CO: PPP: Obama up double-digits (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:01:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  CO: PPP: Obama up double-digits (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CO: PPP: Obama up double-digits  (Read 11735 times)
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: April 11, 2012, 12:53:58 PM »

But not compared to some moderate and even states like Wisconsin, Iowa, Ohio, Michigan, Maine, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, and Florida that voted in GOP extremists who are becoming very unpopular very quickly.

Name one "GOP extremist" in Wisconsin or even an "unpopular" GOP office holder. 
hint: their isn't one. 

Anyone in the legislature not named Dale Schultz. 
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 01:25:36 PM »

But not compared to some moderate and even states like Wisconsin, Iowa, Ohio, Michigan, Maine, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, and Florida that voted in GOP extremists who are becoming very unpopular very quickly.

Name one "GOP extremist" in Wisconsin or even an "unpopular" GOP office holder. 
hint: their isn't one. 

Anyone in the legislature not named Dale Schultz. 

Actually I'm not an expert on his district, but that Rino might be the ONE and only unpopular R in the state.  That mining bill was such a disgrace to his legacy and the entire democrat party.   

I was answering your extremist question, not the unpopular question. Obviously most of the Republican's are popular in their districts, but that doesn't mean they aren't extremists. I'm predicting that at least 2 state senate seats are going to go to the Democrats in June. The map is a bit more favorable this time then it was last year.

Shultz's area is the most Democratic district currently represented by a Republican. It went to Obama 59.8-38.6, while only going to Walker/Johnson 52.6-47.4 before going pretty handily for Kloppenburg. I am guessing he's pretty popular in his district if he can continue to win.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 01:45:44 PM »

Gass3268, So outside of the statehouse not one extremist? ? ?

How about the majority of people in Ozaukee, Waukesha and Washington Counties? They are the ones that send most of the extremists to the statehouse year after year. 

You do realize modest adjustments to balance budgets and improve the economy isn't exactly a definition of extreme right?

Yeah but taking away a right is a definition of extremism.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 02:09:35 PM »

It's really funny how many of Reagan's views wouldn't be acceptable in today's Republican party.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 06:25:29 PM »

we should move this over to a more aptly titled board
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=143831.90
Scott Walker recall goes live

I agree and I apologizing for being partially responsible for turning this Colorado Presidential poll into a Wisconsin Recall debate.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies