Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:34:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 ... 79
Author Topic: Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4)  (Read 141735 times)
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1075 on: December 31, 2012, 05:21:19 PM »

I've decided to make today day 1.  I will check in with the forum every day with my current weight and with what I ate that day.  There is no sense in waiting until even December to get started.  I don't want a reward/punishment on the other end, other than that which comes by feeling better or feeling worse.  I know you guys are here for me and will post what I need to hear.  I will have my starting weight within 30 minutes.

Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #1076 on: December 31, 2012, 05:43:57 PM »

Someone posted this on Facebook, and it instantly reminded me of Bushie:

Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1077 on: December 31, 2012, 06:06:58 PM »

Someone posted this on Facebook, and it instantly reminded me of Bushie:

Haha!!
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #1078 on: December 31, 2012, 07:51:46 PM »

You are aware that weighing yourself day by day won't do you any good? Right?

Start measuring yourself once a week and maybe weigh yourself once a fortnight. Yet again, your capacity for self-sabotage is easily visible.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1079 on: December 31, 2012, 08:02:41 PM »

Bushie, you need to start going to shows and hardcore dancing. It's such a workout.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1080 on: December 31, 2012, 08:46:17 PM »
« Edited: December 31, 2012, 08:50:51 PM by farrakhan does not tie his own bow ties »

Bushie, you need to start going to shows and hardcore dancing. It's such a workout.

NO.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1081 on: December 31, 2012, 08:47:16 PM »

Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1082 on: January 01, 2013, 10:44:43 AM »

2013 is a little less than 9 hours old in Utah, so its time to get the Update started for 2013.  2012 was the best year of my life.  There were many ups and downs last year, but a whole lot of life changes.  I'm looking forward to what God will do in my life in 2013.  I'm looking forward to relaxing today and then start my work schedule for 2013 tomorrow morning.

As far as my weight goes, I weighed this morning before I got dressed and I am sitting at 267.6.  That's a little better than I thought it would be.  I thought I would be closer to 270.

I'm looking forward to a great year.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1083 on: January 01, 2013, 01:49:27 PM »

Bushie, why do you not want to do something that is both:

1-fun and
2-good exercise and beneficial in losing weight?
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1084 on: January 01, 2013, 02:10:28 PM »

Hamburgers are great. Just not the sloppy flat ones on uber refined buns that you get from most fast food places. If this is what your burgers look like, you're doing it wrong.

Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1085 on: January 01, 2013, 04:32:54 PM »

It is 2:30 pm which means the first work night of 2013 is underway.  I'm actually looking forward to going to work tomorrow.  It will be a long day, but it will be a good day and probably a fast day.  I'm going in tomorrow with a renewed sense of purpose in 2013!
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1086 on: January 01, 2013, 07:21:06 PM »

Start measuring yourself once a week and maybe weigh yourself once a fortnight. Yet again, your capacity for self-sabotage is easily visible.

He of all people needs to do it daily.  Once he slips out of that routine, he'll never get back into it.  He needs to weigh himself and write it down but not obsess over it... it's a conundrum considering he can't do something without obsessing over it, yet he won't do something unless it's part of a consistent pattern (and based on his past, I don't think weekly is enough to be good for a pattern).
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1087 on: January 01, 2013, 07:36:50 PM »

He of all people needs to do it daily.  Once he slips out of that routine, he'll never get back into it.  He needs to weigh himself and write it down but not obsess over it... it's a conundrum considering he can't do something without obsessing over it, yet he won't do something unless it's part of a consistent pattern (and based on his past, I don't think weekly is enough to be good for a pattern).

I will be weighing every day and tracking it.  I'm the type of person that HAS to know every day otherwise I get very antsy and am very liable to quit.

____

I have to clock in 12 1/2 hours from now at 6:00 am. I want to be at work by 5:20 so I can get things ready and make sure I'm ready to go at 6:00 am. This means I want to be awake by 4:00. I will definitely need my sleep tonight as I will be embarking on two 11-hour days. I've done it before, but not since last Spring. So, with that said, I'm going to go to bed no later than 8:00 pm tonight - 2 1/2 hours from now. I really am looking forward to the next three days. 11 hour days tomorrow and Thursday and a normal 8 1/2 hour day on Friday.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1088 on: January 01, 2013, 07:37:59 PM »

He of all people needs to do it daily.  Once he slips out of that routine, he'll never get back into it.  He needs to weigh himself and write it down but not obsess over it... it's a conundrum considering he can't do something without obsessing over it, yet he won't do something unless it's part of a consistent pattern (and based on his past, I don't think weekly is enough to be good for a pattern).

I will be weighing every day and tracking it.  I'm the type of person that HAS to know every day otherwise I get very antsy and am very liable to quit.

____

I have to clock in 12 1/2 hours from now at 6:00 am. I want to be at work by 5:20 so I can get things ready and make sure I'm ready to go at 6:00 am. This means I want to be awake by 4:00. I will definitely need my sleep tonight as I will be embarking on two 11-hour days. I've done it before, but not since last Spring. So, with that said, I'm going to go to bed no later than 8:00 pm tonight - 2 1/2 hours from now. I really am looking forward to the next three days. 11 hour days tomorrow and Thursday and a normal 8 1/2 hour day on Friday.

Jesus, dude man the fyck up......you're not going to die working real-life hours
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1089 on: January 01, 2013, 07:44:22 PM »

I know only one other person who gets to work 40 minutes early, and she drives us all nuts...
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1090 on: January 01, 2013, 07:49:30 PM »

He of all people needs to do it daily.  Once he slips out of that routine, he'll never get back into it.  He needs to weigh himself and write it down but not obsess over it... it's a conundrum considering he can't do something without obsessing over it, yet he won't do something unless it's part of a consistent pattern (and based on his past, I don't think weekly is enough to be good for a pattern).

I will be weighing every day and tracking it.  I'm the type of person that HAS to know every day otherwise I get very antsy and am very liable to quit.

____

Jesus, dude man the fyck up......you're not going to die working real-life hours

How am I being childish?  I'm just saying what I'm going to do.  You must have missed the part where I've said "I've done it before".  Give me a break.  Stop criticizing me at every turn.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1091 on: January 01, 2013, 07:51:09 PM »

I know only one other person who gets to work 40 minutes early, and she drives us all nuts...

How so? Where do you work?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1092 on: January 01, 2013, 07:51:28 PM »

Normally, I wouldn't get there until 5:45, but they are giving me my permanent desk tomorrow, as well, and I want to get that and get my computer set up before I clock in at 6:00.  Our systems are not the fastest in the west.  We run Windows XP on old Dell computers, which is what the Forest Service runs, as well.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1093 on: January 01, 2013, 07:52:38 PM »

I will be weighing every day and tracking it.  I'm the type of person that HAS to know every day otherwise I get very antsy and am very liable to quit.

____

How am I being childish?  I'm just saying what I'm going to do.  You must have missed the part where I've said "I've done it before".  Give me a break.  Stop criticizing me at every turn.

You're acting like you have to prepare for an 11-hour day.  11-hour days are not hard.  I've worked 22 days straight, with at least 4 of those being over 12-hour days and I survived.  You're talking about getting to work 40 minutes early, and " I will definitely need my sleep tonight".  You're making it sound overly dramatic.  How do you have to get up 2 hours early for work?  I wake up an hour before I work, and it takes 20 minutes to drive there plus 15 minutes to walk from the parking lot to the office, so what's taking up this 2 hours of time?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1094 on: January 01, 2013, 07:54:44 PM »

How so? Where do you work?

She's overly obsessive, orders way too much product in order to not run out (and I mean WAY too much), posts on Facebook about how hard she works, when she really doesn't work that hard, and tends to complain a lot.  She also gets there insanely early and none of us understand why.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1095 on: January 01, 2013, 07:55:33 PM »

Normally, I wouldn't get there until 5:45, but they are giving me my permanent desk tomorrow, as well, and I want to get that and get my computer set up before I clock in at 6:00.  Our systems are not the fastest in the west.  We run Windows XP on old Dell computers, which is what the Forest Service runs, as well.

How long have you been there?
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1096 on: January 01, 2013, 07:55:53 PM »

Employers don't like when you come in that early. You make yourself a liability if anything happens and you could also try and claim you were working and deserve pay. So they're not going to be happy when you show up tomorrow.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1097 on: January 01, 2013, 07:56:38 PM »

____

You're acting like you have to prepare for an 11-hour day.  11-hour days are not hard.  I've worked 22 days straight, with at least 4 of those being over 12-hour days and I survived.  You're talking about getting to work 40 minutes early, and " I will definitely need my sleep tonight".  You're making it sound overly dramatic.  How do you have to get up 2 hours early for work?  I wake up an hour before I work, and it takes 20 minutes to drive there plus 15 minutes to walk from the parking lot to the office, so what's taking up this 2 hours of time?

Um... Shower, Bible Study, Morning News.  If you do the math from 8:00 pm to 4:00 am, that's only 8 hours sleep.  I'm not talking about a dramatic increase in sleep tonight.  I normally get 7 1/2 hours on a work night anyway, so its just an extra half hour.  Waking up at 4:00 am still only gives me 75 minutes before I want to leave.  Thursday morning, I probably won't get up or get to work quite as early.  I might sleep until 4:30 and get to work by 5:40.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1098 on: January 01, 2013, 07:58:22 PM »

Employers don't like when you come in that early. You make yourself a liability if anything happens and you could also try and claim you were working and deserve pay. So they're not going to be happy when you show up tomorrow.

They know we have slow systems and it takes time to get all our systems up and running.  Plus, getting a brand new desk might take some time, as well.  40 minutes early is not extremely early by any stretch of the imagination.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1099 on: January 01, 2013, 08:07:08 PM »

Bushie how about something like this??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUdIbQpJZIw
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 ... 79  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies