Isn't it time we....

<< < (3/8) > >>

Keystone Phil:
Quote from: patrick1 on January 28, 2005, 11:10:38 PM

Quote from: Vice President Keystone Phil on January 28, 2005, 11:02:27 PM

Quote from: Antifa BRTD on January 28, 2005, 10:12:49 PM

don't you know, it was really Saddam who was behind 9/11. That's why Bush is so strong on terror!

Why do I find myself saying this to everyone?

We are in the middle of a War on Terrorism. It's not just "Invade Afghanistan, find bin Laden and go home." Yes I want to find bin Laden and I hope it's soon but I despise when people say that that's the only reason and should be the only focus of this war.

Where is the wanted Dead or Alive talk now?  Getting Bin Laden is only part of the War on Terrorism but it is important and under Bush's watch we have failed thus far.  I am losing my patience.  I also find it irritating that he is never even mentioned by the admin. anymore. 

We're still trying to track him down. It's not easy.

TexasPatriot2024:
I agree with Phil on this one. It was understood from the beginning that a war against terrorist wasnt going to be easy. Its hard to fight these guys while the Pakistani's let them go back and forth. We are more importantly trying now to stabalize the region, if we dont its a powederkeg likely to cause huge problems later.

A18:
Patrick, do you want to invade Pakistan, or what?

patrick1:
Quote from: Vice President Keystone Phil on January 28, 2005, 11:12:35 PM

We're still trying to track him down. It's not easy.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Especially with only 12,000 soldiers in the area.

I voted for Bush and think that he will do a much better job than Kerry would have done but I will not make excuses for the administrations many and varied failures.   I still agree with toppling Saddam but the administration made tremendous miscalculations and errors.  We look like idiots on the world stage over the WMD business and have lost a lot of our credibility.  The election is over and Bush has won- I don't want to hear anymore excuses- I want some results.
So many people are blinded by their own partisanship that they cannot even bring themselves to criticize obvious mistakes.   

patrick1:
Quote from: Philip on January 28, 2005, 11:16:24 PM

Patrick, do you want to invade Pakistan, or what?

Sometimes I feel like we should bomb everything from the Atlas mountains to the Ganges River but then Reason takes hold.  We fought and won a two front war in 3 and a half years and we cannot find one f'ing guy.  I am very frustrated thats all. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page