Has Michael Moore taken over the Democrat party

<< < (6/6)

Gabu:
Quote from: opebo on January 09, 2005, 08:07:50 AM

If someone is your enemy, and diametrically opposed to everything you believe in, and is out to get you, vying for control of the same State.. and is ruthless, and hates and condemns you as well.. how can you not hate them?

The Republicans are not, have never been, and never will be my "enemy".  90% of Republicans are rational, good people, just as 90% of Democrats are the same, and both groups have the unfortunate quality of having 10% of their members being incredibly vocal, irrational people, around whom it's far too easy to stereotype the entire party.  I disagree with them on points, yes, but those are minor in the long run.  All of those 90% in both parties want essentially the same thing for America; the disagreement is merely over the path to that end.

WMS:
Quote from: Senator Gabu on January 09, 2005, 07:02:06 PM

Quote from: opebo on January 09, 2005, 08:07:50 AM

If someone is your enemy, and diametrically opposed to everything you believe in, and is out to get you, vying for control of the same State.. and is ruthless, and hates and condemns you as well.. how can you not hate them?

The Republicans are not, have never been, and never will be my "enemy".  90% of Republicans are rational, good people, just as 90% of Democrats are the same, and both groups have the unfortunate quality of having 10% of their members being incredibly vocal, irrational people, around whom it's far too easy to stereotype the entire party.  I disagree with them on points, yes, but those are minor in the long run.  All of those 90% in both parties want essentially the same thing for America; the disagreement is merely over the path to that end.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hurrah for Gabu! ^_^ America could use more people who understood this...

...and I'd like to add that unfortunately, the 10% in each party tend to have way too much power...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page