MO: Public Policy Polling: McCaskill ahead, but barely outside of MoE (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:48:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 Senatorial Election Polls
  MO: Public Policy Polling: McCaskill ahead, but barely outside of MoE (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MO: Public Policy Polling: McCaskill ahead, but barely outside of MoE  (Read 16355 times)
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: November 04, 2012, 11:29:58 PM »

I don't think it will happen, but I'll laugh if Akin actually manages to pull this off. In a night that will likely spur a huge wave of Republican shock and anger, Akin winning would ensure that the Dems get to join in the fun. Great entertainment.

This would pretty much be a prime example of how partisan America is. How the hell can he be running this well with 29% favorables? Easy. He's not a Democrat. I wonder if this might coin a new phrase, "The Akin effect," in which you tell the pollster you are undecided or voting for the other candidate, as you are ashamed of your candidate, only to sneak into the voting booth and pull the lever for your secret candidate.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies