NC: Public Policy Polling: Another poll, another big McCrory lead (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:46:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  NC: Public Policy Polling: Another poll, another big McCrory lead (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NC: Public Policy Polling: Another poll, another big McCrory lead  (Read 1876 times)
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: October 25, 2012, 02:22:54 PM »

Ouch. Its up to 13.
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 11:54:44 PM »

I actually asked Tom Jensen about that. He said that they do the LG race every other poll. They'll have it next poll; Forest was up 1 last time.

I think despite Dalton at the top of the ticket, the other Dems will be ok. Marshall should win as should Cowell. Wood is the the one running against Goldman, right?
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 02:23:35 PM »

Yes, but that is primarily because of the scandal regarding Goldman's time on the Wake County school board. Have they not talked about this as much in your area?

I don't psychically live in NC, so I don't get the local analysis on these races.

There will be some exceptions of course, but at least according to the consensus on NC Spin was that if McCory was in the double digits, many Republicans would be washed in. They described LG as the firewall between McCrory and the rest of the council of state and that if that goes, the council of state will see some big shifts.

I can actually see that. The Democrats should be guaranteed Cooper (obviously), Marshall and Wood though.
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2012, 02:29:09 PM »

Yes, but that is primarily because of the scandal regarding Goldman's time on the Wake County school board. Have they not talked about this as much in your area?

I don't psychically live in NC, so I don't get the local analysis on these races.

There will be some exceptions of course, but at least according to the consensus on NC Spin was that if McCory was in the double digits, many Republicans would be washed in. They described LG as the firewall between McCrory and the rest of the council of state and that if that goes, the council of state will see some big shifts.

I can actually see that. The Democrats should be guaranteed Cooper (obviously), Marshall and Wood though.

Yes of course, but I thought you would still be keeping tabs on local political news. Tongue

Well, I follow the Congressional races much more closely.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies