Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:42:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 ... 79
Author Topic: Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4)  (Read 141644 times)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #475 on: November 28, 2012, 07:57:45 AM »

I usually find it hard to even have 2000 calories a day. I'm the weirdest fat person you'd ever meet. I don't get hungry often, I don't eat chocolate..hell I don't like sweets, an I dont get junk food.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #476 on: November 28, 2012, 08:07:32 AM »

I usually find it hard to even have 2000 calories a day. I'm the weirdest fat person you'd ever meet. I don't get hungry often, I don't eat chocolate..hell I don't like sweets, an I dont get junk food.

So why are you fat? Liquor? Smiley
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #477 on: November 28, 2012, 08:31:17 AM »

They key for men is exercise exercise exercise. Don't consume what you can't burn off. I eat about 5 or 6 good meals a day because I go to the gym. When I took a few weeks off from the gym (as you should do now and then) my hunger faded and I didn't eat as much. If you're a big eater because you're big, but not 'healthy big' then exercise and not just aerobically either.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #478 on: November 28, 2012, 08:38:44 AM »

So why are you fat? Liquor? Smiley

Yeah... Sad lol
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #479 on: November 28, 2012, 08:27:45 PM »

Good news to report.  As of this morning, I have lost 3 pounds since last Saturday.  Its nothing to write home about, but it is an accomplishment.  I'm just keeping my calories under my goal of 2,500 and its working out fine for me.  I'm not losing weight rapidly, which is probably a good thing as it gives my body time to catch up, but I am losing.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #480 on: November 29, 2012, 05:22:05 PM »

As of this morning, I have now lost 5 pounds.  Again, I'm limiting my calories to 2,500 a day.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #481 on: November 29, 2012, 07:56:10 PM »

As of this morning, I have now lost 5 pounds.  Again, I'm limiting my calories to 2,500 a day.

Given that calorie intake, it should be 1 pound or so (which is alright for 1 week). Don't expect to maintain the pound a day.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #482 on: November 29, 2012, 09:52:25 PM »

Given that calorie intake, it should be 1 pound or so (which is alright for 1 week). Don't expect to maintain the pound a day.

Considering weight maintenance for me is in excess of 3,000 calories, 2,500 calories is not much.  I don't expect to maintain the 3/4 - 1 pound a day for a long time.  I know there will be times where I lose less, lose more, hold steady, or even gain just a bit, despite my best efforts to lose the day before.  I just can't let the steady weight days or the small gains to deter me from my ultimate goal, which is to be down to 250 by my 31st birthday 5 months from today.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #483 on: November 29, 2012, 11:30:36 PM »

According to McDonalds' website, a daily diet of a Sausage and Egg McMuffin with a Fruit and Yogurt Parfait for breakfast and a Big Mac with Medium Fries combo for lunch and dinner, with a diet coke to drink for all three meals, adds up to only 2450 calories for the day

So yeah, Bushie, if you're struggling to fall below 3000... I... I don't know what to say.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #484 on: November 29, 2012, 11:35:11 PM »

Ahem... You looked at the wrong menu items.  I always get 2 bacon, egg, & cheese biscuits for breakfast and a Double Quarter w/ cheese.  Since they took away my Diet Dr Pepper, I have to get a Coke.  I havent developed a taste for Diet Coke.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #485 on: November 29, 2012, 11:41:07 PM »

Ahem... You looked at the wrong menu items.  I always get 2 bacon, egg, & cheese biscuits for breakfast and a Double Quarter w/ cheese.  Since they took away my Diet Dr Pepper, I have to get a Coke.  I havent developed a taste for Diet Coke.

Well, perhaps you should get a Sausage and Egg McMuffin with a Fruit and Yogurt Parfait for breakfast and a Big Mac with Medium Fries combo for lunch and dinner, with a water or Coke Zero to drink for all three meals.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #486 on: November 30, 2012, 12:38:55 AM »

Well, perhaps you should get a Sausage and Egg McMuffin with a Fruit and Yogurt Parfait for breakfast and a Big Mac with Medium Fries combo for lunch and dinner, with a water or Coke Zero to drink for all three meals.

No, no, no. Artificial sweeteners are the last thing Bushie should be ingesting.
rejectamenta
Botswana

« Reply #487 on: November 30, 2012, 03:58:11 AM »

I'm with you on this. I'm currently at ~1000 calories for the day, with a target goal of ~3500-4000. That leaves 2500-3000 calories left for dinner and subsequent snacks. It's impossible to hit without binge drinking, but Bushie doesn't even do that!

I had this problem until I just started drinking 16 ounces of milk with everything. Peanut butter is a miracle, too.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #488 on: November 30, 2012, 04:11:12 AM »

Wait, did I miss something here?  Does Bushie actually eat 3 meals a day at McDonald's?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #489 on: November 30, 2012, 04:18:58 AM »

Since they took away my Diet Dr Pepper, I have to get a Coke.  I havent developed a taste for Diet Coke.

http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/food/product_nutrition.beverages.160.dasani-water.html

That is all.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #490 on: November 30, 2012, 04:22:09 AM »

Wait, did I miss something here?  Does Bushie actually eat 3 meals a day at McDonald's?

No, I think he goes to Golden Corral and Pizza Hut alternatively. Or to be very healthy, I think frozen burritos at home have been mentioned.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #491 on: November 30, 2012, 07:54:16 AM »

I still don't understand what is so difficult about drinking water. I almost never drink soda. I currently have a 12 pack of diet ginger ale in my fridge. I think I've had 3 in the past month and a half, and it's just usually when I'm not feeling well.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #492 on: November 30, 2012, 02:25:49 PM »

This is VanderBlubb hacking his account, right? I was really feeling sorry for Bushie until I read this.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #493 on: November 30, 2012, 02:27:29 PM »

death wish
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #494 on: November 30, 2012, 02:28:18 PM »

Yep, suicide by food.  Note to memphis  - I wish it was the Blubb saying this stuff to throw us off.  Sad
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #495 on: November 30, 2012, 03:00:37 PM »

This is VanderBlubb hacking his account, right? I was really feeling sorry for Bushie until I read this.

Come on guys, I was trying to be funny.  Of course I don't eat at Mickeys all 3 meals.  I was just mmentioning what I usually get when I do go.  Learn to take a joke.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #496 on: November 30, 2012, 03:05:40 PM »

memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #497 on: November 30, 2012, 04:01:50 PM »

Ok, so be honest. How often do you get a double whatever? Hamburgers are super easy to cook. You can buy them already shaped at the grocery. Cook on stovetop at medium heat until done. Flip once. Ultimate bachelor food I like to throw in some chopped onions in the pan, but you don't have to do that. And it's much better than fast food burgers, which always have a strange fluffy consistency. You can get frozen fries also, which bake in about 15 minutes.  Much less grease than fast food. You'll save a few dollars too.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #498 on: November 30, 2012, 04:57:12 PM »

Ok, so be honest. How often do you get a double whatever? Hamburgers are super easy to cook. You can buy them already shaped at the grocery. Cook on stovetop at medium heat until done. Flip once. Ultimate bachelor food I like to throw in some chopped onions in the pan, but you don't have to do that. And it's much better than fast food burgers, which always have a strange fluffy consistency. You can get frozen fries also, which bake in about 15 minutes.  Much less grease than fast food. You'll save a few dollars too.

I do that with my George Forman. I put veggies in my ground beef and cook it in it.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #499 on: November 30, 2012, 07:08:18 PM »

I do that with my George Forman. I put veggies in my ground beef and cook it in it.

I didn't have room in my car to bring my George Foreman in September.  I'm seriously thinking about buying another one.  They're not that expensive are they?
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 ... 79  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies