Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 03:46:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4)  (Read 143574 times)
rejectamenta
Botswana

« on: November 30, 2012, 03:58:11 AM »

I'm with you on this. I'm currently at ~1000 calories for the day, with a target goal of ~3500-4000. That leaves 2500-3000 calories left for dinner and subsequent snacks. It's impossible to hit without binge drinking, but Bushie doesn't even do that!

I had this problem until I just started drinking 16 ounces of milk with everything. Peanut butter is a miracle, too.
rejectamenta
Botswana

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 08:38:24 AM »

Two sandwiches isn't unreasonable. It depends on the type of bread you use, but generally a bagged white/wheat/potato/etc. bread is 80 calories per slice, so you're at 320 for 4. One 2oz serving of ham or turkey is about 60, so now you're at 440. Cheese is much more calorie dense, and a lot of people will unintentionally go overboard with it, but one slice per sandwich is only a single serving of about 95-110. So now you're at.. 540 or thereabouts, maybe 570+ if you're using a more artisan style bread. Pickles and mustard are negligible. Consider them free vitamins. That's very easy to work into an 1800 calorie diet, let alone a 2500 calorie diet.

That's assuming your serving sizes for the meal are actually in order. They probably are, but to be sure of this stuff, consider purchasing a food scale. They're pretty cheap at amazon and eliminate all doubt about what you're actually consuming.
rejectamenta
Botswana

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 09:14:21 PM »

Cereals are like 130 cals max for a 3/4 cup serving, who cares. The Fig Newtons are probably the only thing I'd caution against in that lot.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies