difference between man and woman vote (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:27:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  difference between man and woman vote (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: difference between man and woman vote  (Read 5198 times)
Helenae
United States

« on: November 16, 2011, 07:08:25 PM »

You know I have always wondered about this. The same with the reason why minorities are more likely to go democratic than republican. My hunch is that the dems just promote what women and minorities truly care about. I have a sister that votes democratic, but a lot of her views are VERY conservative in things like government spending. But she cares about gay rights and the rights for women to have abortions etc. to the point that she votes democratic. I myself have the same views as my sister, but I do not vote democratic because if same sex couples can marry or not isn't high on my priority list. So I tend to follow my conservative leanings because I care about our economy etc even though I have some democratic views.

I think that's the tricky thing about a two party system. Both parties cover a broad spectrum and one really has to pick a party that is promoting what you care about. So maybe women tend to lean democratic because they offer more of the things that women care about or believe. I don't think I know anyone that fully agrees with their party to be honest. But I could be wrong and these are just my thoughts.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies