Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 03:28:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4) (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
Author Topic: Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4)  (Read 143207 times)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2012, 11:38:16 AM »

I'm cooking a dinner today/tonight for tomorrow. It's really simple. But for once, I'm gonna side with Bushie. If I wasnt going to just sit around and get my drunk on, I wouldn't care about a diet for Thanksgiving.

Now, I wouldn't go to the GC. Mainly because I'm creepers'd out by buffets. I don't want random people coming up and touching and picking at all the food. Now, I know that people at a restaurant will be touching my food, but at least I can't see it.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2012, 03:02:38 PM »

I'm cooking a dinner today/tonight for tomorrow. It's really simple. But for once, I'm gonna side with Bushie. If I wasnt going to just sit around and get my drunk on, I wouldn't care about a diet for Thanksgiving.

Now, I wouldn't go to the GC. Mainly because I'm creepers'd out by buffets. I don't want random people coming up and touching and picking at all the food. Now, I know that people at a restaurant will be touching my food, but at least I can't see it.

But this isn't just for Thanksgiving.

Yeah.. true. Now I'm wishing I was going to be home for Thanksgiving. I miss Ma Dukez turkey dinner. Eh, one year I'll make it home for the Holidays.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2012, 02:37:33 PM »

Bushie, have you joined a church in Utah? People are usually willing to extend an invitation on Thanksgiving if you make it known that you have nowhere to go. Cause the thought of you eating Thanksgiving dinner at Golden Corral by yourself is so damn depressing. No offense.

Yes, I have joined the First Southern Baptist Church of Salt Lake City.  I didnt ask anybody as I hate inviting myself.  I've already had my Thanksgiving Dinner for 2012.  It is depressing, but I'll be going home for Christmas so the Holidays won't be a total loss.

No one invited you, or at the very least asked you what your plans were for Thanksgiving?  What sort of depressing antisocial church do you go to?!?

I know, that's so weird. I had 3 people at a bar that I go to asking what my plans were, and saying I was welcome to come over if I didn't have any plans. Who said bars are bad things?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2012, 09:00:03 AM »

Jeff was born?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2012, 08:37:46 AM »

***JEFF READ THIS***

Jeffy, when you go to walmart next, look for the Healthy Choice meals in the frozen food area. They are usually under 3 bucks each, and almost all of them are under 400 calories.. most of the ones I get are about 300 calories. They are cheap, filling, and surprisingly tasty. I usually buy about 2 or 3 of them when I go shopping, just so when I don't feel like cooking something for dinner, I have a good alternate to eating out. They all come with veggies too.

Are they they best meals? No... not as healthy as making your own meal, but it's better than burritos and frozen pizzas.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2012, 10:00:19 PM »

Jeff, again when you go to Walmart check out the Healthy Choice meals. They are cheap, filling, and really easy to make. I have about 4 in my freezer here, and about 3 in my freezer in work in case I don't want to go out for lunch, and at home for if I don't get a chance to cook an actual dinner.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2012, 01:21:05 PM »

Oatmeal is one of my fav things for breakfast. I just get the original, and add my own mixed fruit to it. Maybe one day it's apple, the next is strawberry.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2012, 07:57:45 AM »

I usually find it hard to even have 2000 calories a day. I'm the weirdest fat person you'd ever meet. I don't get hungry often, I don't eat chocolate..hell I don't like sweets, an I dont get junk food.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2012, 08:38:44 AM »

I usually find it hard to even have 2000 calories a day. I'm the weirdest fat person you'd ever meet. I don't get hungry often, I don't eat chocolate..hell I don't like sweets, an I dont get junk food.

So why are you fat? Liquor? Smiley

Yeah... Sad lol
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2012, 07:54:16 AM »

I still don't understand what is so difficult about drinking water. I almost never drink soda. I currently have a 12 pack of diet ginger ale in my fridge. I think I've had 3 in the past month and a half, and it's just usually when I'm not feeling well.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2012, 04:57:12 PM »

Ok, so be honest. How often do you get a double whatever? Hamburgers are super easy to cook. You can buy them already shaped at the grocery. Cook on stovetop at medium heat until done. Flip once. Ultimate bachelor food I like to throw in some chopped onions in the pan, but you don't have to do that. And it's much better than fast food burgers, which always have a strange fluffy consistency. You can get frozen fries also, which bake in about 15 minutes.  Much less grease than fast food. You'll save a few dollars too.

I do that with my George Forman. I put veggies in my ground beef and cook it in it.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2012, 09:55:28 PM »

You can cook it in the skillet.. just keep an eye on it.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2012, 08:27:56 AM »

LIES LIES LIES YEAH!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2012, 05:53:00 PM »

You're almost a man now!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2012, 07:41:04 PM »

That's a lot of time to be taking off less than a year into a job.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2012, 08:44:43 PM »

That's a lot of time to be taking off less than a year into a job.

I agree it is, and I probably wouldn't spring for Kenya in 2013, but since that generous donor paid $2400 last May so I could go again, I feel obligated to take them up on the offer and go.

You should feel obligated to the people who hired you over other needy people, and not take all this time of right away.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2012, 09:32:29 AM »

Resident liar Bushie at his best!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2012, 08:33:13 AM »

Ugh, you're no fun anymore. Go meet a girl
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2012, 08:46:33 PM »

I finally cooked dinner tonight!  I fried up some hamburger patties and had homemade hamburgers.  It may not have been the healthiest, but it sure was better than going out to McDonald's or Burger King.  The dishes have been cleaned up and now I can settle into a Sunday evening!

...That's cooking dinner? Wow, okay
Why did God send Hurricane Sandy to the East Coast?

God doesn't like librulz, you should know that

If God doesn't like librulz, I'm not in good shape myself. 

BAM! lulz
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2012, 09:59:51 AM »

You saved $7-$9 on a cheeseburger?  Goodness, how much do you spend when you eat fast food.  A half pound of hamburger meat would be what... $2, plus maybe $0.25 for the buns.  So your cost of this meal was roughly $2.25... so you're telling me that you spend $9.25-11.25 when you eat fast food?  That's like 2-3 value meals or 9-11 dollar menu items.

NASO
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2012, 07:51:02 AM »

If Matt Damon gained another 85lbs or so.. the stache is almost creepy enough for the role.

OOORRRR Philip Seymour Hoffman

AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2012, 01:43:09 PM »

I just park mine in the regular lot, since I don't like wasting money.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2013, 12:03:23 PM »

FYI, before I took this job, I worked two jobs. I worked 5 months, 8-10 M-F, Saturdays 12-6, and Sundays 7-1. After that, for two months, I worked M-F 8-11, Saturday off, and Sunday 3-11. Don't make something that some people have to do for a long term living seem so dramatic.  Also, refusing to switch to all water is so lulzworthy! The only time I don't drink water is when I have my coffee or orange juice in the morning, or when I go out for a meal. When I do, I get a un-sweetend iced tea. Just get rid of all soda, it's not that difficult.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2013, 05:44:13 PM »

We need to start bipartisan compromise.  We can't get Bushie to eat healthy, so eating better tasting unhealthy food seems like the next best solution.  At least that way he can enjoy the slow death.

I'd like to start the slow death diet with that burger, my friend.  Tongue

I second that, but add in a good beer, and a cigar.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2013, 07:22:11 PM »

I just received a MAJOR BOMBSHELL in my Facebook Messages...

My ex-fiancee' has a daughter.  Her dad (my ex-fiancee's first ex-husband) has a brother-in-law that is MY COUSIN!!!!  My brother, who is an expert when it comes to genealogy pointed this out.  So, my ex-fiancee's daughter is MY COUSIN, albeit a little distant, but still we're related.  That means, my ex-fiancee' and I happen to be indirectly related.  You talk about a small world!  Its a good thing she and I never got married. Smiley
I am confused (or maybe just slow). If the daughter's dad has a brother-in-law that is your cousin, doesn't that just make your ex fiancee your 2nd (?) cousin, or is the father married to another woman is who is a cousin of your cousin?

I've got a message into my brother to explain it to me, but the brother-in-law is married to the dad's sister.  So, from what I can figure out, I am related to my ex-fiancee'.  I'm not sure the level of relationship.  So, you could say, that unknowingly, my ex-fiancee' and me committed incest, since she took my virginity...  We had no idea at the time, though!

You sir, are a sinner.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies