Mitt Romney and family took a visit to Disneyland yesterday...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:35:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Mitt Romney and family took a visit to Disneyland yesterday...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Mitt Romney and family took a visit to Disneyland yesterday...  (Read 7927 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2012, 07:10:53 PM »

Didn't we fight so hard to win this election so that we didn't have to talk about Mitt?

Nope. We fought so hard to win this election so that talking about Mitt would remain a funny activity rather than a heartbreaking one.
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2012, 07:17:57 PM »

Didn't we fight so hard to win this election so that we didn't have to talk about Mitt?

A small part of my enthusiasm for this election was the prospect of brutally humiliating Mittens. Mission accomplished!
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2012, 07:51:08 PM »

It is most gratifying to see all you Dem hacks and your perpetual fascination, nay, your absolute obsession, with Mitt Romney, following his every move.

Perhaps someday you will find some other object of your affection to stalk, but for the time being you are certainly getting your essential Romney fix.

Clearly, you and the nation cannot get enough of this great man.

Keep up the great work you Romney obsessives you.

I'll let y'all in on a little secret...of the Obama voters I know...most all of them are adamantly opposed to gay marriages, raising taxes on the wealthy, and one of them talks poorly of African Americans and dependency.

people you know =/= 64 million democratic voters.

You're missing my point. Liberals are acting as though pretty much every person who voted for Obama voted for dependency, civil rights, gay rights, ect. In actuality, many Obama voters simply didn't like Mitt Romney, and had their been a better GOP candidate, they'd be President-elect right now.

wait...what?
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2012, 09:26:27 PM »

A small part of my enthusiasm for this election was the prospect of brutally humiliating Mittens. Mission accomplished!

Nope. We fought so hard to win this election so that talking about Mitt would remain a funny activity rather than a heartbreaking one.
I wish I saw it the same way as you guys; just be ready to eat it then when the bell tolls for us again.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -6.61

« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2012, 09:52:01 PM »

I don't know why Mitt Romney even wanted to have a job like President of the United States. He already has everything else he could possibly ask for.

Classic you always want what you can't have?

As for Disney, meh, non-story. Example of how the media sucks.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2012, 10:01:04 PM »

Dem Romney stalker says he saw Mitt at Target the other day.

Wow, this is hot news.  I hope you're all on top of it.

Please let me know what he bought.  I'm sure you will all know. 

Or did he just buy the store itself?  Cheesy
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2012, 03:16:40 AM »
« Edited: November 24, 2012, 03:19:27 AM by Ronnie »

I don't know why Mitt Romney even wanted to have a job like President of the United States. He already has everything else he could possibly ask for.

Because having money does not mean you are satisfied and happy.  There are just some things that money cannot buy...I know this is true from personal experiences that I've had throughout my life.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies