Napoleon and Nathan: Recovery, Reform, and Revival for Atlasia
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 08:06:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Napoleon and Nathan: Recovery, Reform, and Revival for Atlasia
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Napoleon and Nathan: Recovery, Reform, and Revival for Atlasia  (Read 4336 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2012, 01:39:09 PM »

Almost.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2012, 06:51:24 PM »

Is the announcement what I think it is?
Northeast Rep Snowball
hiboby1998
United States

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2012, 07:10:22 PM »

I'm completely clueless
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2012, 07:20:27 PM »

Dear God, it's been nearly a day! Tongue
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2012, 07:41:13 PM »

Yes.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2012, 07:49:16 PM »

Oho! This is going to be fun...
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2012, 07:58:00 PM »

Ahahahaha! I have access to secrets unknown by mere mortals!
This user has not been convicted of 34 felonies
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2012, 08:09:45 PM »

I hope this isn't what I think it is
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2012, 08:12:36 PM »

Are you going to be releasing a secretly-filmed tape of Snowstalker referring to Italians by derogatory terms?
This user has not been convicted of 34 felonies
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2012, 08:25:07 PM »

Are you going to be releasing a secretly-filmed tape of Snowstalker referring to Italians by derogatory terms?

Certainly wouldn't be the most disturbing secrently-filmed tape of Snowstalker one could find...
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2012, 08:26:40 PM »

He did that last election.

Technically, I released the tape, but that's another story, from when I was young and foolish.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2012, 08:34:04 PM »

Napoleon has people out there, in Pennsylvania, and they cannot believe what they have been finding.

Yes, we found my new Secretary of External Affairs, Dr. Cynic. Thank you everyone, for your patience.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2012, 08:41:52 PM »

Napoleon has people out there, in Pennsylvania, and they cannot believe what they have been finding.

Yes, we found my new Secretary of External Affairs, Dr. Cynic. Thank you everyone, for your patience.

Please don't tell me that's your announcement.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2012, 08:42:58 PM »

Bait and Switch! Everyone gets us confused! Wink
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2012, 08:44:41 PM »

You don't like Dr. Cynic?
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2012, 08:47:41 PM »

But you kept us waiting just for a cabinet position! Tongue
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2012, 08:51:16 PM »

But you kept us waiting just for a cabinet position! Tongue

I'm not the one who kept everyone waiting.
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2012, 09:19:52 PM »

Dr. Cynic is great.  I just hope this stint is better than his tenure as SOIA.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2012, 09:23:15 PM »

Hey, my first tenure was pretty damn good until I got sick. My last go around, I agree wasn't.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2012, 11:23:47 PM »

Hey, my first tenure was pretty damn good until I got sick. My last go around, I agree wasn't.

Just want to congratulate you on your appointment! I hope you help Atlasia Smiley!

Thanks very much!
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2012, 07:55:11 PM »

Your fancy logo tricks shall not sway the voice of the people, man! You're just, like, the establishment or something.
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2012, 06:56:10 PM »

As I asked these questions at Snowstalker's and Redalgo's campaign office, I'm asking them here too, for I still am undecided as to those two tickets.

1) What is the position of your ticket on the role of OSHA and WHD, and don't you think their powers should be reinforced and their personnel greatly increased in order to ensure good working conditions and labor law respect for workers ? (Is Atlasia even a member of the ILO and has it ratified its 81st and 129th conventions ? Would you propose it ?)

2) What is the position of your ticket on the role of the UNO, and how can Atlasia work to ensure that the institution is given the means to work its goals ? What reforms would you advocate, especially regarding the Security Council membership and General Assembly resolutions methods of passing ?

3) What is your ticket's position on how to treat disabled people that are unable to perform substantial gainful activity ? What are your key measures to better treat disability as a whole ?

4) Would your ticket try and organize an international convention on climate on our soil to gather all world leaders and finally take a collective consciousness that we are striding towards the edge ?

5) What's your ticket's position on civil nuclear energy, and should countries like Iran get it if they want ? And Qatar ? And Saudi Arabia ?

Maybe some of these answers could interest other voters too.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2012, 10:49:18 PM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=135710.msg3458427#msg3458427
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2012, 02:01:45 AM »

Thank you Polnut, your support is welcomed.

Thank you for the questions, Zanas, I will attend to them soon.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2012, 09:18:49 AM »

1) What is the position of your ticket on the role of OSHA and WHD, and don't you think their powers should be reinforced and their personnel greatly increased in order to ensure good working conditions and labor law respect for workers ? (Is Atlasia even a member of the ILO and has it ratified its 81st and 129th conventions ? Would you propose it ?)

2) What is the position of your ticket on the role of the UNO, and how can Atlasia work to ensure that the institution is given the means to work its goals ? What reforms would you advocate, especially regarding the Security Council membership and General Assembly resolutions methods of passing ?

3) What is your ticket's position on how to treat disabled people that are unable to perform substantial gainful activity ? What are your key measures to better treat disability as a whole ?

4) Would your ticket try and organize an international convention on climate on our soil to gather all world leaders and finally take a collective consciousness that we are striding towards the edge ?

5) What's your ticket's position on civil nuclear energy, and should countries like Iran get it if they want ? And Qatar ? And Saudi Arabia ?

Maybe some of these answers could interest other voters too.

1. I think that working conditions are exceptional in Atlasia, we have a progressive society with  many protections in place for workers. If any counter example comes to my attention, we will enforce the law or address any loophole to make sure that workers have safe conditions for labor.

2. I've always believed in working alongside the UN and the international community for internal and external benefits alike. At this time, I don't see any significant reforms on the horizon but we will be in contact with other nations about this. We can't accomplish anything alone.

3. I've always supported a strong safety net, including protections for the disabled. As a Senator, I voted for the Comprehensive Social Security Reform Act to resolve this.

4. Yes, the environment has always been close to my heart (as you can see I support the Green Party). As a Senator, I was the greenest there and as President I hope to effect a positive change.

5. I support nuclear energy if its done safely and securely as a clean alternative to fossil fuels. We can see many examples of its success in Europe. Iran does have nuclear means and I do not have a problem with them using nuclear energy, I would not be okay with them utilizing a nuclear weapon however.

Thanks for the questions.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies