Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:57:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4)  (Read 141813 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: January 20, 2013, 03:10:49 PM »

What type of church only has mass in the morning? Is this a Third World country? Just go at a later time.

And Snowstalker, one would expect such a comment from you. Monopoly is the game of American capitalism, so of course a true blue proud patriotic American like Bushie would play it.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 03:22:32 PM »

What type of church only has mass in the morning?

Probably not one that Bushie would go to even if he didn't stay up late, since he's not Catholic and doesn't attend mass.

Tons of Catholic Churches have mass at six on Sunday, or late the day before me.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 03:28:50 PM »

What type of church only has mass in the morning?

Probably not one that Bushie would go to even if he didn't stay up late, since he's not Catholic and doesn't attend mass.

Tons of Catholic Churches have mass at six on Sunday, or late the day before me.

Correct. We are the convenient church. But let's not stray from the subject. BushOK can't dodge this one.

Yes, as an Evangelical, he's holding himself to a higher standard than us. And yet here he falls short. It really is a scandal.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 07:04:55 PM »

Half of an airplane cup of wine got him buzzed. Jesus H. Christ.

When its my very first real taste of alcohol (other than a sip on an amber ale in 2010), and I had been without food for literally 24 hours and been without sleep for nearly 30 hours.  Then again, almost anything would probably get me tipsy under those circumstances.

You're how old and you haven't had more than a few sips of alcohol in your life? No wonder everything seems to go wrong. Get it together!
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 09:34:01 PM »

Cereals are like 130 cals max for a 3/4 cup serving, who cares. The Fig Newtons are probably the only thing I'd caution against in that lot.

Plus, Honey Nut Cheerios, like regular Cheerios, are good for cholesterol, so while it has sugar, it has other benefits as well.

Look, dawg, no one needs Honey Nut Cheerios. Regular Cheerios are just as good, if not better.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2013, 07:50:01 PM »

Cereals are like 130 cals max for a 3/4 cup serving, who cares. The Fig Newtons are probably the only thing I'd caution against in that lot.

Plus, Honey Nut Cheerios, like regular Cheerios, are good for cholesterol, so while it has sugar, it has other benefits as well.

Look, dawg, no one needs Honey Nut Cheerios. Regular Cheerios are just as good, if not better.

This is patently false.

You apparently don't eat Cheerios. You could eat like five bowls of those in a row.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies