Ron Paul to chill out in Texas for a couple days.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:27:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Ron Paul to chill out in Texas for a couple days.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Ron Paul to chill out in Texas for a couple days.  (Read 3521 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2011, 05:18:27 PM »

Listen to the little Paultard babies cry about Santorum's "fake" surge. I've seen it all now. A truly sad bunch of people. Dangerous and sad.
You always use the term "dangerous". How are we "dangerous". How does Ron Paul directly endanger you?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2011, 05:20:48 PM »

Listen to the little Paultard babies cry about Santorum's "fake" surge. I've seen it all now. A truly sad bunch of people. Dangerous and sad.
You always use the term "dangerous". How are we "dangerous". How does Ron Paul directly endanger you?

These people are insane conspiracy theorist nutcases. Ron Paul doesn't directly danger me. No candidate for President directly dangers me but his policies are dangerous and the man is unstable. His followers are worse.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2011, 05:23:18 PM »

These people are insane conspiracy theorist nutcases. Ron Paul doesn't directly danger me. No candidate for President directly dangers me but his policies are dangerous and the man is unstable. His followers are worse.
And what makes conspiracy theories dangerous? Wink
TheGlobalizer
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.84, S: -7.13

« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2011, 06:31:14 PM »

Santorum's surge is real and not overly surprising.  Still expect a 3rd place finish, he'd need some high-profile endorsements to go further and the influence peddlers are split.
tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.58, S: 1.65

« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2011, 07:17:39 PM »

Remember that debate when Santorum listed like the 10 or so countries he wanted to invade?  Personally, I find that much more "dangerous" than anything Ron Paul has said, and the vast majority of Americans and other people who generally have their head screwed on straight would agree.
Peeperkorn
Uruguay

Political Matrix
E: 0.65, S: -6.78

« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2011, 08:19:04 PM »

Perhaps the later persons talking in this discussion should be campaign managers.

Perhaps after that, they could study the dynamics of the recent polls.

Perhaps.

But it would be stupid, because undecided are already decided, and further analysis is irrelevant.

Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies