MA: Rasmussen: Warren leads by 5 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:15:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 Senatorial Election Polls
  MA: Rasmussen: Warren leads by 5 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MA: Rasmussen: Warren leads by 5  (Read 1787 times)
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: October 27, 2012, 05:53:17 PM »
« edited: October 27, 2012, 05:55:50 PM by Speed of Sound »

Yeah, I will vote for Brown for governor in 2014. There are a lot of people in other Massachusetts cities like Worcester and Fitchburg that legitimately like Brown even though they voted for Obama. I think as long as this doesn't become a humiliating blowout, he'll be able to recuperate for the gubernatorial race.

I like him a lot actually, but I find Mitch McConnell to be a loathsome creature, and I refuse to support his rise to majority leader in any way. In this case, Brown is just collateral damage - nothing personal against him, just business.

^ I don't much like Brown, but I can vouch for the fact that a lot of people in Massachusetts are thinking and feeling like this right now.

Brown 2010: "I'll be 41." Warren 2012: "I'll be 50/51! Wink How quickly things change.
And how quickly they'll change again.

If Rassy's moving this thing to Lean D, it's completely over. We'll look back at the "Supreme Court" debate question as the needle mover.

Shame for Brown really, though, if most of his constituents feel the way being expressed here. A victim of the system which time and time again brings so many to vote for someone other than who they honestly think would do the best job.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies