Meet and Greet in Hampton, Iowa.
-Meet and Greet in Hubbard, Iowa.
-Meet and Greet in Humboldt, Iowa.

10/10/2007
-Meet and Greet in Tama, Iowa.
-Townhall, Meet and Greet in Algona, Iowa.
-Appearance on Colbert Report
-Meet and Greet in Mason City, Iowa.
-Meet and Greet in Denison, Iowa.
-Meet and Greet in Iowa, City.

10/11/2007
-Meet and Greet in Strawberry Point, Iowa.
-Meet and Greet in Waverly, Iowa.
-Meet and Greet in State Center, Iowa.

10/12/2007
-Meet and Greet in Eldora, Iowa.
-Meet and Greet in Webster City, Iowa.
-Meet and Greet in Jewell Junction, Iowa.
-Meet and Greet in Ames, Iowa.

10/13/2007
-Town Hall With Ted Kennedy in Waterloo, Iowa.
-Meet and Greet in Des Moines, Iowa.
-Meet and Greet in Cedar Rapids Iowa
-Campaign Rally in Greenville, South Carolina.
-Health Care Policy Speech in South Carolina

10/14/2007
-Appearance on Face The Nation.
-Towan Hall in Columbia, South Carolina.
-Campaign Rally in Charleston, South Carolina.
-Barnstorm in Rock Hill, South Carolina.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies