Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 09:12:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4)  (Read 143266 times)
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« on: November 04, 2012, 07:34:56 AM »

It is 2:30 am MST and I have been awake for two hours.  Why?  I am trying to adjust my body to going to bed late and getting up early for the next 3 days in advance of Election Day.  Today, I went to bed at 12:00 am MDT and got up at 12:30 MST (1 1/2 hours).  Tonight, I will go to bed around 10:00 pm MST and wake up on Election Eve at 3:00 am MST.  Tomorrow night, I will go to bed by 9:30 pm MST and wake up Tuesday by 2:00 am.  I will then go to bed around 6:00 am Wednesday.

If you want to stay awake on election night, the sensible thing to do would be to sleep for as long as possible on the monday night/tuesday morning, not to not sleep for 3 days before, that'll just mean you can't stay awake because your body needs sleep so much.
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 04:16:00 PM »
« Edited: January 20, 2013, 04:17:50 PM by bore »

Guys, calm down, it's not a sin if someone called Jeff from Oklahoma does it.

Tons of Catholic Churches have mass at six on Sunday, or late the day before me.

If you were a catholic, and wanted to, in Edinburgh you could on foot go to about 15 different masses all on the weekend, with the latest being at 8 o clock (At a Jesuit place where my gran's cousin was a priest for about 20 years).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies