Whig Party National Conference (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:14:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Whig Party National Conference (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Whig Party National Conference  (Read 52662 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: May 19, 2012, 11:51:32 AM »

AN OPEN LETTER TO THE ATLASIA WHIG PARTY

"Conservative" doesn't mean "racist". Every true conservative knows this, and is rightly offended when the two are lumped together.

So why does Atlasia's premier conservative party have an unabashedly racist chairman?

Spare the whining about "political correctness" or "you can't judge someone's views just on a few posts--or over a dozen---or twenty", Chairman Pingvin has repeatedly revealed himself as a horrid bigot of the most base sort.

It may be his unquestionable right to hold such horrid views, but it's equally the Whig Party's unquestionable right--and arguably its duty--not to let such a person represent the face of it's organization.

I'm not going to start by listing every post Pingvin has made along these lines--several have been deleted by multiple mods for their racist content, and anyone who has followed his odious posting history even in passing has likely been familiarized with his white power lite stances.

The choice is yours: Proudly and firmly state: "Conservative yes, racist no", or merely allow yourselves to be represented by the likely Moscow chapter founder of Aryan Nation.

Thank you,
Badger
Senator Emeritus.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 09:41:24 PM »

It makes sense to differentiate between posts that are related to Atlasia and those who have nothing to do with Atlasia. I judge Pingvin by his actions in this game, and when I look at his record in the game I only see things such as the "IDS Cell Phone While Driving Ban Act" or "Access for Afghan Women Act" - terribly fascist, isn't it?

You'd better be outraged at the path your Liberal Party is taking because if you guys continue to recruit libertarians, centrists and leftists at the same time it will become less and less clear what your party stands for. Wink

To sum up, there is no reason why Pingvin should not serve as chairman of the Whig Party since he is a fine player.

Zuwo, you make something of a point, but at what point do you seperate the horrid racist views of an individual from their ability to occasionaly act like a non-bigot.

I'm glad you at least resonded. I see the rest of the Atlasian right could care less about having and unabashed bigot as party leader.

But then there's precedence for that......
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies