The assassination of Jerry Brown and the accretion of John Anderson and Ed Clark
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:17:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  The assassination of Jerry Brown and the accretion of John Anderson and Ed Clark
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The assassination of Jerry Brown and the accretion of John Anderson and Ed Clark  (Read 3888 times)
Username MechaRFK
RFK
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -7.30

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 28, 2011, 03:40:40 PM »
« edited: October 09, 2011, 11:15:55 AM by Henry Wallace »

January 5, 1975, Jerry Brown was inaugurated into office as governor of California.

CBS News special report with Walter Cronkite.

On January 7, 1975, California governor Jerry Brown was assassinated along with 8 other victims of the attack in the streets of Sacramento California. Brown who was  Los Angeles Community College District Board of Trustees (1969–1971) and Secretary of State of California (1971–1975) was elected over California State Controller Houston I. Flournoy in November of 1974. Brown was only 34 years old. Mervyn M. Dymallty will take place as the governor of California.
Now were hearing that the person who shot Brown along with the 8 other wounded dead members of this tragedy is on the highway with his Ferrari heading towards Oakland. Now let's head down to our crew out in California and watch a chase I've never seen in my lifetime before.

Gerald Ford will be speak shortly in a hour or so.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 04:41:49 PM »

Nice to see it up and running. Smiley
Username MechaRFK
RFK
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 05:39:53 PM »

Thanks cath. I'll do a update tommorow with the car chase of the unknown assassin and speech from president Ford(who's approve ratings are high for most of his 1969-1977 term in office).
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 05:48:53 PM »

Thanks cath. I'll do a update tommorow with the car chase of the unknown assassin and speech from president Ford(who's approve ratings are high for most of his 1969-1977 term in office).

Sure thing, sounds cool. But what do you mean 69-77? He only became VP in 1973 when Agnew resigned, and President in 1974 when Nixon resigned.
Username MechaRFK
RFK
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 06:01:07 PM »

Sure thing, sounds cool. But what do you mean 69-77? He only became VP in 1973 when Agnew resigned, and President in 1974 when Nixon resigned.

It's a alt timeline where Ford ran for governor in Michigan in 1950 and won with becoming UN ambassdor in the LBJ adminstration 
Username MechaRFK
RFK
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2011, 03:20:04 PM »
« Edited: September 29, 2011, 03:25:30 PM by Henry Wallace »

"Right now, were whitening one of the biggest high raise car chases in the history of America. The assassin is pulling his AK-47 out of his truck and is pointing to his fore head with attempted suicide. We are getting reports from the police that the shooter name is Herman Cain. Herman Cain is a disaffected Republican who thinks the Democratic party pardons to the black people when they've done nothing except to cause more poverty and more lost hope across the community. Now Cain is getting out of his Ford pickup truck to attempted his suicide
  in front of millions of people on the bridge and the people sitting at home watching this tragic event right now.

(after Cain suicide)

Were hearing right now that president Ford is leaving the White House to his private airplane and visiting the victims of California along with his wife Betty.

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2011, 04:38:03 PM »

In this universe Herman Cain is somehow relevant.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2011, 04:44:14 PM »

Is this a humorous timeline or is it scarily unrealistic yet serious?
Username MechaRFK
RFK
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2011, 04:53:27 PM »

Is this a humorous timeline or is it scarily unrealistic yet serious?

Besides the Herman Cain twist which I have to admit was pure comedy, this is extremely serious timeline. With the Cainpolaza on this forum right now I kindda wanted to include some twists to the story.

I Am Feeblepizza.
ALF
United States

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2011, 06:37:06 AM »

My mouth was literally agape as I read the Herman Cain part. Quite an exciting timeline.
Peeperkorn
Uruguay

Political Matrix
E: 0.65, S: -6.78

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2011, 06:52:19 AM »
« Edited: September 30, 2011, 06:54:05 AM by Peeperkorn »

For a minute  I imagined Cain saying with a smile "I killed Jerry Brown with an AK47 in 1975" in a republican debate and getting an ovation  from the crowd.
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2011, 06:52:31 AM »

Please don't make Michele Bachmann lesbian killer-rapist in this TL.
I Am Feeblepizza.
ALF
United States

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2011, 07:28:11 AM »

For a minute  I imagined Cain saying with a smile "I killed Jerry Brown with an AK47 in 1975" in a republican debate and getting an ovation  from the crowd.
Now those are two very interesting images. Who would Bachmann kill? Hillary Rodham Clinton (or other alternate surname)?
Peeperkorn
Uruguay

Political Matrix
E: 0.65, S: -6.78

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2011, 07:51:09 AM »
« Edited: September 30, 2011, 07:58:28 AM by Peeperkorn »

Now those are two very interesting images. Who would Bachmann kill? Hillary Rodham Clinton (or other alternate surname)?

I want a comic book of all this. Bazookas, AK47s, conservatives going crazy killing democrats officers. Garth Ennis could write it and this could be Cain:

Username MechaRFK
RFK
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2011, 09:28:15 AM »

California bang away again. This time in the vist of president Gerald Ford landing in the city of San Francisco. Ford was being executed by San Fran police and some obscure lady was on the streets carrying AutoMag and target the president right in the head. Gerald Ford pulled down to the ground and the lady missed her shot at Ford. "Were now witnessing some scary sh**t in California," said press secretly Ron Nessen. Are we in the dark ages of politics, where the people want to get hold of your face and shoved it down to the drain of a toilet?
Username MechaRFK
RFK
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2012, 10:23:57 PM »
« Edited: January 13, 2012, 10:27:00 PM by DFL »

Would anyone like to co Contribute to this thread and like to write some of the time line at least?
ask_not
donavan_ed
Rookie
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2012, 09:58:38 PM »

senator john tunny has denied roumors he will run for giovernor of california. kathleen brown the late jerry browns suister has also denied roumors she will make a run for  governor of california.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies