Happy 236th Birthday, America!!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:14:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Happy 236th Birthday, America!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Happy 236th Birthday, America!!  (Read 724 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 04, 2012, 01:12:36 AM »

"I want to say Happy Birthday to what is still the greatest nation on earth!  She has a lot of problems, but she's still a gem.  Our Flag still stands for freedom, and no human can take that away.  God can take it away, but no human can.  "And, I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free, and I won't forget the ones who died who gave that right to me and I gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today.  Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land.  GOD BLESS THE USA!"  Today is not a day to focus on our problems as a nation, there are 364 days for that.  Today is a day to give thanks to the LORD that at least we still do have a free country.  We still have the freedom to pray.  They may take away our right to pray in the public square, in the classroom, in government office buildings, etc, but they can never take away our right to pray silently to our God.  Not all prayer is heard.  The best prayers are often unheard (remember the story of the Pharisee and tax collector).  God does not listen to what comes out of the mouth, but what comes out of the heart.  If we want a better nation, PRAY for her.  If we want a better president or better leaders, PRAY for them.  If you want a better representation of God’s Word to the people, PRAY for the church.  The problem with America does not fall on unbelievers, it falls on the inept church." - My latest status update on Facebook.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 01:19:18 AM »

Aha.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 04:16:03 AM »

Endorsed.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 07:38:05 AM »

For what?
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 07:41:24 AM »

"I want to say Happy Birthday to what is still the greatest nation on earth!  She has a lot of problems, but she's still a gem.  Our Flag still stands for freedom, and no human can take that away.  God can take it away, but no human can.  "And, I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free, and I won't forget the ones who died who gave that right to me and I gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today.  Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land.  GOD BLESS THE USA!"  Today is not a day to focus on our problems as a nation, there are 364 days for that.  Today is a day to give thanks to the LORD that at least we still do have a free country.  We still have the freedom to pray.  They may take away our right to pray in the public square, in the classroom, in government office buildings, etc, but they can never take away our right to pray silently to our God.  Not all prayer is heard.  The best prayers are often unheard (remember the story of the Pharisee and tax collector).  God does not listen to what comes out of the mouth, but what comes out of the heart.  If we want a better nation, PRAY for her.  If we want a better president or better leaders, PRAY for them.  If you want a better representation of God’s Word to the people, PRAY for the church.  The problem with America does not fall on unbelievers, it falls on the inept church." - My latest status update on Facebook.

^^^^

That's basically a two fingered salute to the Founding Fathers right there.
Oswald Acted Alone, You Kook
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2012, 09:31:25 AM »

(inks) Yeah!
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2012, 10:34:39 AM »

MURICA
freefair
United Kingdom

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2012, 11:37:08 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45pIvr4gJD4
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2012, 11:42:55 PM »

Hope everyone had a great Independence Day

Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2012, 02:33:33 AM »

Silly Bushie, Kenya's Independence Day is 12 December.

Though I suppose it is about time to start preparing for it...
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2012, 03:05:45 AM »

What does God have to do with the 4th of July? There's nothing religious about this holiday at all.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2012, 03:13:29 AM »

What does God have to do with the 4th of July? There's nothing religious about this holiday at all.

Not quite sure, but I think he's been brainwashed into believing the US is the only country where one can pray and worship freely.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2012, 03:44:33 AM »

Yeah, the Declaration of Independence was all about escaping the opression of those bible-hating Brits and achieving the right to pray...
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2012, 03:52:58 AM »

America is getting sick of everyone celebrating its birthday 2 days late.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies