difference between man and woman vote (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:26:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  difference between man and woman vote (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: difference between man and woman vote  (Read 5171 times)
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« on: November 14, 2011, 10:41:57 PM »

I've always wondered why men are more likely to vote republican than women. In high school I knew plenty of boys who were atheists but didn't know any girls who were. There were much more dudes than chicks who smoked weed, wore dreadlocks etc. A lot of the girls in my high school were of the prep variety and into things like choir et al.

My theory is this:
While most of the atheists and trustafarians I knew in HS probably vote democrat and most of the prep girls vote republican; there is a huge gap between the non-atheist non-pothead male and the non-prep girl. White males who are preps are probably 85-15 GOP while white female preps are probably 65-35 GOP. Also, the few women who are atheists/counterculture are probably 90-10 dem while the men who are like that are probably 65% Dem, 20% Republican and 15% Third Party (especially libertarian).

Would you agree with this assessment?

Female and Male R's are close in ideology. Female D's are to the left of Male D's.
Uhh...
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 08:48:58 PM »

I've always wondered why men are more likely to vote republican than women. In high school I knew plenty of boys who were atheists but didn't know any girls who were. There were much more dudes than chicks who smoked weed, wore dreadlocks etc. A lot of the girls in my high school were of the prep variety and into things like choir et al.

My theory is this:
While most of the atheists and trustafarians I knew in HS probably vote democrat and most of the prep girls vote republican; there is a huge gap between the non-atheist non-pothead male and the non-prep girl. White males who are preps are probably 85-15 GOP while white female preps are probably 65-35 GOP. Also, the few women who are atheists/counterculture are probably 90-10 dem while the men who are like that are probably 65% Dem, 20% Republican and 15% Third Party (especially libertarian).

Would you agree with this assessment?

Female and Male R's are close in ideology. Female D's are to the left of Male D's.
Uhh...

?
Males are more polarized in their views imo. So Male D's are to the left of Female D's and Male R's are to the right of Female R's.
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 01:35:11 AM »

I wish we had a feminazi on this forum, it would be funny Smiley
Rule #1: no women on the internet
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies