Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:51:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 ... 79
Author Topic: Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4)  (Read 142038 times)
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1750 on: January 20, 2013, 04:14:15 PM »

Bushie is spiraling into a morass of sin...
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #1751 on: January 20, 2013, 04:16:00 PM »
« Edited: January 20, 2013, 04:17:50 PM by bore »

Guys, calm down, it's not a sin if someone called Jeff from Oklahoma does it.

Tons of Catholic Churches have mass at six on Sunday, or late the day before me.

If you were a catholic, and wanted to, in Edinburgh you could on foot go to about 15 different masses all on the weekend, with the latest being at 8 o clock (At a Jesuit place where my gran's cousin was a priest for about 20 years).
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1752 on: January 20, 2013, 04:16:34 PM »

Bushie, you should try some of this next time you try alcohol. This stuff is AWESOME!

Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1753 on: January 20, 2013, 04:19:55 PM »

You think this is a joke, friend? When was the last time you missed church?

I was sick last Sunday, so actually I've missed two Sundays in a row.

You forgot to count the snow days.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1754 on: January 20, 2013, 04:51:27 PM »

We get it BRTD, you go to a cool church.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #1755 on: January 20, 2013, 04:57:30 PM »

I can only hope the Lord will be merciful.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1756 on: January 20, 2013, 05:03:13 PM »

BushOK gives new meaning to the term "cheap drunk."

Imagine how much I would save if I could get buzzed off a half an airplane cup of wine?!
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1757 on: January 20, 2013, 05:04:15 PM »

BushOK gives new meaning to the term "cheap drunk."

Imagine how much I would save if I could get buzzed off a half an airplane cup of wine?!

LOL yeah. That would be pretty awesome actually.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1758 on: January 20, 2013, 05:59:59 PM »

Don't Baptists meet on Sunday nights too? And is there a one visit per week quota that needs to be filled? Is going every week mandatory?  Can you just watch it on tv or do you have to physically go?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1759 on: January 20, 2013, 06:06:11 PM »

Who the hell would want to watch those nuts on tv preach?
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1760 on: January 20, 2013, 06:43:50 PM »

You think this is a joke, friend? When was the last time you missed church?

I was sick last Sunday, so actually I've missed two Sundays in a row.

It was software entitled Hoyle Card Games.  It wasn't online poker.

[/quote

I haven't played or enjoyed  online poker since Full Tilt was shut down.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1761 on: January 20, 2013, 07:01:54 PM »

Half of an airplane cup of wine got him buzzed. Jesus H. Christ.

When its my very first real taste of alcohol (other than a sip on an amber ale in 2010), and I had been without food for literally 24 hours and been without sleep for nearly 30 hours.  Then again, almost anything would probably get me tipsy under those circumstances.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #1762 on: January 20, 2013, 07:03:24 PM »

I have officially begun my "Biggest Loser" challenge.  I just finished 30 minutes of light core exercises.  I have started a 4 week challenge to get started and then I can move on from there.  I plan to work out for about 30 minutes a night.  My starting weight, though, is lower than what my scale shows in my kitchen.  The kitchen scales show 266 while the Wii Balance Board shows 246.  My first weigh in is next Friday, January 25!

Is your Wii balance board on carpet?
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1763 on: January 20, 2013, 07:04:55 PM »

When its my very first real taste of alcohol (other than a sip on an amber ale in 2010), and I had been without food for literally 24 hours and been without sleep for nearly 30 hours.  Then again, almost anything would probably get me tipsy under those circumstances.

You're how old and you haven't had more than a few sips of alcohol in your life? No wonder everything seems to go wrong. Get it together!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1764 on: January 20, 2013, 07:05:31 PM »

Don't Baptists meet on Sunday nights too? And is there a one visit per week quota that needs to be filled? Is going every week mandatory?  Can you just watch it on tv or do you have to physically go?

My church has a Chinese service on Sunday nights, partnering with the local Disciples of Christ Christian Church.  I may go to Bible Study Wednesday night after work and then I'll go next Sunday.  I'm about ready to join the praise band in February, so I will go next Sunday.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1765 on: January 20, 2013, 07:05:57 PM »

I have officially begun my "Biggest Loser" challenge.  I just finished 30 minutes of light core exercises.  I have started a 4 week challenge to get started and then I can move on from there.  I plan to work out for about 30 minutes a night.  My starting weight, though, is lower than what my scale shows in my kitchen.  The kitchen scales show 266 while the Wii Balance Board shows 246.  My first weigh in is next Friday, January 25!

Yes
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #1766 on: January 20, 2013, 07:07:48 PM »

Yes

Then that's probably why.  The carpet is absorbing some of your weight instead of the scale absorbing it all, leading to a lighter weight being shown.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1767 on: January 20, 2013, 07:08:33 PM »

Hey, every Saturday night, I record Dr. Charles Stanley from the First Baptist Church of Atlanta on DVR and record the Billy Graham Classic Crusades from his career.  My Grandmother pointed me to a guy named David Jeremiah that comes on TBN at 7:30 am MST Sundays.  I may listen to him next Sunday while I'm getting ready for church.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1768 on: January 20, 2013, 07:09:35 PM »

Yes

Then that's probably why.  The carpet is absorbing some of your weight instead of the scale absorbing it all, leading to a lighter weight being shown.

That's my guess.  Which is why I'm relying on the kitchen scales (which are on a tile floor) for the more accurate readings.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1769 on: January 20, 2013, 08:11:57 PM »

I don't see it as any crazier than going in person unless you're going to church to see/meet people. I remember jmfcst used to post youtube videos from his church. Same idea. No need to fuss with prettying oneself up.  Just kick back, knock church off the to do list, and get on with the day.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1770 on: January 20, 2013, 08:43:28 PM »

I still go to church around here most Sundays.. it is a nice way to meet new people
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1771 on: January 20, 2013, 08:57:00 PM »

I am about 2 hours from starting the 2nd workout of the Biggest Loser game.  I'll be starting it just a bit after 9:00.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1772 on: January 20, 2013, 09:03:19 PM »

I don't see it as any crazier than going in person unless you're going to church to see/meet people. I remember jmfcst used to post youtube videos from his church. Same idea. No need to fuss with prettying oneself up.  Just kick back, knock church off the to do list, and get on with the day.

One thing about Christianity.  If there were no God and this were all a lie, it would be the biggest waste of time and the biggest hoax in the history of the universe.  The fact that there is a God and the free gift of Salvation exists through Jesus Christ's death on the cross makes it the biggest productive time investment in the history of the universe.  I'm not trying to proselytize here, just giving the reality of the situation and why we do what we do.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1773 on: January 20, 2013, 09:08:23 PM »

You're how old and you haven't had more than a few sips of alcohol in your life? No wonder everything seems to go wrong. Get it together!

I'm almost 31, but my parents taught me that alcohol is bad, which is not entirely accurate with the Bible.  The Bible just says do not get drunk, not to drink.  I don't desire alcohol with any regularity, but if I had somebody around me that could drive, I would have a little wine.  I will never taste alcohol of any kind if I have to drive.  I will always resort to a soda.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1774 on: January 20, 2013, 09:22:07 PM »

My church has a Chinese service on Sunday nights, partnering with the local Disciples of Christ Christian Church.

Your church partners with a Disciples of Christ? That's weird.

For those unaware, DoC is a sort of evangelical but still very liberal denomination. I think they're currently ran by a woman and the one near me (which is also were I vote FYI) put up signs on their lawn to vote no on both the gay marriage and voter ID amendments (they were taken down before Election Day obviously.) Interestingly the most famous person ever ordained as a Disciples pastor is probably Jim Jones.
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 ... 79  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies