Is there a way I can get my United States citizenship revoked...

<< < (2/4) > >>

Or actually respect the country you live in and obey by its laws, whether or not you agree with them.

Crazy idea, isn't it?

Quote from: Richard Nixon on January 09, 2005, 04:48:26 AM

Read your passport. It explains a couple different ways you can have it revoked.


I said citizenship. I don't have a "passport."

True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자):
The answer is no.

Article I, Section. 8, Clause 4: The Congress shall have Power ... To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization ... throughout the United States.

Amendment XIV, Section 1. Clause 1
    All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

To allow for the possibility that a person could be a citizen of a State without being a citizen of the United States would introduce a degree of non-uniformity that is impermissible under the Constitution.  One of the things that the 14th Amendment did was settle the question of whether there was under the law the concept of being a citizen of the United States.

IIRC, it is possible to a be a citizen of unicorporated US territories without being a citizen of the US, but that is a status that few seek.

The fourteenth amendment is fraudulent, so it doesn't matter what it says.

However, I do realize that being a Citizen of a State means having to pay income tax to the federal government.


[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page