Describe the likely political views of the previous hypothetical person
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:42:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Describe the likely political views of the previous hypothetical person
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 ... 87
Author Topic: Describe the likely political views of the previous hypothetical person  (Read 205940 times)
H. Ross Peron
General Mung Beans
Junior Chimp
Korea, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: -1.91

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1725 on: January 27, 2021, 04:47:03 PM »

Going with a more obscure literary character since evidently Battista Minola has wised on to the Shirley Jackson and Sarah Waters ones

Mung Beans's character sounds like a mainstream Republican who is not enthralled with Trump. But I am going to say he reluctantly voted for him anyway because this thread is already full of more Biden Republicans than there are in reality. The real person he is based on may well be completely different.

It's funny you should say this because the person he is based on is Fred Trump Jr., Donald Trump's younger brother who died prematurely of alcoholism. Given both his father and Donald ridiculed him for becoming an airline pilot, I don't think Fred Jr. would have voted for his brother and might even have publicly endorsed Biden were he alive today.

SKIP
Born to Slay. Forced to Work.
leecannon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.78

« Reply #1726 on: January 27, 2021, 10:52:00 PM »

based on a professor I had

Race: White
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Relationship Status: Married
Hometown: New Bern, North Carolina
Current Location: Columbia, South Carolina
Education: History
Religion: Christian
Class: Middle Class
Hobbies: Latin, Greek, Philosophy
Other:
Wrote his dissertation about the early medieval catholic church. Considers 5th centrury BCE Athens "the pinnacle of human civilization."
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1727 on: January 28, 2021, 01:30:30 PM »

No idea who she is, but she doesn't strike me as very political. I think she would vote for the CDP. Out of curiosity, I checked Wikipedia and Suginami is described as a centre of "liberal activism" but also the LDP has won Suginami's constituency in every recent election.

She's Terauchi Kazuko from this book. I agree that she'd probably be an opposition voter, but I'm not sure whether she'd be center-left or a center-right "third pole" supporter.

Since I don't think anybody has answered for Battista Minola's self-hating Romani bookworm yet, I think she would be a Costa supporter but maybe a little less socially liberal than most given her apparent predilection for old-school religious #aesthetic.

Somebody else answer for leecannon's.
ملكة كرينجيتوك
khuzifenq
YaBB God
United States

P P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1728 on: January 28, 2021, 02:51:20 PM »

Other:
Wrote his dissertation about the early medieval catholic church. Considers 5th centrury BCE Athens "the pinnacle of human civilization."

Sounds like a moderate Democrat or a moderate Republican to me.

Loosely based on a professor I had in college.

Race/Ethnicity: white/NW European
Sexual orientation: heterosexual
Relationship status: married to an anesthesiologist
Education: PhD from Cambridge
Home County: Muncie, IN
Current location: King County, WA
Interests: Foxtrot, pH jokes, clean energy
Other: has spoken favorably of mining/petroleum engineering as a career choice
H. Ross Peron
General Mung Beans
Junior Chimp
Korea, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #1729 on: January 28, 2021, 05:39:59 PM »

Other:

Sounds like a moderate Democrat or a moderate Republican to me.

Loosely based on a professor I had in college.

Race/Ethnicity: white/NW European
Sexual orientation: heterosexual
Relationship status: married to an anesthesiologist
Education: PhD from Cambridge
Home County: Muncie, IN
Current location: King County, WA
Interests: Foxtrot, pH jokes, clean energy
Other: has spoken favorably of mining/petroleum engineering as a career choice

Used to be a moderate Republican when younger (despite voting for Bill Clinton in 1996) but disliked Trump enough to vote for Gary Johnson in 2016 in protest. Ended up voting for Biden this year very reluctantly.

Reposting him mostly because I'm curious if anyone can guess who this is based off of.

Race: White (English)
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Residence/Hometown: London, UK
Religion: Agnostic (Culturally Anglican)
Relationship Status: Married (previously married and divorced another woman), no children
Profession: Retired (previously worked for the Times of London’s Fact-Checking Department , then for Oxford University Press on dictionaries)
Education: Bachelor and Master’s in English Literature
Income: 35,000 pounds a year
Interests: Collecting antiques, writing, philology, literature, politics, chess, calisthenics, gardening, outings to the countryside
Other: -Used to be a somewhat heavy drinker in middle age, especially fond of gin though he eventually kicked the habit and only drinks socially now
-His second wife is considerably younger, who he met at his Times job
-Has some (understated) misogynistic tendencies

𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #1730 on: January 28, 2021, 06:12:21 PM »

Since I don't think anybody has answered for Battista Minola's self-hating Romani bookworm yet, I think she would be a Costa supporter but maybe a little less socially liberal than most given her apparent predilection for old-school religious #aesthetic.

I was interested to see whether people would make a self-hating Romani from that area of R e d  A l e n t e j o be a Ventura supporter or not, but to be fair I'm not sure the name of Moura suggests anything particular to you nor to anyone else likely to enter this thread.

I can't understand who Mung Beans's character is based off of, so skip me.
Brother Jonathan

« Reply #1731 on: January 29, 2021, 07:26:27 PM »

Relationship Status: Married (previously married and divorced another woman), no children
Profession: Retired (previously worked for the Times of London’s Fact-Checking Department , then for Oxford University Press on dictionaries)
Interests: Collecting antiques, writing, philology, literature, politics, chess, calisthenics, gardening, outings to the countryside
Other: -Used to be a somewhat heavy drinker in middle age, especially fond of gin though he eventually kicked the habit and only drinks socially now

Just out of curiosity, is this based on a real person? I've been mulling this over in the back of my mind pretty much all day.

(Someone else can feel free to guess on this one, I just wanted to ask)
H. Ross Peron
General Mung Beans
Junior Chimp
Korea, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #1732 on: January 29, 2021, 07:29:32 PM »

Just out of curiosity, is this based on a real person? I've been mulling this over in the back of my mind pretty much all day.

(Someone else can feel free to guess on this one, I just wanted to ask)

Not a real person, but rather a literary character.
Flyersfan232

« Reply #1733 on: January 29, 2021, 10:40:24 PM »

Liberal who became more radical after witnessing some of the carnage in the middle east. Supported Bernie in 2016 and 2020.

Race/Ethnicity: White/English
Location/Hometown: Lincoln, Alabama
Religion: Raised Baptist, seldom attends Church but still believes in God and considers self spiritual.
Education: High School, would like to attend college eventually
Relationship Status: In long distance relationship with woman in New Orleans
Interests/Other notes: classic Glam Rock, emo music, Record collecting, anime, musical theater, motorcycling. Grew up in very stereotypical white southern family, had an emo phase in high school and was frequently accused of being gay. Has come to despise activities that he was forced to participate in growing up that he regards as being overly macho like going to high school football games and hunting. Probably the only stereotypically masculine interest he has is motorcycling. He rides his vintage Honda bike that he got with an employee discount down to New Orleans most weekends and longer when he can get time off for work to see his girlfriend who is queer and mostly into other women. Sometimes wishes he was a woman, says he feels like a "lesbian trapped in a mans body" but is fairly certain he isn't trans.   
if he was one state over i would have said he was a reform voter
Flyersfan232

« Reply #1734 on: January 29, 2021, 10:41:48 PM »

Liberal who became more radical after witnessing some of the carnage in the middle east. Supported Bernie in 2016 and 2020.

Race/Ethnicity: White/English
Location/Hometown: Lincoln, Alabama
Religion: Raised Baptist, seldom attends Church but still believes in God and considers self spiritual.
Education: High School, would like to attend college eventually
Relationship Status: In long distance relationship with woman in New Orleans
Interests/Other notes: classic Glam Rock, emo music, Record collecting, anime, musical theater, motorcycling. Grew up in very stereotypical white southern family, had an emo phase in high school and was frequently accused of being gay. Has come to despise activities that he was forced to participate in growing up that he regards as being overly macho like going to high school football games and hunting. Probably the only stereotypically masculine interest he has is motorcycling. He rides his vintage Honda bike that he got with an employee discount down to New Orleans most weekends and longer when he can get time off for work to see his girlfriend who is queer and mostly into other women. Sometimes wishes he was a woman, says he feels like a "lesbian trapped in a mans body" but is fairly certain he isn't trans.   
but independent who would be a slient trump voter in 2020
Estrella
Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas)

« Reply #1735 on: January 30, 2021, 07:54:47 PM »

-His second wife is considerably younger, who he met at his BBC job

Flirted with Liberals in the 70s but got enamored with Maggie and has voted Conservative ever since, albeit with less and less enthusiasm. Voted Leave but didn't care all that much either way. Subsequent chaos changed his mind and made him consider Lib Dems, but eventually he stuck with Tories. Hated Ken Livingstone with a passion and that translated to liking Boris, but now he hates him as well for being too... uncouth. Still would vote for Tories, though.

No idea who he is, sorry.

Ethnicity: Good question, but she'd probably say Canadian
Religion: Agnostic
Sexual orientation: Lesbian
Hometown: Boston, Massachusetts
Residence: Trois-Rivières, Québec, Canada
Education: École nationale de police du Québec
Income: CA$75,000 a year
Spouse: Married, works as a psychotherapist
Interests: Firearms, music, stand-up comedy, travel and hiking, politics, playing guitar (not anymore)
Other things to note:
- Grew up in an orphanage and had a very problematic childhood
- Got adopted as a teen by a widower, they then moved to Canada
- Suffers from PTSD due to an incident that led to her losing two fingers and being discharged from active police duty

Based on a fictional character, but it's more of a fanfiction tbh - "where would she have ended up if she lived in our universe and also was twenty years older?". Also relocated her from Wyoming to Canada 'cause Wyoming is boring.
Brother Jonathan

« Reply #1736 on: January 31, 2021, 08:00:21 PM »

Interests: Firearms, music, stand-up comedy, travel and hiking, politics, playing guitar (not anymore)
Other things to note:
- Suffers from PTSD due to an incident that led to her losing two fingers and being discharged from active police duty

Based on a fictional character, but it's more of a fanfiction tbh - "where would she have ended up if she lived in our universe and also was twenty years older?". Also relocated her from Wyoming to Canada 'cause Wyoming is boring.

Seems like someone who would generally be on the left with perhaps some populist tendencies. Maybe NDP, or even could be BQ, but I suspect since she isn't native-born those issues might not resonate as much. Probably votes Liberal at the provincial level (though again, maybe PQ if she is more of a sovereigntist). Probably dislikes CAQ a fair bit.

I'll also do a Canadian from a story I was working on

Sexual Orientation: Gay, was closeted until the late 80s
Hometown: Charlottetown, PEI
Residence: Has an apartment in Ottawa, and a house on Nova Scotia's south shore (where he spends most of his time)
Religion: Marginally raised Catholic but never confirmed, sometimes attends United Church of Canada services on the anniversary of his parents' death. Generally irreligious.
Family: Never married. He has a sister who works for the Vancouver Sun.
Education: University of Prince Edward Island, University of New Brunswick (JD)
Occupation: Now a writer and occasional pundit, was a lawyer, political consultant, and civil servant.
Interests: Writing, offering political advice to friends who are still working in Ottawa, exploring and sailing around Nova Scotia
Born to Slay. Forced to Work.
leecannon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.78

« Reply #1737 on: February 01, 2021, 12:16:45 AM »

Other things to note:

Seems like someone who would generally be on the left with perhaps some populist tendencies. Maybe NDP, or even could be BQ, but I suspect since she isn't native-born those issues might not resonate as much. Probably votes Liberal at the provincial level (though again, maybe PQ if she is more of a sovereigntist). Probably dislikes CAQ a fair bit.

Residence: Has an apartment in Ottawa, and a house on Nova Scotia's south shore (where he spends most of his time)
Religion: Marginally raised Catholic but never confirmed, sometimes attends United Church of Canada services on the anniversary of his parents' death. Generally irreligious.
Occupation: Now a writer and occasional pundit, was a lawyer, political consultant, and civil servant.
Interests: Writing, offering political advice to friends who are still working in Ottawa, exploring and sailing around Nova Scotia

This guy reminds me a little of Wade McLauchlin
Brother Jonathan

« Reply #1738 on: February 01, 2021, 09:16:17 AM »

Other things to note:

This guy reminds me a little of Wade McLauchlin

That wasn't intentional (I didn't know much about MacLauchlan beyond the fact that he was Premier of PEI) but after I looked at it they do actually have quite a resemblance, including both of them doing their undergraduate work at the University of PEI and getting law degrees from the University of New Brunswick.
H. Ross Peron
General Mung Beans
Junior Chimp
Korea, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #1739 on: February 02, 2021, 04:44:46 AM »

Other things to note:

Sounds like a stalwart Liberal Party of Canada voter? Socially quite liberal (though not a fan of "wokeness") and internationalist in FP but moderate on economic issues.

Race: East Asian (Chinese)
Residence: Fremont, California
Hometown: Monterey Park, California
Religion: Southern Baptist
Relationship Status: Married, one child
Profession: Pastor at a Southern Baptist congregation
Education: Bachelor's in Psychology, Masters in Divinity
Income: 50,000 dollars/year
Interests: Theology, Film/TV Shows, Finance, Hiking, Cooking
Other: -His church holds only English language services but members are mostly 2nd generation Chinese-Americans, though there are some members of other races
-Mildly notorious for occasionally cursing (though not blaspheming) in his sermons
-Sceptical of evolution but does think the universe and Earth are billions of years old
TransfemmeGoreVidal
Fulbright DNC
United States

« Reply #1740 on: February 02, 2021, 01:57:41 PM »
« Edited: February 02, 2021, 07:37:35 PM by Asenath Waite »

Sojourner Magazine Christian left type. Supported Bernie in the primary in 2016 and voted (with great reluctance) for Hillary, voted Warren in 2020 primaries and had an easy time voting for Biden in the general.

^^^
Basing this off of several Christian left types I know with similar voting patterns and theologies.

Race/Ethnicity: White (German/English/Scotts-Irish)

Marital Status/Family: On second marriage (Widower from previous) has three adult children and two grandchildren, all from first marriage.

Hometown: New Orleans, Louisiana

Current Location: Lexington, Kentucky

Education: Phd in Astronomy

Occupation: Astronomy professor, has also published several non-fiction books on science and one now out of print Science Fiction novel. Still maintains a full teaching schedule and has no plans to ever retire, not because he needs the money but for the love.

Religion: Lutheran, He's basically a Deist but believes from his study of the stars that reality is so incomprehensible that a God may exist, didn't want to deny it to his kids growing up and still attends church semi-regularly (via zoom since COVID) which he found to be a great source of comfort when his first wife died.

Interests: Science Fiction, Space Exploration, new and emerging technologies. For a long time he has been an early adapter. Had a personal computer in the 70s, was posting on message boards in the 80s and currently has several virtual reality sets and invests in crypto-currency.
ملكة كرينجيتوك
khuzifenq
YaBB God
United States

P P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1741 on: February 02, 2021, 07:19:38 PM »

Sojourner Magazine Christian left type. Supported Bernie in the primary in 2016 and voted (with great reluctance) for Hillary, voted Warren in 2020 primaries and had an easier time voting for Bernie.

I also guessed Mung Beans’ character would be a Warren Democrat. I can see them as an online forum moderator, possibly for a subreddit dedicated to one of their favorite film/TV shows.

/skip
Brother Jonathan

« Reply #1742 on: February 03, 2021, 11:45:23 PM »

Race/Ethnicity: White (German/English/Scotts-Irish)

Marital Status/Family: On second marriage (Widower from previous) has three adult children and two grandchildren, all from first marriage.

Hometown: New Orleans, Louisiana

Current Location: Lexington, Kentucky

Education: Phd in Astronomy

Occupation: Astronomy professor, has also published several non-fiction books on science and one now out of print Science Fiction novel. Still maintains a full teaching schedule and has no plans to ever retire, not because he needs the money but for the love.

Religion: Lutheran, He's basically a Deist but believes from his study of the stars that reality is so incomprehensible that a God may exist, didn't want to deny it to his kids growing up and still attends church semi-regularly (via zoom since COVID) which he found to be a great source of comfort when his first wife died.

Interests: Science Fiction, Space Exploration, new and emerging technologies. For a long time he has been an early adapter. Had a personal computer in the 70s, was posting on message boards in the 80s and currently has several virtual reality sets and invests in crypto-currency.

Probably a fairly moderate Democrat willing to occasionally vote for certain Republicans. Probably supported Yang in the primary, since he felt he was the candidate who best understood the changing nature of the tech industry, but was also fine with Biden and voted for him in the general with ease.

Based on a historical figure

Ethnicity: Lebanese
Religion: Catholic, but not particularly devout
Family: Married with two children
Hometown: Brooklyn, New York
Current Location: Stanford, California
Education: Ph.D. from UC Berkley
Occupation: Professor at Stanford, after a career as a foreign service officer. Served as an Ambassador and Envoy, and served on the Policy Planning Staff. He had previously served in the Army to help pay for college. Still frequently advises the State Department and various government officials.
Interests: He's fond of gardening and has an interest in agriculture and botany. Enjoys intellectual challenges and playing poker as well.
wimp
themiddleman
« Reply #1743 on: February 08, 2021, 11:12:56 AM »

Ethnicity: Lebanese
Religion: Catholic, but not particularly devout
Family: Married with two children
Hometown: Brooklyn, New York
Current Location: Stanford, California
Education: Ph.D. from UC Berkley
Occupation: Professor at Stanford, after a career as a foreign service officer. Served as an Ambassador and Envoy, and served on the Policy Planning Staff. He had previously served in the Army to help pay for college. Still frequently advises the State Department and various government officials.
Interests: He's fond of gardening and has an interest in agriculture and botany. Enjoys intellectual challenges and playing poker as well.

Sounds like a neoliberal/neocon-lite Democrat who generally supports US foreign policy and thinks its helping his home country (but might have thought Bush Jr went "too far"). Was one of the people who yelled at Trump for trying to leave the mideast.

Ethnicity: Black and German
Religion: Agnostic, with some new age beliefs
Family: Single
Hometown: Oakland, CA
Current Location: Spokane, WA
Education: PhD in criminal justice
Hobbies: Hip-hop, watching Netflix, animation
Occupation: Caregiver at a treatment home for mentally disabled sex offenders
pikachu
United States

« Reply #1744 on: February 11, 2021, 10:17:04 PM »

Woke left-winger, could see her being part of the local DSA chapter. Definitely voted for Sanders in both 2016 and 2020, reluctantly voted for Biden in the general because she's extremely anti-Trump.

Ethnicity: White. Mix of various European ethnicities; jokes that he's more of a fourth-generation Iowan than anything else.
Sexual orientation: Straight
Religion: Technically a Methodist, but hasn't stepped into a church for years now.
Family: Single
Hometown: Palos Ranchos Verdes, California
Current Location: Manhattan Beach, California
Education: BA in Communications from Pepperdine. Probably more fair to say that he majored in water polo though. Considering heading to graduate school for a career change.
Occupation: Commercial real estate agent, though never a particularly good one and he knows it. Lockdowns have been rough on him, and he's having a bit an existential crisis about what comes next.
Interests:
-Enjoys hanging out with his former teammates over the weekends and watching the Lakers with them, though it's been harder as more of them have started families and covid threw another wrench into it.
-Has gotten into jiujitsu since a friend told him about it a few years ago. Watches a lot of martial arts videos in his spare time and has gotten more into physical fitness since covid began.
-Big time Swiftie - knows pretty much all of Taylor Swift's songs and the release of Evermore was the highlight of his 2020. Other favorite artists include Halsey and Lorde. Also kind of into Bridgerton rn?
Hope For A New Era
EastOfEden
YaBB God

« Reply #1745 on: February 17, 2021, 11:08:32 AM »

Would've been a Republican in another era for sure - maybe even as recently as 2004 - but is a moderate/neoliberal Democrat in this alignment. A rare enthusiastic Hillary Clinton voter. Supported Buttigieg in the 2020 primary.

Next person (based on a real person I know, but I don't know his politics)

Race/Ethnicity: White
Family: Married, no children
Religion: Nominally Christian (Protestant), but has never been a regular church attender
Hometown: Charleston, WV
Current Location: Olathe, KS
Education: Bachelor's degree in business (graduated at age 40)
Other notes: Grew up in predominantly black area of Charleston. Former military (family tradition).
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #1746 on: February 22, 2021, 09:53:30 AM »

I think that's most likely a Republican, but in the famous "three parties" model of Kansas politics, he falls into the moderate Republican camp, and I would imagine voted for Kelly in 2018 and Biden in 2020, among others.

Next hypothetical person:
Gender - Male
Age - 28
Race - White
Relationship status - Married (wife is pregnant with their first child)
Religion - Catholic
Hometown - La Spezia, Italy
Current location - Catenanuova, Italy
Education - College degree
Occupation - Works for a small company selling office stuff in Catania
Interests and hobbies - Trains, stats, Sicilian food
Alcibiades
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -6.96

P P
« Reply #1747 on: March 26, 2021, 03:31:31 PM »

Fairly apolitical M5S voter who used to vote for the centre-left.

Religion: Nominal Methodist, her beliefs more accurately are spiritual-but-not-religious.
Relationship status: Single (the father of her children left the family when their firstborn was two) with two teenage children, including a gay son of whom she is fiercely protective, e.g. once berating his school’s principal for turning a blind eye to homophobic bullying.
Hometown: Sandy Hook, KY
Current location: Pikeville, KY
Education: High school
sting in the rafters
slimey56
Korea, Democratic People's Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -6.46, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #1748 on: March 26, 2021, 04:39:14 PM »

Registered independent who voted Gore-Bush-Obama-Obama-third party-Trump in presidentials. Culturally liberal on issues like gay marriage and legalizing bud but strongly backs law-and-order. Votes Democratic down-ballot.

Race:Mix of Italian and Scotish-Irish
Religion:Non-denominational Christian, formerly devout Catholic who left the church after child abuse was uncovered in their parish
Relationship status:Re-married with 3 sons and one step-son
Hometown:Clifton Heights PA
Current location:West Chester PA
Education:high-school graduate who took some classes in college but decided it wasn't for him
Occupation:Mail-carrier who retired early due to disability, currently collecting pension
Hobbies: Avid Sci-fi fan, maintaining his various starship models, volunteering at his church, and fishing on the Chesapeake in the summer.
Hope For A New Era
EastOfEden
YaBB God

« Reply #1749 on: March 26, 2021, 11:11:27 PM »

Registered independent who voted Gore-Bush-Obama-Obama-third party-Trump in presidentials. Culturally liberal on issues like gay marriage and legalizing bud but strongly backs law-and-order. Votes Democratic down-ballot.

Race:Mix of Italian and Scotish-Irish
Religion:Non-denominational Christian, formerly devout Catholic who left the church after child abuse was uncovered in their parish
Relationship status:Re-married with 3 sons and one step-son
Hometown:Clifton Heights PA
Current location:West Chester PA
Education:high-school graduate who took some classes in college but decided it wasn't for him
Occupation:Mail-carrier who retired early due to disability, currently collecting pension
Hobbies: Avid Sci-fi fan, maintaining his various starship models, volunteering at his church, and fishing on the Chesapeake in the summer.

Clinton-Clinton-Gore-Bush-Obama-Romney-Clinton-Biden voter, perhaps.

Based on a real person I knew when I lived in Ohio:

Race/Ethnicity: White
Religion: Identifies as "Christian," but is not a regular church attender
Relationship status: Married with children
Hometown: Hinckley, OH
Current Location: Aurora, OH
Occupation: Construction. Became a self-employed "handyman" after the housing crash.
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 ... 87  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies