Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:33:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4)  (Read 141636 times)
Dave from Michigan
9iron768
United States

« on: December 16, 2012, 05:43:02 AM »

I wish we would get snow but we usually don't get very much before Christmas.
Dave from Michigan
9iron768
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 05:59:31 PM »

we will take some of your snow here in Michigan, I would love to have a white Christmas. Of course it needs to get significantly colder here first. It was 53 degrees today.
Dave from Michigan
9iron768
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 12:09:27 AM »

as long as your going under like 35 your not really going to get hurt if you crash. Can you take roads that are at or under this speed limit to work.  You can't be afraid of the snow. Last winter I was in a accident doing under 10 mph both of us slid on some ice it was a slow motion accident. I watched his car come at me for several seconds knowing he was going to hit me, it was weird. I also almost slid up a curb and into a stop sign barely stoping before I hit it. I also got my car stuck in the snow in a major intersection for 10 minutes. The intersection was 200 ft from my workplace. Another year I almost hit the mailbox of my work trying to floor it into the parking lot because the lot wasn't plowed and I didn't want to get stuck. Last year I hit some ice and spun around a few times in the middle of a 5 lane road lucky for me no one was on the road right by me. There were people a hundred feet or so in front of me but I stopped before I hit them, barely. Just get out there and drive. Is there a big parking lot you can practice driving in to get use to the snow? I would try that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies