Office of Assemblyman Gass3268
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 05:43:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Assemblyman Gass3268
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13
Author Topic: Office of Assemblyman Gass3268  (Read 24865 times)
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2012, 06:04:48 PM »

Welcome!!!
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2012, 11:39:32 PM »

Tomorrow I'll be formally announcing my candidacy to become a Mideast Assemblyman. Also I will be making my endorsement for Governor of the Mideast. I hope you will attend! 
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2012, 11:43:36 PM »

I'd like to ask a question:

What do the numbers "3268" stand for?
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2012, 11:15:24 AM »

I'd like to ask a question:

What do the numbers "3268" stand for?

326 is my home address number and 8 is my favorite number
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2012, 11:16:14 AM »
« Edited: August 31, 2012, 11:22:58 AM by Gass3268 »

Forward.

As all you good Wisconsinites know, that is the motto of our great state. It also at one time was the unofficial motto of the greatest region in Atlasia, the Mideast!  In a not so distant past, Mideast was considered one of the most forward thinking regions in all of Atlasia. We abolished the death penalty, legalized marijuana, allowed for terminally ill to die with dignity, banned intelligent design in the classroom and lowered the drinking age so all adults can have a beer!

Yet times have changed in the Mideast since then.  We have seen in the past few years many of our rights and privileges taken away. By passing right to work legislation, the Mideast has also turned its back on the workers of this great region and it has crippled the ability of those workers to organize and collectively bargain. Also we have seen an attack on women, as they no longer have full control over their bodies. A third setback for our region has been tying teacher’s pay to test scores. This is a major hindrance to improving our education system in our region and especially hurts low-income and rural areas across the Mideast.  

The Mideast in the past few years has been going backward instead of forward and that is unacceptable! That is why I am announcing my intentions to run for the Assembly of the Mideast Region!

We need a government that will be willing to take the Mideast back to era were progress is made. In order to do this I will spearhead efforts in the Assembly to turn back and reverse the regressive actions that has harmed this region. This will include repealing the crippling Labor Relations Act of 2011. This will be replaced by a law that will protect our workers and allow them a greater ability to organize. I will also fight to give women their full right to choose and make decisions regarding their body. On the issue of education I would advocate reforms that remove teacher’s being paid based on a test, so it will allow for teachers to teach to the needs of their local communities.

Finally, I believe we need some new leadership in the Governor’s Mansion, and that person is one of our finest citizens, Tmthforu94! Now, I understand many believe ZuWo has done a great job at Governor, and I’d partly agree – he has been active and I can tell that he is a great guy. But this election isn’t about what’s been done in the past four months. No, this election is about what will be done in the next four months! I’m not supporting Tmthforu94 because of all he has done in the past; I support Tmthforu94 because of what I know he can do in the future! We don’t agree on many issues…actually, we don’t agree on a lot of issues! But I know him to be a fair, bi-partisan guy, and I have no doubt that with Tmthforu94, every side will get its fair chance. As one of the few Labor Party members in our region, it is my pleasure to endorse our next Governor Tmthforu94. And now, it is my honor to introduce to the stage our next Governor!!!

Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2012, 11:21:35 AM »

Campaign Rally in Madison, Wisconsin

Thank you, thank you for that kind introduction. Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for your hometown guy, our next Assemblyman, Gass3268!

Now, I haven’t known Gass for a long period of time compared to other Mideasterners, but I must say, I’ve been nothing but impressed in what I’ve seen. Gass and I disagree on many issues, but he has the ability to argue his beliefs in an honest, respectful way. In Gass, I see an ally in my administrations bi-partisan efforts! With Gass, I see a guy who’s ready to tackle the real issues affecting our region, not someone who just plays partisan politics.

There are many words I’d like to use to help define our candidacy, but one word I know I want to stress is “unity”. Creating a unified region, one where everyone is working together to achieve great things. Now, don’t get me wrong, debate is good…it’s encouraged! But as your Governor, I won’t attempt to pit ideology against ideology; party against party. Instead, I’ll look to unify this region.

Now friends, one thing I must tell you is that I cannot wait to release my platform to you all in just a few days! In the platform, I’ll be outlining many issues that affect Mideasterners every day and how I aim to solve them. I desperately want this to be a fair, honest campaign that is idea-driven, not more partisan politics we’ve been seeing. That’s why I’m releasing a detailed platform – to shift discussion in this region to the issues that matter the most to us! We’re going to run this campaign on the issues, and that’s exactly how we’re going to win.

This campaign has a long way to go, and I hope you all will join me in this effort for new, bold leadership in the Governor’s Mansion! I ask as well that you join me in helping make sure that Gass3268 is in our region’s next Assembly! Thank you, and good day!

Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2012, 02:04:03 AM »
« Edited: September 14, 2012, 01:17:26 PM by Gass3268 »

Current List of Endorsements

Northeast Governor Averroës Nix (Liberal-NY)
Labor Party of Atlasia
Liberal Party of Atlasia
Mideast Assemblyman 20RP12 (Whig-MD)
IDS Legislator Griffin (Labor-GA)
MilesC56 (Imperial Bloc-WV)
President Napoleon (Liberal-DC)
Snowstalker (Labor-WV)
Tmthforu94 (MCPR-IN)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2012, 02:06:09 AM »

Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2012, 02:13:05 AM »

WOOT WOOT!!!
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2012, 02:20:46 AM »

Endorsed.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2012, 02:23:47 AM »

Yippie!
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2012, 12:32:29 PM »

September 7th rally at the Alliant Energy Center in Madison, WI:

"Hello Madison! For over a century, this city has been a center of the progressive movement, where people stood and spoke for civil rights, for marriage equality, and for the rights of labor to organize. I'm here to talk about the Mideast. We have two excellent candidates for governor, and even though I disagree with both of them on many issues, they're political stalwarts who would both manage the Mideast well. But I stand here today to help one of those young grassroots politicians in their race, someone who's wet behind the ears, but will stand for the middle class. I hereby declare my first Assembly preference to Mr. Gass 3268!"
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2012, 08:49:20 PM »

The Liberal Party unanimously endorses you. Smiley
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2012, 09:00:06 PM »

The Liberal Party unanimously endorses you. Smiley

Thank you!
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2012, 09:28:14 PM »

Anyone that is on Spotify can check out my Mideast Campaign Playlist. It includes songs from artists from the Mideast from a wide range of genres. This includes Aretha Franklin, Bad Brains, Bill Monroe, Bon Iver, Dave Matthew Band, Devo, Eminem, Jackson 5, John Mellencamp, MC5, Miles Davis, Stevie Wonder and the Violent Femmes among others. Also I included songs about the Mideast from outside artists. This includes "Detroit Rock City" by Kiss, "Cleveland Rocks" by The Presidents of the United States of America and "Take Me Home, Country Roads" by John Denver.   
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2012, 11:57:09 AM »

You already have the endorsement of my party, but as a regional executive interested in promoting regional politics, I want to extend to you my personal endorsement as well. Active legislators are the lifeblood of regional activity, and your politics are incredibly reasonable.

Thank you for your endorsement Governor!
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2012, 02:54:35 PM »

Everyone should go vote in the new Mideast Assembly Poll!
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2012, 01:14:18 PM »

I would like to thank the Labor Party for their endorsement!
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2012, 12:39:05 AM »

I am running for reelection in the upcoming Mideast election! Smiley
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2012, 02:59:13 PM »

Endorsed
Zanas
Zanas46
France

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2012, 05:16:53 PM »

SED
Northeast Rep Snowball
hiboby1998
United States

« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2012, 06:57:46 PM »

Took me a second, but thats hilarious
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2012, 12:36:22 AM »

Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2012, 12:46:07 AM »

Thanks to all who have endorsed me!
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2012, 01:32:57 AM »

Thank you to ΗΔΣ Ομιλητής Διπλή Γκριφιν for the logo!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies