PPP Wisconsin Obama 49-Romney 48 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:29:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  PPP Wisconsin Obama 49-Romney 48 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PPP Wisconsin Obama 49-Romney 48  (Read 4080 times)
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: September 17, 2012, 04:42:04 PM »

True tossup. 

About the only state that I might move off the the list is NC, if Romney keeps on getting good numbers.

I'm hear some rumors of closing in FL.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 04:47:57 PM »
« Edited: September 17, 2012, 04:53:00 PM by J. J. »

True tossup. 

About the only state that I might move off the the list is NC, if Romney keeps on getting good numbers.

Romney's numbers in NC are as good as Obama's numbers in Ohio, so I hope you'll be moving the Buckeye state off the list as well.

And who are you hearing these rumors from?

Romney's numbers have been trending upward in NC, and it was closer than OH in 2008.  OH is static, and still a tossup.  It OH starts trending for Obama, that will be different.  Oh, and the 'bot put Romney down by 1 in OH and up by 6 in NC.

Pat Cadell, a Democrat, who was polling FL; results are being released at the end of the week.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 06:37:49 PM »

True tossup. 

Romney's numbers in NC are as good as Obama's numbers in Ohio, so I hope you'll be moving the Buckeye state off the list as well.

And who are you hearing these rumors from?

Romney's numbers have been trending upward in NC, and it was closer than OH in 2008.  OH is static, and still a tossup.  It OH starts trending for Obama, that will be different.  Oh, and the 'bot put Romney down by 1 in OH and up by 6 in NC.

Pat Cadell, a Democrat, who was polling FL; results are being released at the end of the week.

If Romney is leading in a battleground state, it's safe for him. If Obama is leading, it's up in the air. Got it.

You're such a complete and total hack. If you just admitted it, I'm sure we'd all stop giving you such a hard time.

Roll Eyes  You obviously missed the bolded part. I wouldn't off for just one poll.

Ah, he did call 1980 right, and brought Carter to tears.  He also was the first guy I heard looking at the raw vote in FL in 2000 to say the networks had wrongly called FL for Gore. 
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 07:27:32 PM »

Do you still consider Dick Morris a Democrat too, JJ?

I consider Dick Morris a bad pollster. 
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 11:01:01 PM »

J.J., that's like citing Andrew Sullivan, a Republican. Pat Cadell is a Fox News Democrat who's been happily bashing the party on tv for more than a decade.

He's worked for Democrats and he's a good pollster.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2012, 11:12:00 PM »

J.J., that's like citing Andrew Sullivan, a Republican. Pat Cadell is a Fox News Democrat who's been happily bashing the party on tv for more than a decade.

He has worked for Democrats and from what I've seen, in a good pollster.  I'm more interested in the latter.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2012, 12:53:55 AM »

Pat Caddell doesn't even pretend to be a Democrat anymore, really. If you didn't know that he was a "Democrat" he'd sound like any other far-right Republican. He's still an interesting guy and I like watching that Campaign Insiders show he's on, but acting like he's a Democrat is ridiculous.

As recently as 2010, he worked for Romanoff in Co.

He is a Democrat, though one that doesn't always tow the party line, which may be your problem with him.  He is, from what I've seen, a good pollster and analyst. 
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2012, 01:01:43 AM »

From what I could find out about the fiklm, The Hope and the Change it profiles Democrats and Independents that are no longer supporting Obama.  There seems to a lot of that going around.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2012, 10:40:03 PM »

Pat Caddell doesn't even pretend to be a Democrat anymore, really. If you didn't know that he was a "Democrat" he'd sound like any other far-right Republican. He's still an interesting guy and I like watching that Campaign Insiders show he's on, but acting like he's a Democrat is ridiculous.

As recently as 2010, he worked for Romanoff in Co.

He is a Democrat, though one that doesn't always tow the party line, which may be your problem with him.  He is, from what I've seen, a good pollster and analyst. 

You'll be citing Zell Miller and Joe Leiberman any minute now I suspect.

Romanoff didn't look all that conservative.  I'll agree that Caddell certainly isn't an establishment Democrat, but still a Democrat.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies