How much of the racial voting differences are simply due to age and income? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 08:47:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results
  2012 U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  How much of the racial voting differences are simply due to age and income? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How much of the racial voting differences are simply due to age and income?  (Read 1344 times)
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -9.22

P P
« on: November 17, 2012, 05:25:15 AM »

If you round California right now, it's 60-38 (barely down from 61-37 in 2008). Obama may not cross 60%, but he's very close and I don't know what's still outstanding. The polls definitely understated Obama this time, unlike four years ago. To be honest, the Field Poll is the main reason I predicted Obama under 60% in California, although I was accurate in predicting Romney under 40%. I think California is one major state where age and demographics are seriously conspiring against the Republican Party. Part of me is almost amazed at how the Republican Party in California has so totally collapsed in the state, to the point of almost being practically dead at the moment.

(The CA SoS has the current margin at 59.7-37.9.)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies