Dems rally for Kerry
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:56:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Dems rally for Kerry
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Dems rally for Kerry  (Read 3847 times)
zachman

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2004, 08:15:51 PM »

Except for Clinton's State of the Union this was the first political speech I've heard from Clinton. He was incredible!
Wakie
YaBB God

« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2004, 09:59:52 PM »

Did anyone acctually see this rally on TV.  I did.  It was pathetic.

What exactly would you say was pathetic about it?

The crowd was energized to see Clinton.  Everyother speaker was totally lack-luster, including Kerry.  Infact, when Kerry took the podium, no one cheered.  He has the charisma of a dead dog.

Did we watch the same rally?  While I agree that there was greater cheering for Clinton than anyone else there certainly was applause when Kerry took the stage.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2004, 02:32:20 AM »

Except for Clinton's State of the Union this was the first political speech I've heard from Clinton. He was incredible!

There's a whole generation who never knew any other commander-in-chief besides Clinton.  that's pretty warped.  I know, because Reagan was president the entire time I was in high school.  Imagine how warped we must be!  I can definitely relate.  The two most memorable presidents of my adult life are the two most disturbing.  No surprises there.

Ian,
I had not heard that particular diatribe.  I do not doubt you though.  Still he was, by far, the best public speaker in the debates.  (though that may not be saying much)  Either way, it made me glad.  Bush is safe.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2004, 02:36:24 AM »

i havent seen robertson at any gop events lately.

fun fact:  pat robertson's father was a us senator from virginia, guess what party he belonged to?
Absalom W Robertson was a Southern White Suprematist who lost the Democratic primary as soon as Blacks could vote.

Dont tell me a Democrat?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies