PA: Susquehanna Romney +4 (old poll) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:26:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  PA: Susquehanna Romney +4 (old poll) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA: Susquehanna Romney +4 (old poll)  (Read 16812 times)
TrapperHawk
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -4.35

« on: November 02, 2012, 10:12:52 PM »

Hmmm. I'll take this on face value. (Yeah, I know.) Susquehanna's last poll in Pennsylvania from mid-October showed... Romney +4 with 49% to 45%. Same results as today with no movement whatsoever. How... scintillating.
TrapperHawk
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -4.35

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 10:25:30 PM »
« Edited: November 02, 2012, 10:42:54 PM by TrapperHawk »

Hmmm. I'll take this on face value. (Yeah, I know.) Susquehanna's last poll in Pennsylvania from mid-October showed... Romney +4 with 49% to 45%. Same results as today with no movement whatsoever. How... scintillating.

The funny thing is we have had 10 polls of PA since the first Susquehanna and Obama has lead in every single one.

Man......Republicans are getting desperate if this is what they are going to cling too.

I think that it's quite obvious my friend. All of the other pollsters are part of the vast anti-American, Marxist, hippie, Obamabot, left-wing, global warming, communazi, Kenyan conspiracy to re-elect Barack Obama.

Heh. In all seriousness, Susquehanna is a clear outlier here. They're finding numbers that no one else is.  Even then, they have shown NO movement toward Romney. Romney was 'leading' by four points weeks ago in their poll. Still is today. The race in Pennsylvania is relatively static. Hell, there's not been any movement at all in Susquehanna's poll in weeks. It isn't going to swing wildly Romney's way. Romney has other ways to reach 270, and Pennsylvania isn't his ticket to the White House.

You're absolutely right, it is desperation. They're looking for something, anything to get their minds off of Obama's lead in Ohio. Pennsylvania is as good as place as any I suppose.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies