MT: Public Policy Polling: Romney up five, three with Johnson (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 12:05:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  MT: Public Policy Polling: Romney up five, three with Johnson (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MT: Public Policy Polling: Romney up five, three with Johnson  (Read 3599 times)
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« on: September 12, 2012, 02:50:09 PM »

If Romney is forced to spend money in Montana, he's finished.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 05:02:06 AM »

This poll confirms Montana's status as a tossup state.

R+5 during Obama's convention bounce simply confirms a state that will vote Romney in the upper single digits if he's losing and by double-digits if he's winning.

This isn't a convention bounce, its permanent. This poll was taken over the last two days and shows that the Romney campaign is tanking nationally. Obama is heading toward a double digit win nationally and that's why Montana remains a tossup.

Er, no, it's a convention bounce, a fairly weak one at that considering history, and one which considering some other recently released polling (O+11 in Washington, R+9 in Arizona) indicates is very likely already receding.

Short some sort of rally-round-the-flag cataclysm a la 9/11, Montana is safe for Romney.

Stop trolling. You know as well as I that the PPP polls recently have all been Republican-leaning recently because the company is trying to prove it's "neutral" which ironically convinces me that they've turned into Republican hacks.

How about we all agree that whenever Mondale84 calls someone a troll (which again, is every few seconds these days), we just send him a link to this: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=157757.0 AND this: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=159141.0 He's like a damn broken record.

Listen MorninginAmerica, unlike you and the teflon-President you idolize, I don't really care whether a few right-wingers on an internet forum think I'm trolling.

Antonio, AFJ, morgieb, me, Hashemite, Kalwejt, Scott...
All right-wingers.

I see.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies