2012 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls *live commentary*(Dave plz read) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:16:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls *live commentary*(Dave plz read) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2012 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls *live commentary*(Dave plz read)  (Read 2540 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: November 07, 2012, 06:42:45 PM »
« edited: November 07, 2012, 11:09:03 PM by Torie »

I have analyzed anything yet, but it should be interesting. The Pubs certainly had a bad day in CA. It was very bloody all up and down the ballot. Most of the ballot choices that I made, or wished were made in many other districts, were the opposite of the majority.

Anyway, congratulations to President Obama, and to all here and elsewhere who supported him. I know that all you must be quite relieved (you were just a tad worried weren't you?).  May both parties now work together, and with real numbers and realistic assumptions, to pragmatically address that which must be addressed, if we are not to circumscribe the future of our young. May my pessimism about that happening be proved wrong. That is my fondest hope. Wish us luck.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies