Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:17:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 ... 79
Author Topic: Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4)  (Read 141680 times)
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #525 on: December 01, 2012, 01:29:31 PM »

I told Jeff how to lose weight  with a minimum of fuss. He ignored me. My pet theory is that at some level Jeff wants to be a fat - either to be a "victim," avoid the entanglements of sex and/or a serious relationship, etc. I do not find Jeff's protestations to the contrary to be persuasive.

[img 2-01at101000AM.png[/img]

Torie, you make it sound like can just casually have sex. We're not all wealthy retired men, you know. And don't play the old card- you're two years younger than my dad.

No, I think Bushie is just lazy.

Im losing weight and thats all that matters right now.

No, your weight is naturally fluctuating.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #526 on: December 01, 2012, 03:24:37 PM »

The ham sandwiches Bushie described did sound very small. 
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #527 on: December 01, 2012, 03:52:23 PM »

I told Jeff how to lose weight  with a minimum of fuss. He ignored me. My pet theory is that at some level Jeff wants to be a fat - either to be a "victim," avoid the entanglements of sex and/or a serious relationship, etc. I do not find Jeff's protestations to the contrary to be persuasive.

Torie, you make it sound like can just casually have sex. We're not all wealthy retired men, you know. And don't play the old card- you're two years younger than my dad.

Im losing weight and thats all that matters right now.

No, your weight is naturally fluctuating.

Oh come on.  6 pounds is not naturally fluctuating.  This forum is acting like 2,500 calories is gigantic.  DID ANYBODY NOT READ THAT MY WEIGHT MAINTENANCE IS 3,000+ AND 2,000 IS DANGEROUS???  This forum has no right to condemn me for every food choice I make.

We are NOT talking about this ANYMORE!!!  I changed the subject, but nobody is following my lead.
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #528 on: December 01, 2012, 03:57:31 PM »

Bush- what matters more then weight is your happiness. If eating a carload of ham makes you happy- let it be... I know it makes me happy. Your happiness and enjoyment of life matter far more to your health then counting calories...
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #529 on: December 01, 2012, 03:58:31 PM »

Bush- what matters more then weight is your happiness. If eating a carload of ham makes you happy- let it be... I know it makes me happy. Your happiness and enjoyment of life matter far more to your health then counting calories...

The rest of the forum doesn't believe that, or at least haven't mentioned it.
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #530 on: December 01, 2012, 04:13:17 PM »

They also do not enjoy the photographs I send them- except for a few who do admit to liking a full-bodied woman
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #531 on: December 01, 2012, 04:20:20 PM »

They also do not enjoy the photographs I send them- except for a few who do admit to liking a full-bodied woman

It's alright, though, because there is a better chance than not that I will never see any of my forum friends in person.  I've only seen Jamespol once since I've been here and that was 3 days after I got here on September 7, and I still have yet to see TexasIndy.  So, while I do value the advice of the forum, it is a matter of doing what is best for me in all aspects of my life, physically, spiritually, mentally, and emotionally.  I am losing weight, but by no means is that going to consume me.  If I want to go out to eat, I will go out to eat and not feel guilty about it.  I'll just hop back on the diet when I'm at home.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #532 on: December 01, 2012, 05:26:30 PM »

Just a heads up. I was in San Fran this summer. Walking around is pretty strenuous there because of the hills. And driving is very tricky due to density and lack of parking.  And hotels are crazy expensive.  Just a word of caution. The national parks in the Western states are fantastic though!!!
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #533 on: December 01, 2012, 05:34:46 PM »

Just a heads up. I was in San Fran this summer. Walking around is pretty strenuous there because of the hills. And driving is very tricky due to density and lack of parking.  And hotels are crazy expensive.  Just a word of caution. The national parks in the Western states are fantastic though!!!

The parks are great....but not if you only sit in your car.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #534 on: December 01, 2012, 05:40:39 PM »

I'll probably start out by going to Las Vegas then down to Los Angeles and San Diego.  Then, I'll venture up toward Seattle and Portland.

I know SF will be very interesting, but I do plan on going there, if not in 2013, then maybe in 2014.  I do want to see the coastline whether that's in San Fran, LA, or San Diego.

I figure I will have 6 good months a year to do some sight seeing and traveling, April-September.  April could still be a little tricky especially early on with lingering snow chances in Salt Lake, but according to Jamespol, it warms up rapidly in April, so by mid month, I should be fine.

My 31st Birthday is on a Monday this year, so I may take a weekend drive somewhere to celebrate my birthday.  I won't be able to go home to Oklahoma for my birthday since I hope to be going home in June for a few days as my sister-in-law and niece may be coming down there in June.  My brother will be out to sea in June.  The thing is I can get to most places on the West Coast in a long day's drive.  Its about 750 miles to San Fran, 730 to San Diego, and 850 to Seattle.  I'm only 413 miles from Las Vegas, so I may go there for my birthday.  (No, I will not gamble).
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #535 on: December 01, 2012, 05:52:57 PM »

Life as a morbidly obese person would be hell on Earth for me. I can't imagine being able to enjoy bad tasting fast food would be more important to someone than being able to walk a mile without getting a heart attack.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #536 on: December 01, 2012, 06:14:03 PM »

I would prefer to get out and hike, but the scenery, even from the car, is spectacular. The National Park Service does a phenomenal job at making things accessible for people of all fitness levels. I will never forget taking the Beartooth Highway into Yellowstone and seeing the snow fall in July. Even a youtube clip of it is insane! 
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #537 on: December 01, 2012, 06:18:15 PM »

I would prefer to get out and hike, but the scenery, even from the car, is spectacular. The National Park Service does a phenomenal job at making things accessible for people of all fitness levels. I will never forget taking the Beartooth Highway into Yellowstone and seeing the snow fall in July. Even a youtube clip of it is insane! 

Yellowstone and Yosemite are on my places to go, as well, and I do not plan on sitting in the car.  I plan on parking somewhere and either walk, or take a tram, or something so I can feel the air be outside in God's creation.  That's part of the reason I'm trying to lose a little bit now, so when I do walk, I won't be huffing and puffing after 1/4 mile.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #538 on: December 01, 2012, 06:24:08 PM »

Not that I am not all in favor of casual sex, but I am not sure what casual sex has to do with the pursuing of intimate relationships to which I referred.  Casual sex even if Jeff were buffed city is not in accordance with his faith in any event - a faith which despite backsliding here and there he takes seriously.  It's apples and oranges.

By the way being buffed and 30 without much money is a much more effective calling card for sex than being buffed and 61 and with money. Time is a harsh mistress. Get it while you can is my motto. Money is not the universal solvent for all those little hurdles one faces in life. Who knew?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #539 on: December 01, 2012, 06:29:21 PM »

Not that I am not all in favor of casual sex, but I am not sure what casual sex has to do with the pursuing of intimate relationships to which I referred.  Casual sex even if Jeff were buffed city is not in accordance with his faith in any event - a faith which despite backsliding here and there he takes seriously.  It's apples and oranges.

By the way being buffed and 30 without much money is a much more effective calling card for sex than being buffed and 61 and with money. Time is a harsh mistress. Get it while you can is my motto. Money is not the universal solvent for all those little hurdles one faces in life. Who knew?

I am losing weight not for the sexual attractiveness, but for just being able to live and be able to walk in those national parks and on the streets of San Francisco without too much worry.  True, I would like to get married and have sexual relations with her someday, but even love is not a top priority for me right now, even though I am nearly 31.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #540 on: December 01, 2012, 06:44:14 PM »

Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #541 on: December 01, 2012, 06:44:41 PM »

WHO IS "HER"!?!?!?
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #542 on: December 01, 2012, 06:49:59 PM »

All I can say is...

...no, I can't say. There are no words.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #543 on: December 01, 2012, 07:33:04 PM »

Torie's right. You need to hone it to a point. gotten to the point where I decide "well, I want to have sex tonight," I can go out and get it done. What you need to do, bushie, is decide you want to lose weight. Why because you will die. Why don't I believe you? Because you've lied to us before. It doesn't affect me anymore, doesn't affect us- only you bushie can do it. Multiple sandwiches is not a light lunch. Wonder bread is not healthy. Go out, run,

have you had a walk since you last told us??

Sim, what part of changing the conversation do you not understand?  I'm not going to answer these questions, because the conversation has changed.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #544 on: December 01, 2012, 07:38:44 PM »

Torie's right. You need to hone it to a point. gotten to the point where I decide "well, I want to have sex tonight," I can go out and get it done. What you need to do, bushie, is decide you want to lose weight. Why because you will die. Why don't I believe you? Because you've lied to us before. It doesn't affect me anymore, doesn't affect us- only you bushie can do it. Multiple sandwiches is not a light lunch. Wonder bread is not healthy. Go out, run,

have you had a walk since you last told us??

Sim, what part of changing the conversation do you not understand?  I'm not going to answer these questions, because the conversation has changed.

No Bushie, it has not. We are talking about your weight. I assume you haven't walked, are eating cakes. We are not talking about you going to see male hookers in the tenderloin before passing out and rolling down a hill in San Francisco and hitting a trolley.

I don't want to talk about my weight, though.  This is my thread, so I have the right to change the conversation.  No, I have not walked.  Period. End of Story.  Move on.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #545 on: December 01, 2012, 07:40:47 PM »

We can all agree you gained twelve pounds then, right. Good. Okay.

BE IT RESOLVED:

BUSHIE HAS GAINED TWELVE POUNDS!!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #546 on: December 01, 2012, 07:42:39 PM »

We can all agree you gained twelve pounds then, right. Good. Okay.

BE IT RESOLVED:

BUSHIE HAS GAINED TWELVE POUNDS!!

I have lost 6 pounds.  Good grief.  Is it true that NOTHING I say or do will please the forum?

THE CONVERSATION HAS MOVED ON!!!!!!!!!!!
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #547 on: December 01, 2012, 07:45:10 PM »

You can't win the text war, twelve pounds-gainer!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #548 on: December 01, 2012, 07:47:04 PM »
« Edited: December 01, 2012, 07:48:56 PM by 71 years ago. Long ago, but never forgotten. »

You can't win the text war, twelve pounds-gainer!

[size=125pt]Oh yeah?[/size]

Crap.  Fail....
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #549 on: December 01, 2012, 09:20:48 PM »

Walking around San Francisco kicked my Inks last summer.  It's like being on one of those stair stepper machines.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 ... 79  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies