Enjoy this Romney campaign polling propaganda memo (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 04:57:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Enjoy this Romney campaign polling propaganda memo (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Enjoy this Romney campaign polling propaganda memo  (Read 1642 times)
mondale84
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -3.30

P P P
« on: September 10, 2012, 04:41:20 PM »

Desperate campaign is getting desperate...
mondale84
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 04:30:01 PM »

I say we let Obama win this one and then give Joe Scarborough the WH in 2016 as a consolation prize for the GOP.

Except Joe Scarborough is like Joe Stalin to the Republican base. They'll probably go with a complete nut in 4 years, because Romney was "too moderate".
mondale84
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 04:35:36 PM »

I say we let Obama win this one and then give Joe Scarborough the WH in 2016 as a consolation prize for the GOP.

Except Joe Scarborough is like Joe Stalin to the Republican base. They'll probably go with a complete nut in 4 years, because Romney was "too moderate".
I have no idea why they never go with the guy that can win. He's extremely conservative. Hunstman was too. Maybe they should just start acting crazy.

Then they would suffer Romney's fate and again be described as "too moderate". It's a vicious cycle and I wouldn't be surprised if in the 2016 platform the GOP calls for the deportation of all immigrants who came to the US after 1950.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies