Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:20:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 ... 79
Author Topic: Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4)  (Read 141766 times)
memphis
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #500 on: November 30, 2012, 08:17:22 PM »

Just get a cheap frying pan at WalMart. Less than $5.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #501 on: November 30, 2012, 08:34:39 PM »

Just get a cheap frying pan at WalMart. Less than $5.

I already have a skillet.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #502 on: November 30, 2012, 09:55:28 PM »

You can cook it in the skillet.. just keep an eye on it.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #503 on: November 30, 2012, 11:18:54 PM »

Ahem... You looked at the wrong menu items.  I always get 2 bacon, egg, & cheese biscuits for breakfast and a Double Quarter w/ cheese.  Since they took away my Diet Dr Pepper, I have to get a Coke.  I havent developed a taste for Diet Coke.
This is VanderBlubb hacking his account, right? I was really feeling sorry for Bushie until I read this.

Come on guys, I was trying to be funny.  Of course I don't eat at Mickeys all 3 meals.  I was just mmentioning what I usually get when I do go.  Learn to take a joke.

Out of curiosity, what do you eat for breakfast and lunch on a normal workday?  Because I normally just have cereal (not the super sugary kind) for breakfast, then make a sandwich and eat that and an apple for lunch (sometimes substitute grapes or something in place of the apple).  I have no idea how many calories that is, but can't be that huge an amount.  Dinner's the only meal that I cook (or go out to a restaurant for, on the occasions when I do that).

Are you consuming a lot of calories already with breakfast and lunch, or is it mostly dinner + snacks?
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #504 on: November 30, 2012, 11:19:39 PM »

Try eating cornflakes. They're delicious. I even put a sprinkle, just a sprinkle, of sugar on mine.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #505 on: November 30, 2012, 11:25:25 PM »

Ahem... You looked at the wrong menu items.  I always get 2 bacon, egg, & cheese biscuits for breakfast and a Double Quarter w/ cheese.  Since they took away my Diet Dr Pepper, I have to get a Coke.  I havent developed a taste for Diet Coke.
This is VanderBlubb hacking his account, right? I was really feeling sorry for Bushie until I read this.

Come on guys, I was trying to be funny.  Of course I don't eat at Mickeys all 3 meals.  I was just mmentioning what I usually get when I do go.  Learn to take a joke.

Out of curiosity, what do you eat for breakfast and lunch on a normal workday?  Because I normally just have cereal (not the super sugary kind) for breakfast, then make a sandwich and eat that and an apple for lunch (sometimes substitute grapes or something in place of the apple).  I have no idea how many calories that is, but can't be that huge an amount.  Dinner's the only meal that I cook (or go out to a restaurant for, on the occasions when I do that).

Are you consuming a lot of calories already with breakfast and lunch, or is it mostly dinner + snacks?

On a work day, I generally don't eat breakfast and only an extremely light lunch like a couple ham sandwiches.  My main calorie heap is at dinner and the very light snacks I have in the day time or at bed time.  I generally will eat at home during the week and go to a sit down restaurant Friday night and occasionally Saturday morning.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #506 on: December 01, 2012, 12:22:36 AM »

On a work day, I generally don't eat breakfast and only an extremely light lunch like a couple ham sandwiches.  My main calorie heap is at dinner and the very light snacks I have in the day time or at bed time.  I generally will eat at home during the week and go to a sit down restaurant Friday night and occasionally Saturday morning.

Do you purposely try to f*** up your metabolism?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #507 on: December 01, 2012, 01:15:04 AM »

Not purposely.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #508 on: December 01, 2012, 01:19:54 AM »

wut
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #509 on: December 01, 2012, 01:20:44 AM »

Not purposely.

The bolded part says otherwise...
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #510 on: December 01, 2012, 01:29:40 AM »

How many ham sandwiches constitutes a big lunch?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #511 on: December 01, 2012, 01:37:22 AM »

How many ham sandwiches constitutes a big lunch?

Considering two sandwiches don't even come close to filling me up and I'm left hungry after just 30 minutes, I don't consider sandwiches in general except hamburgers, sub sandwiches, or hoagies to be a big lunch.  A big lunch is only slightly smaller than a big dinner since lunch food and dinner food are interchangeable.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #512 on: December 01, 2012, 01:42:18 AM »

How many ham sandwiches do you eat for lunch per day? Also please describe these sandwiches in greater detail.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #513 on: December 01, 2012, 02:03:41 AM »

How many ham sandwiches do you eat for lunch per day? Also please describe these sandwiches in greater detail.

I only eat 2 sandwiches, mainly for time and money's sake, and they only consist of bread, mustard, Oscar Meyer or Deli ham, and a slice of cheese.  Occasionally, I will substitute turkey for ham.  I don't get too fancy with my sandwiches.  I may include a few pickles if I'm eating them at home, but if I'm taking them to work, I will not include pickles because I don't want the pickle juice making the bread soggy.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #514 on: December 01, 2012, 04:08:34 AM »

Have you ever looked into Atkins or Paleo? My freshman 15 has so far been negative thanks to not eating bread, pasta, rice, or sweets.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #515 on: December 01, 2012, 05:30:50 AM »

Your eating patterns are a disaster...

Firstly, the purpose of a meal is not to fill you up... it's to satisfy. Now.. most importantly how much water do you drink?

Most people's hunger-pangs, have more to do with a lack of water, than lack of food.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #516 on: December 01, 2012, 05:47:44 AM »

Have you ever looked into Atkins or Paleo? My freshman 15 has so far been negative thanks to not eating bread, pasta, rice, or sweets.

Atkins can be dangerous if you don't do it right... I don't think Jeff could actually do Atkins right.
rejectamenta
Botswana

« Reply #517 on: December 01, 2012, 08:38:24 AM »

Two sandwiches isn't unreasonable. It depends on the type of bread you use, but generally a bagged white/wheat/potato/etc. bread is 80 calories per slice, so you're at 320 for 4. One 2oz serving of ham or turkey is about 60, so now you're at 440. Cheese is much more calorie dense, and a lot of people will unintentionally go overboard with it, but one slice per sandwich is only a single serving of about 95-110. So now you're at.. 540 or thereabouts, maybe 570+ if you're using a more artisan style bread. Pickles and mustard are negligible. Consider them free vitamins. That's very easy to work into an 1800 calorie diet, let alone a 2500 calorie diet.

That's assuming your serving sizes for the meal are actually in order. They probably are, but to be sure of this stuff, consider purchasing a food scale. They're pretty cheap at amazon and eliminate all doubt about what you're actually consuming.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #518 on: December 01, 2012, 12:18:15 PM »

Two sandwiches isn't unreasonable. It depends on the type of bread you use, but generally a bagged white/wheat/potato/etc. bread is 80 calories per slice, so you're at 320 for 4. One 2oz serving of ham or turkey is about 60, so now you're at 440. Cheese is much more calorie dense, and a lot of people will unintentionally go overboard with it, but one slice per sandwich is only a single serving of about 95-110. So now you're at.. 540 or thereabouts, maybe 570+ if you're using a more artisan style bread. Pickles and mustard are negligible. Consider them free vitamins. That's very easy to work into an 1800 calorie diet, let alone a 2500 calorie diet.

That's assuming your serving sizes for the meal are actually in order. They probably are, but to be sure of this stuff, consider purchasing a food scale. They're pretty cheap at amazon and eliminate all doubt about what you're actually consuming.

I typically just have regular store bought bread.  I used to eat the Wonder bread brand, but since Hostess closed its doors, I'm finding myself going to Walmart's Great Value Bread.

Polnut,

I will admit, I don't drink near as much water as I should.  Once in a while, I will have a glass, but I don't come anywhere near the 6-8 recommended glasses a day.

I know the purpose of a meal is not to fill me up, but sandwiches barely even satisfy, but I still stop at two. sandwiches every time I have them.

SPC and Inks,

The only diet I will even get anywhere close to touching is Weight Watchers, but even then I prefer to do things on my own terms.  I've lost 6 pounds in the past 7 days, so I'm not doing too terrible.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #519 on: December 01, 2012, 12:43:41 PM »

Eat whole wheat.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #520 on: December 01, 2012, 12:45:33 PM »

Atkins can be dangerous if you don't do it right... I don't think Jeff could actually do Atkins right.
]

Maybe not Atkins, but taking a look at some low carb thing - more of the lean meats & vegetables variety than the unlimited bacon & cream variety - might actually work. Strict rules to follow could be a good idea for Bushie.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #521 on: December 01, 2012, 01:01:44 PM »
« Edited: December 01, 2012, 01:13:56 PM by Torie »

I told Jeff how to lose weight  with a minimum of fuss. He ignored me. My pet theory is that at some level Jeff wants to be a fat - either to be a "victim," avoid the entanglements of sex and/or a serious relationship, etc. I do not find Jeff's protestations to the contrary to be persuasive.

Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #522 on: December 01, 2012, 01:11:21 PM »

Changing the subject, but,

As the temperatures warm up this Spring and Summer, I am starting to plan out adventures around the Western United States. I plan to make a trip to Lake Powell on the Utah/Arizona state line at Page, AZ, I will make a trip to California both near Los Angeles and San Francisco, and I even make a trip to my brother's birth place in San Diego, I will have friends from high school who are moving from Florida to Spokane, Washington for military relocation, so I may make a trip into Washington State to either Spokane, maybe even Seattle. I may venture east into the Black Hills of Western South Dakota. Not all of these will happen in the Spring/Summer of 2013, and some will have to wait until 2014. I've got several places to go in the next 2-3 years!

I won't do anything until at least April 1, as the Winter is too unpredictable and too volatile around here.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #523 on: December 01, 2012, 01:15:53 PM »
« Edited: December 01, 2012, 01:19:56 PM by Simfan34 »

I told Jeff how to lose weight  with a minimum of fuss. He ignored me. My pet theory is that at some level Jeff wants to be a fat - either to be a "victim," avoid the entanglements of sex and/or a serious relationship, etc. I do not find Jeff's protestations to the contrary to be persuasive.

[img 2-01at101000AM.png[/img]

Torie, you make it sound like can just casually have sex. We're not all wealthy retired men, you know. And don't play the old card- you're two years younger than my dad.

No, I think Bushie is just lazy.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #524 on: December 01, 2012, 01:27:50 PM »

I told Jeff how to lose weight  with a minimum of fuss. He ignored me. My pet theory is that at some level Jeff wants to be a fat - either to be a "victim," avoid the entanglements of sex and/or a serious relationship, etc. I do not find Jeff's protestations to the contrary to be persuasive.

[img 2-01at101000AM.png[/img]

Torie, you make it sound like can just casually have sex. We're not all wealthy retired men, you know. And don't play the old card- you're two years younger than my dad.

No, I think Bushie is just lazy.

Im losing weight and thats all that matters right now.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 ... 79  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies