Republican Presidential Preference Primary
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:51:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Voting Booth (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Republican Presidential Preference Primary
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Republican Presidential Preference Primary  (Read 9827 times)
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2005, 11:19:38 PM »

Whoa,  I didn't think of him as a troll.  I just had a look at his posts, and the last few are in trollish territory.  I hadn't seen most of these posts and Phil's allegations of harrassment over IM is enough. I thought he wanted to participate and I give evryone a chance.  This is over the line though.  I think we shouldn't recognize his joining the party.   BTW, this is another thing for the convention.  Who is eligible for primaries.  Inactives shouldn't be and neither should trolls.  I am not the vote counter here remember.  Bono is the chairman.  I'm just listing the votes like Akno is on his thread.  Bono decides what vote counts and which doesn't, NOT ME.  So get off my back about me trying to fix this election.  I don't really care who wins the nomination.  Party nominations don't matter, voters do.

Well i am constantly active on the forum and not a troll keystone just got his undies all twisted

You're a pathetic guy. The sudden obsession from the threads to the IMs about the Eagles and the Patriots is pretty scary.

Like i said, there was nothing good on television, and ill try not to be so pathetic in the future your royal highness
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2005, 11:19:49 PM »

Please stop the flame wars in the voting booth.  Can we all delete our posts please?

My posts will stay so people can see the stupidity of this troll.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2005, 11:20:31 PM »

Whoa,  I didn't think of him as a troll.  I just had a look at his posts, and the last few are in trollish territory.  I hadn't seen most of these posts and Phil's allegations of harrassment over IM is enough. I thought he wanted to participate and I give evryone a chance.  This is over the line though.  I think we shouldn't recognize his joining the party.   BTW, this is another thing for the convention.  Who is eligible for primaries.  Inactives shouldn't be and neither should trolls.  I am not the vote counter here remember.  Bono is the chairman.  I'm just listing the votes like Akno is on his thread.  Bono decides what vote counts and which doesn't, NOT ME.  So get off my back about me trying to fix this election.  I don't really care who wins the nomination.  Party nominations don't matter, voters do.

Well i am constantly active on the forum and not a troll keystone just got his undies all twisted

You're a pathetic guy. The sudden obsession from the threads to the IMs about the Eagles and the Patriots is pretty scary.

Like i said, there was nothing good on television, and ill try not to be so pathetic in the future your royal highness

Nothing on TV so you harrass someone you don't even know? Are you mentally stable?
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2005, 11:22:13 PM »

Nothing on TV so you harrass someone you don't even know? Are you mentally stable?

HEY! you forgot to call me a troll in that post!
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2005, 11:23:19 PM »

Please stop the flame wars in the voting booth.  Can we all delete our posts please?

It seems every time someone criticizes your integrity, albiet in a nasty way, they are a troll, in your mind.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2005, 11:24:46 PM »

It seems every time someone criticizes your integrity, albiet in a nasty way, they are a troll, in your mind.

Look at what he started posting about me, Akno. I love how you stick your nose into everyone's buisness. The Dems don't have enough voters...go create a few.
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2005, 11:25:03 PM »

I didnt even "criticize his integrity" just tried to have a bit of fun, and now am labled a troll and banished out of his highnesses kingdom
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2005, 11:29:00 PM »

Look at what he started posting about me, Akno. I love how you stick your nose into everyone's buisness. The Dems don't have enough voters...go create a few.

I'll spare the dignity of the thread and not respond to your attack on my character.

Let's hope the general election thread doesn't get this bad.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2005, 11:29:58 PM »

Please delete your posts.  We now have a solid two pages of flame wars.
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2005, 11:30:36 PM »

Please delete your posts.  We now have a solid two pages of flame wars.

for somereason it wont let me delete them
Rococo4

« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2005, 02:57:51 AM »

midwest

states rights
Rob
Bob
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -9.39

« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2005, 03:08:52 AM »

Are independents allowed to vote in this primary?
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2005, 11:05:56 AM »

Jake's rules appear to be quite loose.  Bono is the person to ask though.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2005, 11:10:23 AM »

Jake's rules appear to be quite loose.  Bono is the person to ask though.
For the last time, I was counting all votes until they were disqualified. That's all.
George W. Bush
eversole_Adam

« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2005, 12:33:01 PM »

KEmperor
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2005, 01:10:29 PM »

Why, for the life of me, did you vote for an abortionist?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2005, 01:12:07 PM »

Mr. President, I supported KEmperor, too. Calling him an abortionist, as if he actually performs abortions, is unfair. I'm not thrilled with some of his social issue stances but he's the best option for Atlasia right now.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2005, 01:14:54 PM »

New England-
StatesRights 29
ColinW
republicanjew18
* TN2024

KEmperor   71
KeystonePhil
J.J.
ChiaHead
DanielX
dazzleman

MidWest-
KEmperor  50
9iron
Mike Naso

StatesRights 50
PBrunsel
Rococo4

Southern-
StatesRights 100
Jake
AuH2O
WiseGuy

South West-
KEmperor 100
Blue Rectangle
George W Bush

West-
KEmperor 100
Moorein08

Total:
KEmperor      321
StatesRights 179

*This vote is in question, if it counted KEmp 313, States 187
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2005, 01:16:15 PM »

Mr. President, I supported KEmperor, too. Calling him an abortionist, as if he actually performs abortions, is unfair. I'm not thrilled with some of his social issue stances but he's the best option for Atlasia right now.

He's pro-Choice and I can't be for that. He condones the killing innocent babies and I can not support that. As long as he is pro-Choice he will not have my support.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #69 on: January 23, 2005, 01:17:56 PM »

He's pro-Choice and I can't be for that. He condones the killing innocent babies and I can not support that. As long as he is pro-Choice he will not have my support.

An abortionist performs abortions, Mr. President. It wasn't fair. I don't support killing innocent babies and I'm never thrilled with someone's Pro-abortion rights stance.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2005, 01:20:11 PM »

Well, I'm glad you have such a simplistic worldview, must be nice.  Out of curiousity, why have you supported Texasgurl in the past then?  I'm pretty sure she's pro-choice.
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2005, 04:55:44 AM »

Official Results

New England
Chief Justice KEmperor: 71 Delegates
Senator States' Rights: 29 Delegates.

South
Senator States' Rights: 100 Delegates.

Midwest
Chief Justice KEmperor: 50 Delegates
Senator States' Rights: 50 Delegates

Southwest
Chief Justice KEmperor: 100 Delegates

West
Chief Justice KEmperor: 100 Delegates

Total
Chief Justice KEmperor: 321 delegates
Senator States' Rights: 179 Delegates
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2005, 05:09:31 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

nobody is pro-abortion, Phil; or at least, not KEmperor or myself.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2005, 06:01:44 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

nobody is pro-abortion, Phil; or at least, not KEmperor or myself.
He said pro abortion rights.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies