Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 05:01:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4)  (Read 143589 times)
Northeast Rep Snowball
hiboby1998
United States

« on: December 19, 2012, 12:42:28 PM »

So, immediately when Santa leaves his presents, my phone and my tablet will be preparing for Christmas 2013!!

Should we tell him?
I doubt he can take it with his state of mind.
Northeast Rep Snowball
hiboby1998
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 08:53:26 PM »

As far as the airport goes Friday night, the weather will be just fine.  It's supposed to be in the 30s and dry Friday evening.  The only reason I'm going Friday evening instead of Saturday morning is so I don't miss my alarm.  My flight takes off at 6:00, which means I need to be at the airport by 4:00 especially with it being the weekend before Christmas, the airports will be packed.  I need to be to the Airport parking by 3:30, so I would need to leave by 3:00.  This would make me wake up by 2:00.  That's dangerous territory for missing an alarm.  I'll go to the airport Friday evening so I don't miss the alarm!  I'm debating on waiting until after the bowl game Friday night to go to the airport.  The game will be over by 9:00, so I could still get to the airport by 10:00.  Security should still be open at 10:00 especially for midnight flights.  That would make it just a bit cheaper to park.  I would only be paying for 4 - 24 hour nights instead of 5.  Or, I may just leave things untampered and go to the airport at 5:00.  I'll get off at 2:30 Friday, so I'll come home for at least a couple hours before going to the airport.
?? you and airplane times, you would got there at 17 for something at 6 the next day.
Northeast Rep Snowball
hiboby1998
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 09:25:50 AM »

Going to the airport 12 hours before your flight is pure insanity.  That is all.
Northeast Rep Snowball
hiboby1998
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2012, 12:57:40 PM »

Then he should stay at home.
Northeast Rep Snowball
hiboby1998
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2012, 12:46:49 PM »

Well, the world continues.  That means you are stuck with me and the Update thread. Tongue.  I'll be leaving for the Airport in 12 1/2 hours at 9:00 pm MST.  Flight leaves in 21 1/2 hours at 6:00 am.
Define stuck as could leave at anytime.
Northeast Rep Snowball
hiboby1998
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2013, 01:40:47 PM »

hate to break it for you, but have you seen DRJ's sig
Northeast Rep Snowball
hiboby1998
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2013, 12:52:28 PM »

Gramps and BRTD, when in that post did I say I would miss because of weather?  I can't find it.  But, as always, you twist my words around.  What I did say is I would attempt to go to work, but would be a nervous wreck all the way there.  That is NOT the same thing as missing work.  The only reason I am off today is because of the call volume.

I know why you're off.  I just want you to resist temptation on other days when you're not.  Tongue

It makes sense what you're saying, but my point was its not happening right now.

Anyway, I've got a possible Plan B in the works as far as my employment goes.  Its a little farther away in Salt Lake City, but it pays slightly more. 12.55 as opposed to 12.00.  No more details beyond that are known.  It is still a very new possibility.  I don't necessarily want to leave where I'm at, but if they keep cutting my hours then I'm not gaining anything, and in fact losing pace.  Plus, if the call volume does stay slow there is an increasing possibility of lay offs which may force me to find something else, anyway.  As far as the weather goes, that's not a real big concern for two reasons. 1) I've survived half the winter already and more importantly 2) I can ride the bus wherever I need to go.
If you live 1.25 miles from work, you can walk, the bus is faster certainly, but still.
Northeast Rep Snowball
hiboby1998
United States

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2013, 09:32:01 PM »

For Some reason when I hear writers, I think of an elaborate conspiracy where there is a company that writes these, a panel of writers etc. but one disgruntled writer/ intern with a good sense of humor came here and wrote this to troll us.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies