"Who would fictional characters vote for?" omnibus thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:32:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  "Who would fictional characters vote for?" omnibus thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who did Don Draper vote for?
Hillary Clinton

Bernie Sanders

Donald Trump

Ted Cruz

Jon Kasich

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 124

Author Topic: "Who would fictional characters vote for?" omnibus thread  (Read 266432 times)
CookieDamage
cookiedamage
YaBB God

« on: January 02, 2018, 01:47:08 PM »

Ed, Edd, n' Eddy

Ed - Very sweet, but dumb. Can be easily persuadable but I feel like he would be disgusted by Trump (despite Eddy being a kid version of Trump, I still feel like Ed would be turned off by the misogyny, racism, and demagoguery). Likely Clinton voter.

Edd - Very smart, always calling out Eddy's con artistry and general scuminess. Part of the intelligentsia. Reliable Clinton voter.

Eddy - Trump, but smaller. Con artist, very unconcerned with others' feelings, selfish, hella problematic and very unethical. Reliable Trump voter.

Jimmy - Coded to be gay and super shy and sensitive (quite homophobic characterization imo), but still, that's who he is and he seems very against Trump's politics and personality. Reliable Clinton voter.

Sarah - Young, suburban, white girl who is probably turned off by Trump. Being Jimmy's best friend, she was probably offended by Pence's homophobia and the alt-right in general. Likely Clinton voter.

Johnny - A loner, apolitical, but I do recall him being against Eddy a lot on ethical reasons. A Sanders supporter in the primary and lean Clinton voter.

Kevin - Bully, masculine, seemingly obsessed with maintaining his masculinity appeal especially in terms of impressing Nazz. But, like all characters, he's suburban and might be turned off by Trump's issues. However, he's a straight, white, bullyish male, so lean Trump.

Nazz - Popular, suburban girl, but she is kind and seemingly friendly and non-Trumpian. Likely Clinton voter unless she's a closet racist (which she might if she likes Kevin).

Rolf - He's an immigrant and friendly, but he's also rural and white (at least it seems he's white and from Eastern Europe. Maybe Israeli/Lebanese? Although he seems coded to be like Polish or something) and OBSESSED with masculinity. I don't think anti-immigrant stances fronted by Trump turned him off, as he's probably internalized that he's one of the "good" migrants, unlike those brown Mexicans. Likely Trump voter.

Lee - Leader of the Kanker sisters, shown to have a preference for Eddy and mirrors his distasteful personality. Likely Trump voter.

May - Likes Ed, but like Lee and Marie, is coded to be the "white trash" archetype. She seems like the sweetest of the group, but if she's supposed to be a white Appalachian woman, I'd put her down as lean Trump.

Marie - Blue haired Kanker sister, seems coded to be goth or emo maybe? Is written to be into bookish, smart Edd. Lean Clinton.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies