OH: Public Policy Polling: Obama up 51-47 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:53:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  OH: Public Policy Polling: Obama up 51-47 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OH: Public Policy Polling: Obama up 51-47  (Read 5822 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« on: October 28, 2012, 11:16:54 PM »

If I were all the Republican trolls and the like here, I would stock up on some good whiskey like I have for election night. Mittens isn't winning this thing, and if he does I will gladly leave the forum forever, so you may as well prepare for another 4 years of Obama.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 02:30:11 PM »

If I were all the Republican trolls and the like here, I would stock up on some good whiskey like I have for election night. Mittens isn't winning this thing, and if he does I will gladly leave the forum forever, so you may as well prepare for another 4 years of Obama.

You're one of the guys I'm most sorry for... your cause deserves better.

How long before he's accused of being a RINO?

Me or Mittens? I'm called a RINO every day of my life Tongue

Mittens will probably be labeled as one when he does lose, and the tea party will likely try to tighten their grip on the party, at which point I leave the GOP once and for all.

They have taken out good Republicans like Lugar and Castle for nuts. I hope we lose Indiana. I know that sounds bad, but the crazies don't need to be anywhere near Washington.

What bothers me most are the young kids who are growing up in this environment now. They will either adopt the views of the crazies or see the Democrats as the only sane alternative, and having a one party state is never good for anyone.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 02:37:42 PM »

Dukie, you need to break out the whiskey now. That was the most depressing dirge that I have read in some time.  No new gf yet or something?

Con Law, Federal Income tax law, and criminal law are all I have in my dating life at the moment. The law is my new lover, and she is much colder than my last. Tongue
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 03:09:01 PM »

Dukie, you need to break out the whiskey now. That was the most depressing dirge that I have read in some time.  No new gf yet or something?

Con Law, Federal Income tax law, and criminal law are all I have in my dating life at the moment. The law is my new lover, and she is much colder than my last. Tongue

Sounds like suicide watch time. Have you learned the difference in the Tax Code between "realization" and "recognition" yet?  Expert periodic pop quizzes from me by the way. Tongue

Yes... section 1001 is my new best friend Tongue

And tax law is the reason I occasionally go on these diatribes, but I look forward to your quizzes all the same.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies